Who's that girl?

A race for maknae

Hello everybody!!!!! Hey I got my laptop back... well I kinda stole it back but anyway, without any further a do.... Thank-you KJpoper, reihn22, HeRShEly, koreanchick for the sub!! And to the commenters, you are jjang!!!

 

 

 

Seohyun finally made it to the library. She looked around and breathed in awe. It was the best library EVER. In high school she would go to the non-fiction section and there would be no books on politics or philosophy or any of the subjects she wanted to read about. But this was just... heaven.

Seohyun giggled and quickly walked to the section she wanted to visit the most. A whole lane of books were stached neatly in the politics section.

"Oooh! Ban Ki Moon!!!" she grabbed out all the books that were on her ultimate role model, Ban Ki Moon and hugged them to her chest.

"OMO It's written by him?" Seohyun gasped in awe as she scanned through the front cover. She jumped up and down as she searched for more books in that section like a little kid on an easter egg hunt.

"Hey, lady, would you care to decrease your volume?" someone said, interrupting her moment.

Seohyun glanced up with the many books still in her arms, "huh?"

*But there's nobody here... Am I hearing things?*

However at the end of the lane there was a boy rising up from his peaceful sleep on the library table... If it hadn't been for some ignorant girl squealing in delight of finding a couple of useless books.

Seohyun squinted *Is there someone there?*

"You, girl with pink bag, have you ever been taught that a library is a place for peace?" the boy nodded at her accusingly while yawning and stretching.

She had no idea someone was right there and bit her lip. "I'm so sorry. I just.. got carried away. I'm sorry mister..." Seohyun bowed a full 90 degrees and looked up guiltily.

When she did look up at him though, everything stopped for him. Her pure eyes and skin, her lips quivering in guilt, he was in a trance.

"Oh... er... It's okay I guess..." he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry, I'll be careful not to disturb anyone next time." Seohyun hugged all the heavy books securely with one arm. She walked off quietly with one index finger cutely on her finger to indicate she was going to be very quiet.

The boy melted at the sight of the innocent girl-who by the way had left a huge gap in the bookshelf due to her greed for books. He stood still and followed carefully with his eyes, how she walked out of the library still with a finger on her lips and almost stumbling over because of her unbalance.

*Who's that girl?*

Jinwoon shrugged the thought off and headed to his next class before the bell went.

***

Seohyun ran down the stairs. She realised now that she didn't know her way to her next class nor when the bell went for next class. 

"Oh... you pabo!" she banged her head on the wall hoping everybody else who was climbing the stairs didn't see.

Having no choice, she slowly visualised the morning when Kyuhyun had taken her across the university campus and tried to remember if there were any signs or directions for buildings. "I...turned right...there was a brown brick building...there was a small park....and..." she muttered to herself and realised she was getting nowhere.

"Hey! Seohyun-shi?" Siwon came running up the stairs with the five or six other members of his dance crew. "Seohyun-shi right? Kyuhyun's friend?" he smiled but then frowned "What are you doing here by the way? Down the stairs there's only the male change rooms."

Seohyun blushed, "Oops... Sorry, dumb me..."

"Haha! Did you get lost by any chance?" Siwon laughed a little at her stupidity.

"Yeah. It's my first time around this part of the campus," Seohyun looked timidly down at her books.

"Nah, that's perfectly fine, where did you want to go?"

Seohyun smiled at his helpfulness, "I was going to go to the politics faculty. I need to get to the politics lecture hall."

Siwon squinted, "Er... I don't take any politics but I'm pretty sure that isn't far from here... Oh! Maybe Changmin knows! Changmin-hyung?Do you happen to know where the politics lecture hall is?" he asked his dance crew friend behind him.

Changmin blinked while gazing at Seohyun who was looking expectantly at him. "I think it's the building to the right when you walk out of this building. You can go up to the third floor and as soon as you get there you will see big doors with the word "hall" clearly written there."

"Oh my gosh! Thank-you!" Seohyun ran back up the stairs she was descending quickly just in case the bell went any moment now.

She stopped in the middle of the staircase and turned back around, "Thanks so much, Siwon-shi and Changmin-shi!" she called out.

Changmin dazed back. *She knows my name...Seohyunnie knows me...*

 

 

 

:P