The End

Just Let Me Love You

 

I have been trying to talk to Eunhyuk since then but he always avoids me. He is always busy with practices since he’s part of the dance club so we never really see each other at school. I’ve been trying to wait for him every break and every after class but he just walks past me, not even giving me a single glance. It’s so frustrating. I don’t know what to do anymore. Even my relationship with Yoona is being affected. I haven’t talked to her properly ever since. I’m also getting cold and distant. I don’t know why but this fight with Hyukkie affects me emotionally, a lot.

I tried texting him every day but I always get the same replies. He’s making me feel guilty every time. I know I did wrong but he doesn’t have to rub it to my face. Just imagine how you would feel if you already know that you’re wrong and yet someone is always telling you how wrong you are.

“What should I do to make you forgive me?” I texted him one night. “As soon as your cut heals, I’ll start talking to you again but I can’t promise that I’m not angry anymore.” Is his reply. After reading his reply, I immediately looked for ointments that can heal and remove my wounds faster. I put ointment once in a while. I did this every day until the scar is hard to be seen.

Once I think it’s enough, I walked up to him. “Hyuk, can you please look at my scar and see if it’s fine.” I asked him shyly. I can’t even look at his face, afraid that he might shout at me. He took my hand and looked at it. “I can still see it.” He told me and returned to his friends from the top class. Leaving me alone, sad. I walked up to Yoona and cried. She just held me, soothing me until I stopped crying.

 


 

 

Days passed and things between me and Hyukkie aren’t getting any better as my relationship with Yoona is. We grew further apart. We grew cold to each other. Or is it just me? I don’t know. It’s just that I’m not feeling that comfortable when I’m with her as when I’m with Hyukkie.

 


 

 

The day before our 4th anniversary came. And by this time, I already sorted out my feelings. I already know that I love Hyukkie not just as a friend, but as a lover. I thought about how I cry every night before I go to sleep. How I cry every time I exchange messages with him. How I feel so lonely without him beside me. How I feel so empty without talking to him.

I decided to end everything with Yoona so here we are, standing at a deserted place somewhere in the school. “Yoona, I have something to tell you”, I started. “No Hae, let me talk first”. I stayed quiet to let her know that she can continue. “Look Hae, I can feel that there is something bothering you and I know what it is. I know that you are feeling something for Eunhyuk. I can feel it, Hae. You just talk about him every time. We rarely spend our time together anymore. Everything’s just about him and it hurts me, Donghae. It really hurts. I know you never planned this to happen, but we can’t do anything about this anymore. It hurts me knowing that you’re thinking about someone else every time we’re together. It hurts knowing that you’re crying for someone else other than me. I know that there’s something more, Donghae. I just... I can’t take it anymore. I’m setting you free already. Go to him. Tell him how you feel. I love you, Hae. I love you so much that it hurts. They say that if you love someone, set them free. So that’s what I’m doing right now”.

She started crying and I started to tear up too. Knowing that I hurt the person who has been with me for three years, no, almost four years already. I know it’s not my fault for falling out of love but I can’t help but feel bad. Seeing her cry like this hurts me. Of course, I still care for her even if there are no feelings involved anymore. I still see her as a friend, a very close friend, that is. She knows me inside and out. I don’t really want to hurt her like this but there’s no other way. Staying in this relationship will just hurt her more. With both of us knowing that it’s just a one sided love. I’d rather break it off with her than to play with her feelings.

And with that, my three, almost four, year relationship with Yoona, ended.



 

 

Soooo~ here’s chapter two guys! How’s it? Is it getting better? I hope I met your expectations. :D I know I said that I’d be updating by next week or within this week but not this early. I didn’t expect that I’d come up with the second chapter this fast.

I promised that I’d make long chapters. Is this long enough for you or should I make the next chapters longer?