First Date

Please Forgive Me

It was early in the morning. Everyone in SJ and SNSD dorm was still asleep except for MinSica. Jessica look at her phone to see if she has any messages or miss calls from Sungmin. She felt sad, then she recieved a phone call from Sungmin. She immediately went to the living room to answer the phone; she doesn't want to wake her unnies and saengs up.

 

---On the Phone---

Jessica:

"Yoboseyo?" She said cutely.

Sungmin:

"Annyeong Sica! It's Sungmin~!" he said happily

Jessica:

"Oh Annyeong! I know~ I recognise your aegyo voice" she giggled

Sungmin:

He giggled too "Anyway Sica~ come to SM Cafe at xxx Street at 10 AM wearing your best dress"

Jessica:

"Araso Oppa, see you there~ kiss kiss^^" 

Jessica hung up the phone and look at her watch it is 9:00. She went to her wardrobe and look for a dress. She took 5 of her best clothes and went to the bathroom. She wash her face and brush her teeth. She tried out all her clothes and  finally chose a cute Polka dot dress. She look at the clock and it was already 9:30 AM. She wear the dress quickly, tied her hair cutely

Her Dress

and write a note to the others. Note says: "Unnie And Saeng~! I'm going out for a while. I've made sandwiches for you. It's in the dining table. Bye~! From, Jessica" She hurried out and call for cap to SM Cafe at xxx street. She look at her pink watch and it was already 9:45.

Jessica:

"Omo! Ahjussi~ Palli~ I'm in a hurry"

The driver drove quickly to SM Cafe and reach to the Cafe 2 minutes late. She paid the driver 3000 won [$2] and quickly enters the cafe. He saw Sungmin looking out of the cafe waiting for Sica. She quickly ran to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek which made him shock. He turned around and saw Jessica with her polka dots dress.

Sungmin:

"Oh Sica~!" He smiles

Jessica:

"Mianhae oppa I was late~"

Sungmin:

"Gwaenchana~ It was worth it~ You look so cute~"

Jessica giggled and sit on the seat infront of Sungmin. They ordered their drinks and chat for a while. Then a few minutes later their drinks came. Jessica ordered hot choco and Sungmin ordered milk. Jessica drank abit of her choco and had some left on her lips. Sungmin laughed silently and Jessica pouted.

Jessica:

"Wae?"

Sungmin:

"you have choco on your lips"

Jessica was embarressed and want to wipe it with her hands

Sungmin:

"That's not clean~" 

Sungmin stopped her and take a tissue and slowly move the tissue closely. But suddenly Sungmin pull her from her neck and kiss her. Jessica was shock.

Jessica:

"Oppa~" She said while tapping his chest

Sungmin:

"Oh mianhae Sica I couldn't stand you today, you look very cute.:

They both blush deeply and continue drinking. 

Jessica thoughts "Oh he just kissed me"

Sungmin thoughts "aigoo~ why is she so cute today? I had to kiss her"

When they finished their drinks the went out holding hands. Sungmin leads Jessica to his car and ask if she wants him to drive her home. She said ok and enters his car. They both drive home and said good bye. Sungmin kiss Jessica's forehead and enters his dorm. His head was still sticking out and said good bye again. He wink cutely and close the door. Jessica smiled at his cuteness and enter her dorm. She found everyone staring at her.

SNSD:

"You went to a date with Sungmin right?" they ask curiously

Jessica:

"How did you know?"

SNSD:

"We heard you outside"

Jessica:

"Mianhae unnie!"

SNSD:

"Mianhae? wae mianhae? we want to say chukkae! you guys finally went your you're first date! our ice princess has finally grown up!" Taeyeon pinched her cheeks.

Jessica:

"Oh? Gomawo unnie and saeng. Ow~ appo unnie" she pouted.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I update late! I just finished my exams