The Talk

Just Let Me Love You

 

A day after almost everyone knows about what happened between me and Yoona. They give me sympathetic looks and smiles. If they only know that it’s because of me. They just know that Yoona broke up with me.

The same day, Eunhyuk told me that he wanted to talk to me. He separated two chairs from the class and dragged me to sit with him.

“I heard what happened. Why did you break up with her?” He started.

“I don’t love her anymore.”

“It’s because of me, right? She was jealous of me because you just keep thinking about me.”

“No! We broke up because there’s someone else.”

“I don’t believe you. Get back with her.”

“I don’t want to! I told you, I don’t love her anymore. I love someone else.”

“How did that happen? You’re together for almost four years and you fell in love with someone just like that?”

“Yes.”

“Get back with her. I do not believe you. If you don’t, I’ll ignore you for who knows how long.”

I started to get teary. I didn’t know that Hyukkie is such an . Forcing me to get back with Yoona just because he thinks that it’s because of him we broke up. Though he’s kind of right. But still, how can I get back with Yoona when he’s the one that I love? I can’t stop my tears anymore. They just fall like rain.

“Hey, why are you crying? I’m not making you cry, am I?”

I don’t know what to say. I can’t even look at him. If I do, I’ll just cry harder. I can’t even talk. I’m afraid I’ll break down even more.

“Come on, Hae. I just want you to be happy. I know you’re hurting because of your break up.”

No, Hyukkie. I’m not crying because of our break up. I’m crying because of you. Stupid Hyukkie. How I wish I can tell him this.

He grabbed my handkerchief from my hand and wiped my tears. I want to just hug him and tell him to stop forcing me already but I got frozen. I can’t move. I just want this moment to last forever.

“Hae, talk to me. What is the real reason of your break up?”

“I told you already. I fell in love with someone else.”

“Then who is that someone else?”

“I can’t tell you.”

“Why not? Don’t you trust me?”

“I do. But I just can’t tell you. Not now. I’ll tell you someday.” Yea, if I ever get the chance to confess to you.

“Okay. But can you at least talk to Yoona and fix things between you?”

“We’re fine, Hyuk. I swear. We’re still friends even though we broke up.”

“Then... We’re fine!” He smiles at me.

Ah. His warm smile. I just want to melt right here, right now.

He hugged me lightly and told me that everything’s fine between us now. I cried harder. I don’t know why. It just felt too good. I feel butterflies in my stomach. I feel mixed emotions. Happiness, love, sadness. I never really want this moment to end. With me here in his embrace. His warm embrace. I never want to let go. If you just know how I feel. If I can just transfer everything I’m feeling to you.

And with that, my day ended happily. Nothing can ever replace this moment. I won’t ever forget the moment he held me in his arms. 



 

 

 

Hi guys! I finally updated after days because of my exams. Just one last exam to be taken on Monday then it's finally sembreak! How's this chapter? Tell me what you think. I want to improve my writing with the help of your comments. :) And suggest ideas too! Tell me what you want to happen and I'll see if I can put it in the story. Hope you're satisfied with this update! Jja~