EXO Facts

EXO Facts

[TRANS/OFFICIAL] 121217 《EXO-M ~ Top idol》 Page 10

Lay was cast into the company in 2008, during a competition in Wuhan and later selected for EXO-M. He is also the most eloquent member after their leader Kris.

Lay is still brooding over one of their performances where he ripped his pants during an intense dance move and the other members had used this incident to for the longest time. Despite fans gesturing at him hinting about the tear, he only noticed the hole in his pants 3 songs later and that was after they went into backstage! The fancams and pictures were quick to spread and it became a hot topic during that time. Luckily, SM Entertainment was able to stop it in time and there is very little of that embarrassing incident left on the internet now.



Lay had mentioned that he eats more tidbits than any other members. When asked if he would leave his trash lying around, he immediately replied that he always cleans up after eating. After some thoughts, he added, "But I often leave my clothes lying around."

-------------------------------------------

Q: Do you listen to your seniors' songs? Who do you admire most?

LAY: I listen to every one of their works! I was given a chance before debut to perform together with our seniors from SHINee, and had learnt a lot from them. They were very concerned and gave me a lot of well wishes when they heard that I was selected to debut.

-------------------------------------------

Publisher: JOYTIME 佳音娛樂有限公司 | Picture: 百度张艺兴吧&XingPark张艺兴中文首站 | Translation by: Kelly&Juveina

Please take out with full credits and do not edit any part of the translated title and text~ ^_^