That Love2

That Love

We have been practice for this play for weeks, and today is the day. Today will be the first day of our show, and we will do this for three consecutive days. I hope people will love our show because this is my first musical theatre and I really really hope, we can win this time. *cross finger*

We are doing the rehearsal and I’m telling you, my nerve is shooting up and I can’t think straight and I’m so nervous. I hope this play will go smoothly without any commotion.

“Yah! Kwenchana?” Seunghyun-oppa asked me. We are taking 5 minute break from our rehearsal while the other people are busy setting up the stage and doing their stuff.

“Kwenchana. I’m just a little bit nervous. That’s all. I never did musical theatre and this is my first time, and I hope everything is going to be fine. I hope the audience love my singing and dancing. *sigh*” I sighing and looked into his eyes, hoping he will know how scared I am at this time.

“You’ll be fine. I’ll be there for you.” he holds my hand and squeezes it. I don’t know why, when he hold my hand, all the worries and nervous seem like faded away. I gave him the sweetest smile and look into his eyes.

“Oppa, what are you doing here? Chearin-unnie is looking for you. She needs to alter your outfit and she really needs you right now.”

Yeah! I totally forgot about this . This is also one of the crew. Even she didn’t pass as the actress, she wants to become one of the crew. So, Seunghyun-oppa doesn’t have any choice so, he accepts her in our team. And I totally don’t understand how Seunghyun-oppa convinced Ji-sunbaenim to accept her in our team, after what she has done to me and all the commotion that night.

“Really? I be there in a minute.” He told that .

“And oppa, can you bring me hot chocolate too? I’m hungry and I think, I don’t have time to eat right now.”

That , also known as Shin Min Ah, but I preferred to call her , asking Seunghyun-oppa to buy her a hot chocolate? What the hell? Can she see that we are in the middle of practice right now? We also didn’t have breakfast yet. Ugh! She is so annoying.

“Why can’t you find it by yourself? I need to rehearsal right now. These people need me. Cheakyeong need me, Ji need me.” Take that .

“Oppa!” she whined at him, which is give me a Goosebumps all over my body and that is totally ugly.

“Seunghyun-oppa lets start practice again. Ji-sunbaenim wants us to practice more on the dance at the second part.” I told Seunghyun-oppa, hoping he will agree with me.

“Okay! I think, we should practice more on that, because your dance is little bit weird at that part.” He told me and chuckled.

We completely forgot about that , which is still standing in front of us.

“Oppa, Chearin-unnie wants you to meet her. She need to alter you outfit fast.” She said that with a stern voice.

“Yah! She is your sunbaenim. Respect him!” I told her.

“Kwenchana  Cheakyung. I’m already used to it. Come Min Ah! Chearin is waiting for us.” Seunghyu-oppa drags Min Ah far from the stage toward the exit door.

I sit on the stage, while waiting for Seunghyun-oppa to comeback so that we can practice more.

“Yah! Kwenchana? Please don’t mind about Min Ah, she stills a kid.” Rara, one of the crew come to me and asked me.

“Kwenchana. It just that, she is a little bit annoying. I really don’t understand her.” I told her.

“Just bear with it. Your partner is her boyfriend. Maybe she is a little bit jealous because of it.”

“What? You mean, Min Ah and Seunghyun-oppa is a couple?” I asked her with my eyes open widely.

“You don’t know about it? You don’t know about it all this time? They are couple. They have been together since last semester when Seunghyun was hospitalized at home. Min Ah is his sister’s friend. So, she frequently comes to his house.” She told me, which is made my heart drop really loud.

Okay! That is a little bit hurtful. I didn’t see that coming.

“Cheakyung-ah, let start practice again!” Youngbae-sunbaenim shouted at me, and made me startled.

“Nei sunbaenim!” I stand up and start to walk to the centre of the stage.

*****

“Are you sure you okay?” Seunghyun-oppa asked me for the nth time that day.

