The Collection

The Collection

 

Akane woke up to the sound of the rain. She stretched and that’s when she noticed that Tomohisa was still next to her. She looked at the clock, it was 7 in the morning. She was surprised he was still there. When he went to the office and her house he was usually gone by that time. Yes, she did know that was odd and she had pondered about it. She had thought he might be married, but she dismissed that. She would have heard about a wife in her months in the office. Other theories included vampires, werewolves and the idea that he might be superman in disguise, but since the news weren’t plagued by the news of a man of steel she stopped imagining and hoped he would just tell her same day.

Anyway, she was happy he was still there. She looked at him, lying in her sheets, his was partly uncovered and even though Akane was enjoying the view, it was rather cold even inside the apartment. She grabbed the covers and covered them both and then wrapped herself around him. She felt his arms coming about her and holding her close.

“You woke up" He said

“Yes. I think you overslept.”

“No, I woke up some time ago, but it was raining too hard for me to leave.” Akane repressed it, but she did feel a little disappointed that that was the reason he had stayed. “And you were all cute and warn and I just couldn’t bring myself to leave the bed and go into the cold.” He added nuzzling her neck. Okay, that made her feel better.

“You still have to go, tho?”

He sighed and said: “Yeah, and soon.”

“Okay, then let’s have some breakfast before you do.”

They had breakfast and then Akane walked with him to the door.

“Are you sure you have to leave? You are gonna get soaked just by going to your car.”

“I’ll be fine. I’ll call you later.” He said and put his lips on hers and lingered there. “Bye.”

“Bye.”

 

Akane had been right, he had gotten soaked going from her apartment to his car even with the umbrella. He had turned up the heat in his car but he was still freezing, so he was very glad when he reached his house. He went in and debated between taking a hot shower of seeing to his dolls first. He looked at the watch, 9:30. He had been away too long. He changed his clothes and got the food, he would take the shower afterwards.

He went down the stairs and put on the hoodie and then covered his head and he started his round right about Purple’s room he started sneezing.

When he got to Pink’s room she talked. She had been talking to him all those months, so he wasn’t surprised anymore.

“I thought you’d forgotten about us.” He didn’t answer. “I’m glad you are back.” He sneezed again. “Are you okay?” She asked in a sweet voice. He nodded once and left the room. He really needed that hot shower. Shivering a little he made his way up the stairs and into his room he removed his clothes and got into the shower. After that he felt a little better but after working at his computer he was tired. He went to bed.

He woke up at 1 and got up. His head hurt a little and so did his muscles. He took two aspirins and prepared the food. He didn’t drug any of the plates; he wasn’t feeling up to it.

 When he got up again, he was definitely worse. He got up out of habit and went into the kitchen. Prepared the food and went down the stairs. He went through every room. He sensed them looking at him but none of them talked. Except Pink.

“Are you okay.” He nodded. “You don’t seem to be.” He felt a hand on his. He didn’t hear her approach; he must be really distracted, he hadn’t noticed he had gotten so close to her. Her hand was cold he noticed.

From under the hood he looked at her. She released his hand and tentatively reached his face and touched him gently.

“You have a fever.” She said. The room was spinning a little now. “You need to go to bed and you need someone to take care of you.”

Her face was a little blurry; the lights were stinging his eyes.

“I can do that if you let me. Then I’ll come back here but you can’t be alone. It’s okay, I’ll take care of you.” She moved her thumb on his cheek. He was so tired and everything hurt.

“A-Aka…” he stated to mumble but then his sight sharpened for a moment. It wasn’t Akane. He shook his head a little and stepped back then he left the room unsteadily.

Unsteadily he walked up the stairs and went to his room. He found his cell phone and dialed.

 

Akane answered the phone.

“Hello.”

“Akane, it’s me. I- I need you. Please come.”

“Tomohisa? What’s wrong?”

“Will you please come? Don’t tell anybody but please come.”

“Of course I’ll go. Give me the address.” She wrote down the address and left. She ran down and got into her car.