~*~Apple Juice~*~ and babies

back in kindergarten

 

 

All the kids were happily playing around. Youngjae was in his own little world, playing with his puzzles, Ryan and Himchan were playing together with Ryan’s green ball, which resulted in small fights and discussions because of Himchans diva-ness and Zelo was just following Yongguk around as a little lost lamb while Jiyong and Jongup were laying on the floor, trying to write a song about crayons. Everything was just unicorns and rainbows until Rokhyun decided to join them.

“Jiyong-kun~” the little boy shouted happily, making Jiyong frown. “Stop saying that, we’re not in Japan! And what do you want?” Jiyong answered with an angry tone and got up from the floor.

“I just want a hug!” he said with a big smile on his face, walking towards Jiyong with his arms spread out, ready for a hug. But before he could get that far, Jiyong pushed Jongup in between them. An amazing feeling rushed over Jongup as he was hugged. Never had he felt this lovely feeling before and shoot me if I’m wrong, but I think he got a crush.

Meanwhile Ryan had gotten tired of Himchan’s ing and gave up. And as the curious little kid he was, he jumped as a little rabbit over to Psy, simply to ask a very important question that had been bugging him for a while.

He looked up at the big fluffy man and asked, “Psy, where do babies come from?”

Psy put down the newspaper he was reading and looked at Ryan. This wasn’t the question he expected to hear on his first day of work, and he certainly wasn’t comfortable with answering it. Now, should he tell him the long or the short version? Obviously the short one was the best, since the long one could end up with a dead child. And besides that, it was a lie. , no storks delivered babies.

He let out a sigh and simple said, “the ,” and returned to his newspaper.

Ryan who obviously didn’t know what a was just answered with an “OOOH,” and crawled back to play with the others.  His first target was Yongguk, who he had a little, liiiittle, crush on. Just a little one. He simply just wanted to marry him and have a lot of kids with him. So he walked over to him and Zelo, giving the smaller boy an evil glare because he thought Zelo had something going on with his future husband. Then he turned to Yongguk who was drinking ~*~APPLE JUICE~*~ and asked, “do you have a ?”

And Yongguk who was a little older than the rest of the kids, and actually knew what a was, spat out his ~*~APPLE JUICE~*~ all over poor little Ryan who just started to cry. 

[A/N] 

Long time no see, my dear, few subscribers. WE ARE BACK. hi.