EXO Facts

EXO Facts

Kris @ guangzhou airport.A fan said there were a lot of fans there. cr:鬼鬼Vicky_Z via:IuIay

Embedded image permalink

130216 A fan had spoken to Kris and then cried after that. cr:唐小小爱唱歌 Via: dowajwoy

Most popular couple

at Korea!

#3 Hunhan:
24872 18486 fans,

#5 Chanbaek: 19469
fans.

#8 Taoris:
14536 fans, 

#10 Krisyeol: 13088 fans,

#11 Fanxing: 17767
fans. 

cr;韩网 Via:IuIay

 

[130216] EXO @ SM Building cr:babahchen

 

Pretty lengthy fanaccount written by a fan who met Kris (130216).

Most people have been worrying about him (given all the rumors spreading in the fandom) and are curious about
his whereabouts.. So here’s a fanaccount which will most probably clarify some doubts and also share about the warmth within him

Alright, I’m here to post a fanaccount, the motive being to settle everyone’s worries down. I too, am a fan and I understand the excitement in everyone as he appears after a
20-day disappearance. I posted
the photo only to announce his safety and this fanaccount should answer some questions
from everyone and also share about how warm wu yifan can be.

I shan’t be going against my conscience by revealing his seat and I believe everyone does not want others posing as a disturbance to him, it is after all his private schedules. Even if some of you have guessed it correctly, please do not spread the word, thank you. I will be describing the conversation I had with him, so please allow me to use XX as the location where I met him, and OO as his destination.

Right before the lunar new year holidays, Kris had already gone off radar, not revealing himself and having news of him being at OO spread but there was never a photo to confirm it. I hesitated before spreading this too, and from a fan’s perspective, after lurking online for so long, this is after all, un-suspiciously a booster, I’ll leave it at that.

Despite hearing news of him being at OO, I’ve never went searching for him (I feel the need to emphasize this, I never went in search and pretended to meet him coincidentally and I hope everyone understands. When I met him in XX, it was totally unexpected!

I spent my new year in XX and only returned to OO today.. As my mum and sister queued to by bus tickets, I went to the washroom alone, that’s right! Our fates were set because of the bathroom hahaha.

As I walked past the washroom, I noticed a person with bizarre hairstyle sitting near the corridors, about his hair color, I am not too sure if it’s black, it could be a dark brown, it could be black, I just
know it was a dark color. His nose was pointy, wearing shades, and had his earphones on, he was charming. I had a sudden feeling then, “it can’t be Kris, can it?” I took a closer look, he had a blue dragon in his bag!! (supposedly the blue famous one) I became sure that it was him. I rushed to the washroom, unable to believe it, my whole
body was numb, I didn’t stay too long in there, rushing out in 5 seconds, because I was probably the only person given the chance to see him.

Dashing towards the seat he sat at, he was no longer there, I was so afraid he’d leave just like that… Yet I looked around and found him queueing to get his ticket checked, I followed. Standing almost 2 metres away, I could already feel his height, he was really tall. Should I shout for him? I thought for awhile, my mouth refused to open. But with every step he took forwards, I heart numbed a little more. Plucking up my courage, I finally shouted “Kris”, my volume seemed a little low, he was wearing earphones so he ignored me.

That seemed to have impacted my confidence as I inched further away, still watching him, watching as he went from the end of the line towards the middle of it. I figured he was leaving soon, so I took my phone out to snap a few photos, hands still trembling. I only managed one photo (http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/mw690/78fb46d1jw1e1vc6cl186j.jpg ), not to mention it being blurry, yet everyone believed me and I’m
thankful for that. His height and pose is easy to recognize, isn’t it? And as for the few other photos appearing on weibo, those are all him, his clothes, his hairstyle, they are all the same.

I blanked out after snapping that photo, and when I snapped myself back to reality, Kris was already preparing to get his ticket checked. I wasn’t considering anything back then, I just walked over, stood in front of him and greeted in cantonese, “Fan ge!” He saw me and pulled of his earphones and shades. The conversation below was carried out in cantonese.

As he removed his shades, he looked pretty startled and said, “how did you know I would be here?” My answer was stupid yet honest. “I was heading to the washroom and saw you here coincidentally.. You.. disappeared for quite some time, we’re all worried about you, being afraid that something might have happened to you, and you aren’t in seoul so we are worried..”

By the time I finished my sentence, I had already lost control, my whole body was trembling and tears were on the brim. I think my actions gave him a fright, I’m sorry ㅠ, I was really emotional then… Kris waved his shades in his hands, “Don’t worry! I’ll go back next month.. I’m here to visit my mum and also going back to Canada to handle some family issues, don’t worry too much!”

