Winter {End}

Alive.

Winter.

White blanket of snow covered the brown earth.

The park that was once busy were empty.

The strong brittle cold wind bites through the air mercilessly.

Its Christmas Eve. Children and adults all hurdle around their fireplace chatting and laughing, nothing could spoil their joyous mood.

'Hey.. Kyu.. What is wrong?' asked Sungmin as Kyuhyun sat at the dinning table, deep in thoughts.

Kyuhyun looked up to see Sungmin's worried face.

'Nothing..' he replied.

Sungmin sighed and said 'Well, than Kyuhyun.. There is something I want to ask you..But..."

Kyuhyun cocked an eyebrow.

'You... You are..erm'

Kyuhyun could taste the nervousness in the air around Sungmin.

Sungmin's heart beat had accelerate.

"Woah.. Calm down hyung.. you are gonna have an heart attack like this!' said Kyuhyun.

"You.. you can hear my heart beat?" asked Sungmin, placing a hand against his own chest.

"Erm.."

Sungmin moved closer to Kyuhyun and place his fingers under Kyuhyun's eye.

"You .. You are hungry.." whispered Sungmin softly.

Kyuhyun flinched.

"What..are you talking about!?" 

Sungmin sighed and smiled "Kyuhyun, do you think I am that stupid or ignorant?"

Sungmin's fingers gently traced downwards to Kyuhyun's lips.

Kyuhyun's heart gave a violent jolt.

"I know who are you.. No, I know what are you.." 

Kyuhyun froze.

After a long period of silence, Kyuhyun said " Are you afraid?"

Sungmin gave a gentle snort and took Kyuhyun's cold hands in his warm ones.

"Do I look like I am?" said Sungmin, giving him the smile that Kyuhyun had fallen for.

Sungmin sighed and said "I knew it.. ever since the day we first met.. that you are.. special."

Kyuhyun looked shocked.

"I am so sorry for not telling you earlier that I know.. and constantly putting you in pain.." said Sungmin, the corner of his lips drooping.

"But I was afraid.. I am afraid that you might leave me once you know I knew"

Kyuhyun chuckled and shook his head.

"Thats silly." he said.

Sungmin's pout grew deeper.

Kyuhyun craddled Sungmin in his arms and said "I will never leave you. Even if you chase me away,I wont leave you, but I will keep a distance away so that I wont bother you."

"Because you are the one who made me felt so alive. You taught me not to hate myself. You are my drive to find a way to survive other than to kill others.. Even though I had once hated you.. because I wanted to get close to you, I hunted more. But after that, I realized that that is not the only way...You are the one who had awaken my long dead heart. You taught me how to feel again. " said Kyuhyun, carassing Sungmin's face gently.

"Confusion, Pain, Fear.. but beneath all these negative emotions, I found love, hope and happiness. Sungmin, you are my love,hope and happiness. I love you." said Kyuhyun, kissing away Sungmin's tears.

"I love you too,Kyu.." 

Kyuhyun smiled as the clock chimed 12am and loud chorus of 'Merry Christmas' could be heard down the corridors of the building despite the howling of the strong winds outside.


Beneath all the darkness and fear, Hope and love will always be waiting.

Love drives out fear and hope brings light in the darkness.

Never give up yourself because, love and hope will help you find a way.


The End.


Author's note: I am so sorry for such a crappish story.. T.T The quote above is just something I made up.. But if it sounds like some exsisting ones.. I am sorry.. D: