EXO Facts

EXO Facts

Vice Ganda,a famous artist from Philippines mentioned about Sehun!He said:"Sehun ang peg ko ngayon."
Cr:Exosarang (me: erwwww~)

 

[Fan Account] 210313 According to 'eyewitness' (the fan who waiting in front SM building) today EXO was practicing 'Wolf'. 


- When I came to Smb exo were already inside:-)all of them except Kris.they were rehearsing on the 2nd & 4th floors

-Exo K were on the 2nd and Exo M on the 4th. They were inside for 1,5 hour or so already.

-Then the lights on the 4th floor were swithed off.exo m probably took th stairs to go down on the 2nd floor to join K members.

-Btw the window on K's floor was open and fans heard theem rehearsing:-) K were practicing some unknown song. Quite upbeat one.

-But then they started to rehears WOLF!! they sang it 2 or 3 times while i was there.

-Baekhyun sang really high notes. And almost everytime he failed miserably. Fans were laughting at his attemts:-):-) cute. 

->But later she posted "To be honest Baekhyun did his part in WOLF very well twice. Dont get me wrong that was a really hard part. Idk how to name it in English."

-At some point DO joined Baekhyun. And he did so well. They sang duet.

-Then when M joned K they went through WOLF rehearsals again. 3 times maybe. Luhan does Baekhyun part in M.

-Then!! Exo started rehearsing a slow song.3 times. It's really nice, i already loove it.i tried to record it but...

-After the slow song they back to WOLF.btw it was changed a little.became better actually.

-Then managers took the boys on the 8th (staff) floor. First Luhan and then the rest of EXO.

-When it was Chanyeol's turn to take an elevator he came close to the glass wall and looked at fans outside.we waved.he didnt.

-And shortly after that all the members came out of the building. 

-The funniest thing thata Lee soo man's driver went to the car and listened to the WOLF with fans all around.lol

-Well.... if you want more.. Kai's hair was very wet after practice. Rrreallyyy wet))) so y, KAI!!!

Credits: @Nigyutte

 

130322

A fansite of Baekhyun & D.O. which is "White2DO와이투두" (http://twitter.com/white2do) just closed down today probably because of some personal problems. But still, they will also do the 2013 Baekhyun's birthday support no matter what.

Let's thank them for their wonderful efforts in taking those awesome pics just to share to us especially the international fans. 

 

130316 Hyungs, what you are doing to that little kid? XD hahaha

Are they trying to bully baby Kyungsoo?? hahaha

cr: chanyeolism

224674_465603350180316_485496143_n.jpg

130321 D.O. outside SM's building today 
What do you think is the color of Kyungsoo's new hair??

(cr: ndmikkiholic)

601429_465585510182100_52459678_n.jpg

130316 OH MY GOD! PLS HELP! I CAN'T HANDLE THIS KID'S CUTENESS ANYMORE T_T

cr: bbbibe

549970_465600590180592_1335251609_n.jpg

I love D.O oppa so much!