“Really, I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. My feet didn’t hurt anymore. Plus, you can support me on the stage right? And you can help me what ever happen to me right?” I asked him.

“Yes, I can. But, most of the time, I’m not with you, to support you.”

“I’ll be fine oppa. Don’t worry about me.” I assure him with my smile, so that he doesn’t have to worry about me anymore.

Because of my brain is scattered all the way because of the news that I just knew from Rara, I tripped during rehearsal. I can’t stop thinking about the news that I just got from Rara. It keeps bothering me somehow.

To telling the truth, actually I’m little bit disappointed with the news. Seriously, I don’t have any clue about their relationship.

That doesn’t deserve him. I’m better than him. And maybe I love him more. Wait! Did I just say that I love him more? *poker face*

I’ve see that is flirting with one of the crew last week. I thought, she tried to hit on that guy. But today news, is totally shocking me. What the hell is this ?

I almost cried when I’m doing my make-up. But thanks to Yongbae-sunbaenim, I can smile again. He’s so funny. All the people around me keep asking me what happened to me because, this morning I looked just fine and now, I’m really not in mood to do anything. But, I just told them that I’m just tired and want to end this quickly.

“Come Cheakyeong! Your make-up is done. Go get change. I wait you here.” Seunghyun give my outfit and waiting for me at the chair in front of the changing room.

“Okay oppa. Thank you.”

I get in the room and get change. I still keep thinking about the news. If this is true, why Min Ah have to flirt with other guy? What the is she wants from him actually?

*****

On the third day, we successfully wrap up the show, and it went smoothly. The audience looked really happy with our show and they looked like enjoy the play. They keep praising our musical theatre and our hardworking. Our show is also trending at social world, either on twitter or facebook. People keep talking about the show for the whole week.

This time, I was nominated again for the best actress and WE, Choi Seunghyun-oppa and me, was nominated for the best couple. I don’t know whether I should be happy or not about it, but, I still get bother by the news and I hope it is not true.

Maybe, I’m already fall in love with him. Maybe I want him. But, I was really disappointed with the news, and to know that he has someone else. And not to mention, her girlfriend is that . What the ?!

“We are going to celebrate. Wanna come Cheakyung?” Rara asked me after we clean up the stage.

“Nah! I’m tired. I just want to sleep” I answered her. Actually, I’m not in good mood and I wish to do nothing. I just want to clear my head with that stupid news.  Thinking about everyone will come for the celebration and that must be included that .

“Seunghyun-sunbaenim, your partner doesn’t want to join us for the celebration.” Rara shouted at Seunghyun-oppa, who is chatting with Ji-sunbaenim and Yongbae-sunbaenim.

“Wea? Kwenchana Cheakyung?” Ji-sunbaenim asked me.

“Kwenchanayo sunbaenim. I have work to do, plus I think, my foot still hurt from that day.” I gave him an excuse so that I don’t have to go for the celebration.

“Serve you right” I heard someone murmured behind me. I turned around and saw Min Ah is behind me, maybe pretending to take care of the outfit that I wear on the stage. I just let it be because I don’t have time argue with her, plus, I’m tired. It is not worth to argue with this .

“I better get going. Shinyong is waiting for me at the entrance.” Okay, I lied. There is no Shinyong at the entrance. She knew that we are supposedly to go to celebrate because we had finished the show. But I’m not in mood to celebrate anything right now.

I pack my things and walk toward entrance. I decided to walk to my dormitory. Usually, I took bus to my dormitory, but today, I need to clear my mind so, decided to walk to my room.  Plus, I don’t want Shinyoung to interrogating me.

*****

Halfway to my dormitory, I heard someone is walking behind me. I turned around and see no one. I started to walk again and ignore the sound. But the sound is getting nearer.

Suddenly, someone hold my shoulder making me scream on top of my lungs. I almost hit the person who hold my shoulder just now with my heavy back pack. But it stops me after that person laugh at me. I can’t see his face because is totally dark right here.

“Yah! Nuguseyo?” I shout at him.