In my memory, he’d mentioned “don’t worry” too many times, I didn’t ask what matters they were, all I knew was that it isn’t because of those rumors we’ve been hearing, eg. getting into a feud with the company, leaving the group or even committing crimes!! We’ve been over thinking alright!! ==

Regarding the “next month” issue, he didn’t say he was only going to be back in seoul next month, or if they were coming back next month, or further yet, if he was only going to appear publicly next month. I forgot to ask about that, please forgive me.

Just then, I thought about his one year debut anniversary and congratulated him, he replied, “I know, thank you!” I even told him that I knew he was in OO way before. Kris widened his eyes as he stared at me, those eyes were huge at that instant, really good looking!! Being able to experience the power of pregnancy feelts like that, even just at the thought of it, I feel blessed.

He even asked how I knew, it seems like he really wasn’t aware that we knew.. Do you guys know? He really seemed to be unaware of all that has been going on in the fandom these 20 days, I guess that even when fans followed him around in OO before this, he never knew.

So I replied saying, “people saw you but they were unsure. We figured you were back here in OO due to special circumstances, but we never wanted to pose as a disturbance so we never intended to find you, but we were all worried…

He then went on with his repeated “don’t worry”(s). He even asked if I was going to OO too, and if I was taking the same bus as him. Although I wished I was, my mum was still queuing for bus tickets in reality ㅠ But I did tell him was I was from OO.

After chatting for awhile, I realised that we were standing in the queue, I was afraid the bus would leave so I said bye and even apologized for taking up his time to get on the bus etc, and allowed him to leave. He too, said bye bye and thanked me. 

Lastly, I told him I would wait for his come back! He nodded and replied, “alright!”

As I spoke to him, he was always smiling, his smile was really dashing. He didn’t gain weight, and neither did he lose any, his facial complexion was good, it was glowing. I wasn’t sure if it was makeup, but his skin was good, his skin
was fair and he really did have a handsome man mark up close. He looked really good in real life, his built was that of a model’s, with the bizarre hairstyle, clad in a long black coat. Even the ladies checking his ticket asked me who he was, saying he was really handsome. He removed his shades, earphones and listened to me speak. He was tall, so he bent. His voice in cantonese was really pleasant on the ears. Previously, I was always a flat-screened fan, listening to others speak of his warmth, how nice he is, and how well he treats fans, it’s all true! He really is a good person! He’s polite and answers all questions, there are no other words to describe him, in conclusion, he’s just a really warm person.

Wu Yifan is very worth of our love, he is always there to protect others, so we need to love and protect him even further. This time I feel like my luck was extremely good to be able to meet him, I don’t know why I ever did pluck up the courage to speak to him and although I didn’t get a signature or a high quality photo, it feels like I have no more regrets in this lifetime, as I harbor this perfect memory. I’ve been tied down really deadly. Lastly, I’d like to take this opportunity to tell all of Kris’ fans, you’re really blessed to be stanning him, love and care for him a lot! I have no idea where he is now, it was plain coincidence that I met him and I believe everyone won’t have to worry anymore as he’s doing well! Also, please don’t go looking for him, it is after all a private trip of his, he has matters to finish up and if fate allows, you’ll meet him eventually, don’t force it. I have no intention to reveal his whereabouts, I just want everyone to be at peace, if too
many people start looking for him, I will feel bad too so I hope everyone understands, after all, that is no what I want. He has appeared, he’s fine, please don’t worry.
Everyone, let’s wait for his charming comeback!
And thank you all for understanding :)

Fanaccount by joey_c1yexo
Translated by heecups ( http://twitter.com/sleepyluhan

 

[2013.02.16 Met Kris Fanaccount]


Main Points: Kris’s surprised when the fan recognized him. He came to Guang Zhou to visit his motherand (will?) went to Canada for family things. He will come back next month.Don’t worry!


*They talked in Cantonese.
*

Full read here->http://24.media.tumblr.com/0374fcabb78835f379e06b45e1b157ee/tumblr_mibpheQVFt1rp5e9qo1_r1_1280.jpg

cr:@鎏JC via:luhanlu@tumblr

 

[Fanacc 

130216] Kris is so thin,he has long lashes,brown hair,huge sunglasses in his hand,four or five ear rings in a ear. (Hong Kong) 
cr:鬼鬼Vicky_Z via:luhanlu@tumblr

 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink