SNSD Preparation For Prom

Please Forgive Me

Lee Soo Man has announced to everyone to be in the stage for a big announcement to everyone.

Lee Soo Man:

"Excuse me everyone! I have a really big announcem

 

 

"Tonight I would like everyone to wear they're best dress, because tonight there will be a prom night to welcome all our new workers and there with be a crown ready for a prom queen and prom king. If you want to join and try being the prom queen and prom king come to visit me and I will sign you up. Who ever dresses the best and has the most votes wins, and most of all they two will be up on the stage together dancing! I hope you all will have fun tonight! That's all everyone! You may go back to your dorm."

Everyone went back to their dorm chatting and asking each other what they would wear for tonights prom

---In SNSD Dorm---

Seohyun:

"Unnies! What will you wear for tonight's prom?"

Taeyeon: 

"I'm going wear this dress"

Taeyeon's Dress

Seohyun: "Wow Unnie! You look beautiful! I bet Leeteuk will be stunned by you" she giggle and "I'm going to wear this~"

SNSD: 

"I'm wearing this!"

SNSD's Dresses

Seohyun:

"Unnie! You all look so pretty! Seo really jealous~"

SNSD: 

"Maknae, you look pretty too. I bet kyuhyun will be dying to dance with you" they all giggle "How about you Jessica?"

Jessica:

"I'm going to wear this"

SNSD: "Wow Unnie! You'll surely be chosen as the prom queen! You look so pretty!"

Jessica: 

"I think you all look pretty too"