“It’s me. Seunghyun. puahahah. Your face is totally epic. If I could take your picture right now, and show it to all your crew. puahahah.” He continues to laugh at me. Ugh! I almost dead because of heart attack and how could he laugh at me. FINE! (T^T)

“Yah! You want to see me dead because of heart attack?” I pouted at him and started to walk again, leave him behind. (He still laughs at me!)

“Wait for me!” he shouted at me.

“No! I don’t to. Leave me alone!”

“Mianhea. Mianhea. Mianhea.” He ran to me and stop in front of me.

“Oppa is wrong. Mianhea” he knee in front of me and give me a pitiful look.

“Shireoh! Leave me alone. I don’t want to talk to you right now. I want to clear my mind.” I walk pass him and completely ignore him.

“Wea? Kwenchana?” he asked me. But I didn’t answer him because I feel so weak to talk right now. Zero energy has inside me right now. I want to save some for me to walk.

He walks behind me silently when I didn’t answer him. I just walk silently and enjoying the view along the road.

“Oppa, why are you so quiet?” I asked him after a few moments he didn’t utter even one word. This is not Choi SeungHyun I know.

I turned around and saw no one behind me.

“Oppa, where are you? Please don’t make me scared again. Where are you?” I started to panicked when I see no one, and he is nowhere to be seen.

“SEUNGHYUN-OPPA!” I shouted his name.

“Wea?” suddenly he walks toward me slowly and he answered me boringly, with his boring face. Ugh! I hate him.

“Why you walk so slow?” I asked him.

“Because you don’t want to talk to me.” he answered me boringly.

“FINE!  I talk.”

“Kwenchana?” he asked me again.

“I’m fine. I just so tired, and all I want to do right now is, I just want take a cold shower and go to sleep.”

“Uh! Sound exciting. Can I join?” he smirk me.

“ert oppa. I can’t believe it that you’re my partner. By the way, what are you doing here? I thought you’re going to join them for the celebration?”

“Nah. I’ve got something to do tonight. That why I excuse myself.”

“Can you imagine how they are going to celebrate that without the main actress and actor? Haha, so weird! By the way, your girlfriend didn’t disappoint, you didn’t go to celebrate?” I asked him.

“Who? Min Ah?”

“Who else?”

“Nah. She’ll be fine. She looks like, she don’t care about it at all. Wait! How do you know about it?”

“Rara told me about it. Why you didn’t tell me about it? I thought she hates me for no reason. Now, I know why she hates me so ing much. I mess up with her boyfriend.”

“I’m sorry. She just a little bit jealous about it.”

The atmosphere suddenly become so awkward and none of us didn’t want to talk about it. We walk side by side quietly until me reach our dormitory.

*****

“Oh, you back Cheakyung?” Shinyoung asked me when I open the door. She is on her bed, reading a novel. I was hoped she already sleeps, but I guess, she’s not.

“Hmm. I want to take a shower”

I went to the toilet and take a cold shower to relax myself. I want to stop thinking about that guy.

Maybe, I don’t deserve him. Maybe he is not the one for me. Maybe....Maybe.....Maybe there is someone for me out there. I don’t know. Maybe God has another plan for me. Maybe.

The cold shower takes almost one hour. Shinyoung might be aware of what happening right now. She might interrogate me when I come out from the bathroom.

I get out from the bathroom and saw she already fall asleep with her bed side lamp is still switch on and the novel she read is on her chest.

I walk to her and switch off the lamp and took the book and put it on her side table. Luckily, this girl is already asleep and I don’t have to answered her question and bear with all her sometimes stupid question.

Because of the night is still young, I decided to go online, to see how successful we are on that musical theatre.

There is a lot of comment and some of it is really harsh and some of it is really awesome. But most of them really love our musical theatre.

Some of the commenter gives me a harsh comment about my acting. I just take it as a challenge for me as a newbie in this industry. But at least that comment can help me build myself.

