The Fight

Just Let Me Love You

 

Today’s our first day of school and I am waiting for Yoona at the front gate. As soon as I saw her, we entered the school and I walked her to her room. We are not in the same class but I have the same class with my best friend, Eunhyuk.

I sat on my seat and waited for him to arrive.

“Hey, Hyuk!” I greeted him as he entered the room. “Good morning, Hae!”He greeted back as he sat on the seat beside me. “Hyuuukiee~! How’s your morning? Have you decided if you’ll tell me about it?” I am really wondering when he will tell me about this certain girl he’s crushing on. I’ve been bothering him about this for days already and he’s not telling me. “Hae, I don’t know. I don’t want this to spread around the school.” He looked at me with his sorry eyes. “Come on, Hyuk. Don’t you trust me? You know that I won’t tell anybody!” I whined. He rolled his eyes and I know I’m starting to win. “Okay, but don’t tell anyone, k?” Aish! I’m starting to get impatient already. “Yes! Yes! Yes!” I answered giddily. “Okay, so here’s the thing. I’ve been crushing on Hyoyeon for a while now.”

Hyoyeon is in the top class. Eunhyukkie used to belong in the top class so no wonder he has some friends there. I know some of the students there too since most of them are really popular and I used to be in there but that was when I was in second grade. He hangs out with the students from the top class sometimes. But that’s okay with me knowing that I’m still his best friend. No jealousy or anything.

I didn’t really say anything and just kept teasing him after he told me about Hyoyeon. Of course, I only when we’re alone. I don’t want to risk breaking his trust.


Weeks later

Yoona and I fought. It’s just over a small matter but of course, girls will be girls. She made a big deal out of it. Aigoo~

So here I am, all depressed and everything. And since slashing wrist and emo punks are the trends right now, I wanted to try to do it once. So I did it. At school, that is. I told Eunhyukkie about it and he got all angered and everything. He ended up cursing me.

During our math class, Eunhyukkie pulled my seat beside his. “Hae, sorry if I cursed you earlier. I just didn’t really like what you were trying to do.” He looked at me with strict looks. “I know. I’m sorry too. I just don’t know what’s gotten over me.” I looked down feeling guilty and all and listened to the teacher.

Afternoon classes came and I am looking for Eunhyuk. I can’t find him anywhere so I asked one of our classmates and he said that Hyuk is out because a teacher sent him on an errand. I sat back on my seat, depressed and alone. I took out my razor and started slashing my wrists. Not too deep, just enough for me to feel pain. But because I have fear of blood, I became dizzy and got sent to the clinic.

When I woke up, it’s already the end of the classes. As I walked out the clinic, I saw Yoona waiting for me. “Donghae! What did you do? Don’t you know how worried I am when I heard that you were sent to the clinic because of some stupid thing you thought of doing?” She angrily told me. I just looked at the ground feeling stupid because I wanted to do this but ended up fainting. I just told her that I’m sorry and we went back to my room to get my things.

I hurriedly went to find Hyukkie because I know that he is now mad. And when I say mad, really, really, really mad! Once I saw him, I walked up to him and tried talking to him but to no avail. He just ignored me and went to get his things then walked out. Aish! I’m so stupid! He already told me not to do it but here I am, cutting myself, fainting because of it. Now, not just my girlfriend is angry at me but my best friend also.

Yoona and I are now fine after talking about things and she comforted me. Telling me that Hyukkie just needed time to cool down and that everything will be fine. I tried texting Hyukkie that day but he never replied. I don’t really want anyone to be angry at me so I ended up crying myself to sleep. Not knowing that this fight will be the start of something I am not expecting to happen.


Hey guys! Sorry, the first chapter came up late :(( Our internet connection :// Our router is working but there’s no internet access :(( Aigoo~ Wanting to post this chapter as soon as possible but the internet decided not to cooperate with me tonight. Shizz.

So how’s it? Kind of , right? I don’t know. -.- Me, myself, is not satisfied with it. But I promise, the next chapters will be interesting because it’s just the start :D I feel like the first chapter does not have a proper timing :( I mean, this happens and then that happens next and so on and so forth without any time table. -.- I at writing. But I’ll try to be better, okay? :3 Looking forward to your comments! Byeee~ :33 The next chapter will be up next week or after some days. :D Once I finished it, I’ll post it as soon as possible. :)