SM Entertainment Audition

Please Forgive Me

One day, there is a girl who is really a big fan of KPOP. She always wanted to join SM Entertainment's girl band "Girls' Generation". She's a really big fan of them. Her name is Jessica, most people call her "Jessie" or "Sica". One morning, she has a chance of granting her dream. When she woke up that morning, she the television, finding an interesting channel. She stop at KBS Channel and watch a Korean drama. When it was a comercial, Jessica was about to change the channel but something had stop her. 

TV:

"Hello to all KPOP Fans! Especially SNSD Fans! Who wished to join our girl band 'Girls' Generation'?"

Jessica:

"Me Me ME!"

TV:

"Well, now it is time for you to grant your wish and try to past our audition tomorrow!"

Jessica:

"Ah!!!!" she scream with excitement

Mrs.Jung [Jessica's Mom]:

"What's wrong my dear? Did something happen?" she asked Jessica worriedly.

Jessica: 

"SM Entertainment is having an audition here! It's in the mall near our house! Can I join the audition please umma! This is my whole dream since I was 9" She begged.

Mrs.Jung:

"Alright my dear" she said smiling

Jessica:

"Oh Thank You mom! You're the best!" She said hugging her mom

Soon after her mom allowed her to join the audition, Jessica practiced really hard because she really want to join SNSD. Sometime she practiced too much that she had forgotten me to do her homework and had no time to do her homework. At lunch time...

Mrs.Jung:

"Dear, It's lunch time!" 

Jessica:

"Ok mom, wait ok? I still need to practice for a while"

The next day past, Jessica was finding the perfect shirt for her to wear in the audition. When she was done choosing, she ran to her bike and cycled to the nearby mall. She ran the the 7th floor which is where the audition is held. Jessica was really excited but nervous at the same time. When it was her turn to do the audition, she entered the stage with 4 other contestant.

Judges:

"Hello."

Jessica: 

"Hello" she replied and bow

Judges: 

"Would you like to introduce yourself young lady"

Jessica:

"Oh of course.. My name is Jung Soo Yeon or Jessica Jung. Mostly known as Sica or Jessie"

Judges: 

"I see.. You can perform anytime you are ready"

Jessica took a very deep breathe before she starts to perform. After taking a deep breathe Jessica starts to dance and sing. When Jessica was dancing the judges were amazed by her power she had put in while she was dancing, when she was singing they smiled and nod. After performing...

Jessica: 

"Um... I guess i'm done now" she said smiling

Judges:

"Very well Jessica" the judges said "you seemed really talented" the judges smiled "congradulation Jessica" the judges clapped

Jessica:

"I made it??" Jessica couldn't believe her own ears.

Judges: 

"Yes Jessica" they smiled "but you could still have abit of singing practice but don't worry it'll be for only about a week or two."

Jessica:

"Alright Mr." she agreed smiling.

Jessica walked out the stage excitedly and told her mother the great news

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update...

죄송합니다 늦게 업데이트...