When I was about to close the window Seunghyun-oppa IM me. At first, I want to ignore him, but you know, when you have a feeling for someone, it is hard for you to forget about that feeling.

“Nei oppa. What’s up?”

“Can’t sleep?” he asked me.

“Yup! To much of things need to settle tonight.”

Liar! But how I supposedly answer that question.

“Me either.”

“Have you read the comment about the play?”  I asked him. Hoping he didn’t read about me.

“Nei. Have you?”

“Yup! Glad to know they love my acting. But, little bit disappointed how they criticize about my acting. L”

“I’m sorry about that. Maybe they are just got jealous about you, because they are not as good as you. J”

“Thank you oppa. J. Oppa, I’m sleepy. Goodnight!”

“K. sleeps tight!”

 I close the window and suddenly Seunghyun-oppa share something on my twitter timeline. I click the link that was given by Seunghyun-oppa and it is about an article that was written by someone on the review on our musical theatre.

Mostly, the review touches about my acting and how he\she loves my acting skill. I really touched by it. I’m really glad someone really loves my acting.

“Thank you oppa! Love it! Super love it!” I reply his tweet.

Uh! I hope his girl didn’t see this tweet, or else she will burn my .

“Welcome! Didn’t sleep yet? I thought you’re going to sleep?” he replied me.

“Was about to sleep, when suddenly you gave me that link. J. Goodnight!”

After I close the twitter window and that review window, I realize, there is an email for me. I open the email.

Dear Shin Cheakyung,

I know, we barely know each other, but I don’t know why my heart will beat so fast when I’m with you. Every time I’m with you, I could feel my heart beating so fast.

When I saw you and Seunghyun talking to each other at the corner happily, I feel like my heart has drop so loud, into a deep ocean. I’m so jealous of Seunghyun because he can hold you and hug you, but me, I’m just only can watch it. I hate when I saw he hugged you, and I wish, I could tell him to keep of his hand of my girl, but I know, it is impossible because it is his job.

Your laugh, your smile, sometimes it gave me energy for me to work. When I feel like I don’t have any energy left, I will took out your picture, your picture when you smile and stare at it. It gave me an energy that I need for the rest of the day. When I feel so weak, I will think of your smile, and it will help me a lot. Thank you for coming to my life.

You might don’t know me, but Shin Cheakyung, I know, deep deep inside my heart, I really love you and already fall in love with you. Please accept my heart.

Truly love you,

Leadah

Uh! That’s creepy. I don’t know that I have a stalker. Sheessh! I hope he didn’t stalk me too much, because that will give a big problem.

I read it over and over again. I don’t know who is he, but the email address, I feel like I have seen in before, but I don’t know where. If he can send me this email, it must be one of the crew or my classmate. But, he said, he always sees with Seunghyun-oppa, so it must be one of the crew.

Oh well, I can find it out tomorrow morning.

I shut the laptop down and take out my script. I want to review it for the last time before I throw it away. I’m not fond of keeping something like this because it will make me miss it more. So, I just want to review it for the last time and maybe tomorrow morning I’ll throw it, or maybe I’ll burn it. I don’t know.

I read the script again. On the last page, someone scribble something on it. Maybe it is Seunghyun-oppa because he always borrows my script when he forgot to bring it.

“Love is everything about you,

Love is when I can see your smile, your laugh,

Love is when I close my eyes and I can see your smile,

Love is when you cried, I can wipe those tear away,

That is love that I wish I could have.

Leadah.

This is not SeungHyun-oppa. What is this? Who is this guy? This is totally creepy. Leadah? Who the hell is this guy? He is the one who sent me the email.

Wait a minute! There is only one guy who can access to this script except for Seunghyun-oppa.

JI-SUNBAENIM!

 

*****

anneyeonghaseyo yeorobun!!! (^_^)

i'm sorry for the surprisee!! i didn't see it too~~ i didnt see it coming!

by the way, comment pweeeesssee! :3

thank you!!!! *bow*

till then,

MONGtrex