Chapter 4

Jerk or Sadist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ Just say it out..”

“ Uh eehh?? “

“ You have something to say, don’t you? Bbali, I need to leave soon..”

“ Ah yes yess..Err, you see..I-I ..Can I ask for leave? “

“…………………”

“ Err Sir?? I really have some important thing to do Sir, please?? ”

“ ……………. “

“ Just for today only Sir?”

“ ……..Fine.”

“ Thank you sir, thank you..” Wow, he’s being nice today..Ah, never mind..

Hmm, I wonder why that sadist asked me to be here? isn’t my debt over? Talking about that sadist, where is he anyway? To think that he keep reminding me to be punctual yet I don’t see a sight of him..I wandered around the restaurant and I saw him in the corner sitting alone..He seemed to have noticed me and signaled me to come over..

“ Yah!! What are you up again this t—“

“ Shuushhh!!!! Be quiet!! “ He put his hand on my mouth to stop me from talking as he noticed someone’s coming from behind me..

“ Ehemm!! “

“ Oh grandpa!! You’re here..”  Grandpa? What is his Grandpa doing here?

 

“ Yah brat..This is---“

“ Ehemm, meet my girlfriend..Four eyed g---, I mean Im Yoona..Ehehehe..” He almost introduced me as four eyed girl, but immediately changed when I shoot him a death  glare..Wait, WAITTTTT!!! G-gg-g-irl fr-iend???? GIRLFRIEND? WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

“ W-wait, don’t be misunderstanding, I’m not his—“ Before I could finish my sentences, my bag fell down and I can’t help but to bend down to get it, and I didn’t realize it was his doing at all..

“ Oh let me help you dear..” He said as he bend down as well..

“ What do you mean with all of this? Since when I have become your girlfriend?”

“ You don’t need to know any of this..Just play along with me and you’re gonna be fine..”

“ Mwuh? What do you mean with I’m gonna be fine? I thought I have cleared my debt that time when I cleaned your house!! “

“ Who says that? Come on, don’t forget I have your pictures..”

“ WHAT? YOU CHINJIA--Mmmmmm“ He covered my mouth with his hand to stop me from talking..

“ EHEMM!!! What are you guys doing down there? “

“  Haha, Ahaha..Nothing, nothing grandpa..Come on dear, let’s get up..” He said as he put his hand down and showing me my pictures on his cellphones, I can’t help but to play along with him..

“ So, Yoona right? “ He studied me from head to toe, he must be not satisfied with my appearance..

“ Ah yes grandpa..”

“ You really are Seunghyun’s girlfriend? “

“…………..” I fell silent for a moment..I don’t know how to answer, in fact I don’t want to say yes but,…

“ Yoona-ssi? “ Seunghyun’s grandpa asking me..

“ Ouchh, ah yes..I am grandpa..I’m Seunghyun’s girlfriend..” That sadist elbowed me and I can’t help but to say yes..

“……………” This time it’s his grandpa’s turn to fell silent..

“ Grandpa, are you alright? “ That sadist asked.

“ Ah it’s okay if you don’t like me grandpa, I also not intended to be his girlfriend for the very fir—“

“ GREAT!!!! You have made the right choice little brat!!! And Yoona, who said that I don’t like you? Of course I like you!! You’re the only one that fits to become my granddaughter in law!! Ha-ha-ha-ha…”

“ Aha-aha-ahahaha..I told you grandpa, you’ll like it..So..Stop arranging to blind dates for me okay? I already have Yoona..” He said as he put his arm around my shoulder and bring me closer to him..

“ Of course I won’t do that brat..Haha, I’m so happy right now..Okay, so tell grandpa how did you two met and become a pair? “

Finally, I managed to get home after being forced to play along with that sadist..Somehow I feel pity for his grandpa coz we were lying on him and yet, he believed us and thought it was real..Ahhhh..I’m so tired, I need to take a bath and get some sleep..

“ Ehh, it’s not working? How am I going to take a shower? Haihh..“  I murmured as I walking to the living room..

“ What’s with that face? “ Suddenly I heard a voice and it was that jerk..He just comeback from work..

“ My shower……..has broken..Guess I need to go to the public baths to---“

“ Use mine then..”

“ take a sho--, Eeehhhh? What did you just said? I didn’t he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter