New teacher

back in kindergarten

 

''Listen now kids. I'm retiring so i want you to welcome your new teacher, Mr. park,'' their teacher mrs. Lee announced. She had been their teacher since they started in preschool, which is not so long, but it still came as a shock. They had grown used to her in a very short time and were sad to hear that she was retiring.

 

All the kids looked at the big man next to Mrs. Lee and honestly... they didn't like him at first. Except Himchan who was amazed by the big teddy-bear-like man. Mr. Park looked at the small creatures who were sitting in front of him, and found them really interesting. They were all sitting on small pillows in a circle on the floor, looking up with their tiny-asian eyes. One of them was clenching his fist around a pink crayon and seemed like he would never let go of the pretty color pencil and one of the others looked like he was way too old for this. Yes, they were indeed different from each other. A little blond kid also caught his eyes attention, he was sitting in the back and didn't look like he paid any attention to what was happening around him.

 

''Hello. You can just call me Psy,'' the teacher said and smiled, lifting his left hand to greet them all. Shortly after Mrs Lee left the room and they were left alone with this Psy. The first day with a new class, first time meeting them all – may be they were all kids, but it all seemed a little awkward.

 

''So lets get to know each other a little better, shall we?'' Psy suggested, pointing at one of the kids, ''You start. Introduce yourself,''

 

''My name is Kim Jong in,'' he hesitatingly said, but got interrupted, ''shut up Kai, your name is Kai,'' a little boy with blond noodle-hair said. The next one continued after Kai who seemed like he didn't have more to say,

 

''I'm Rockhyuk, and Jiyong is my brother,'' he said pointing on a kid with the same haircut who Psy assumed was Jiyong.

 

''No I'm not. Stop following me, stupid,'' Jiyong said and looked slightly offended.

 

Their introducing round continued,

 

''I am Ryan and I have a green ball,'' Ryan said and looked at Psy with a big smile on his face.

 

Pushing Ryan away, the next one continued. It was the one that looked a lot older than the others, ''no comment,'' he said and looked away.

 

''I'm Junhong but everybody call's me Zelo. And that is Yongguk. He should have been in third grade but he's not that smart,'' Zelo said, making Yongguk angry and just about to start a fight when a little boy with blonde hair continued, ''I'm Kim Himchan. I hope you will take good care of me,'' he said. He left a good impression on Psy, unlike little Youngjae who still didn't pay any attention but used his time on playing with a rubiks cube instead. Zelo introduced him. Then the last 3 introduced themselves, Jokwon, Daehyun and Jongup who still didn't let go of his precious crayon.

 

''Good. Any questions?'' Psy asked and folded his hands. They all shook their heads and Psy suggested that they should use the rest of the day to play.  



[A/N]
HAHHAHA LOL. Anyways, next chapter is going to be better  is always is, right?