Autumn {Interaction}

Alive.
Day by day, he found himself wanting more than to just look from afar.

One day, he decided to make his first move.

In the same park where he first met Sungmin, Under the very tree that he ran away from him. He stood there and wait.

The only difference is that the tree leaves had turned red.

Oddly nervous as he waited. Another minute more. Just another minute more and he would walk pass here with his usual cheerful greetings.

'Hi, good morning!' He heard .

He lifted his head up to see the blonde walking towards his direction.

He smiled and walked towards the blonde.

'Good morning' he said in his deep mellow voice. 'Good Mo-' the blonde stopped halfway.

He smirked slightly as the blood rushed up the blonde's cheeks once again, tainting it pinkish.

He gave a light cough and continued 'Sorry for that time.. I wasnt feeling that well. I hope I did not offended you.'

'Oh.. N..No I am not offended..' stuttered the blonde.

'Well, I am glad then.. By the way.. I am Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun.' He said, holding out his hand.

The blonde 's face grew another shade of red as more blood rushed up his face. Kyuhyun gritted his teeth tightly as he restraint himself.

The blonde meekly reached out his hands. As their hands met, the blonde flinched.

'Your.. your hands are so cold.. are you alright?' He asked.

Kyuhyun gave a grim smile. He had forgotten about the different body temperature.

'Oh, I wasnt feeling quite well .. ' he lied.

The blonde look thoughtfully.

'Hmm.. must be the change in temperature. Autumn had arrived earlier than expected.' Said the blonde.

Kyuhyun nodded his head.

'Oh! Dear me! I have not introduce myself yet! My name is Lee Sungmin! You can call me Sungmin.. hmm or Sungmin hyung.. you look so much younger than me!' Said Sungmin.

Kyuhyun smirked and gave a light chuckle.

Sungmin look confused.

'Looks can be decieving... But.. yeah.. Nice to meet you... Sungmin..hyung' said Kyuhyun, smiling.

----------------------------

Lol..too long for a drabble. Anyways.. I failed my challenge. But I hope you enjoyed my .. rather lame story.. Lolololol And sorry for my errors. Cause I did not proof read it. Lol.