When you're having a bad day Ft Sung Gyu

B.I.E One-Shot [Taking Request]

A scene requested by SKYLINERPMANAGER . I hope you like it :D


"You look like MyungSoo." Sung Gyu said as he looked at you.

You blinked, " What?"

"Expressionless." he said slowly.

"Oh." You said simply. If it was other days you would have joke around with him but today was different. Your heart didnt feel like making a joke at all.

"Whats wrong?" he poked you gently in the arm but you just shook your head. "Nothing."

He raised an eyebrow looking at you, with a sigh, he look back front and leaned back on the sofa.

"What did I do this time?" his voice sounds annoyed,tired. You looked at him.

"What?"

" If its me just say it."

You dont know why but suddenly you feel a rising anger in you.

"I didn't say that." You tried to stay calm.

"Then?" he sit back up and look right at you.

"Then nothing?" You said back, you have a feeling that Sung Gyu wasn't in a good mood today as well, so you tried to change the topic, because you know if you don't both of you will end up arguing. "What about we have sushi for dinner today?"

"Don't change the topic, seriously, whats wrong with you? If I did something wrong just say it, don't keep it in." 

" What makes you think this way?" You raised your voice slightly, seriously today was a tired day for you and the last thing you need is an argument with your boyfriend.

"Everything?" He stood up and looked up the celing to take a deep breath before looking back at you. "Just blame everything on me, I'm the one who's at fault. I'm the bad guy okay? I'm sorry. "

"...." You just kept quiet and looked down at the floor. Maybe he didnt realized but the words he said just hurt you.

You heard him letting out a sigh and he sit beside you, pulling you into his arms. He called out your name gently, "I'm sorry, it just..it frustrates me when you keep everything to yourself you know that? I'm your boyfriend but I'm unable to do anything, you know how useless that makes me feel? How can I be Infinite's leader when I can't even solve my girlfriend's problem? " he said softly while your hair.

You feel your heart melt at his voice, you tried hard to control the tears that threaten to fall. " I'm sorry,but today just wasnt a good day for me.." You muttered while you're in his embrace.

"Its okay, I'm here, you can take all the time you want. I'll be here." he reassured you and your back gently.

After hearing his voice, you already know that whatever problem you're facing, you don't have to be afraid anymore. Because the guy you love will always be there for you.

You let out a smile, this day is finally getting better.