The second one

Safe and sound

“Are you nervous?” Jongin nudged Sehun on his side as they were sitting in the meeting room, waiting for the client.

“No, why should I?”

Sehun answered confidently. Well, it was half of true cuz he had to hold both of his hands tight to prevent them from shaking. This was the biggest client that they have worked with and Suho stated it clearly that they must not make any mistake. It definitely put a lot of pressure on Sehun since he was the main ace.

“I heard that the new photographer is very hot.” Jongin whispered

Sehun was about to say he didn’t care about that stuff when the door popped open, came along with Suho’s voice.

“Right this way please.”

Two younger boys immediately stood up, glued their eyes on the strangers standing behind Suho. The manager smiled brightly, stepped aside to reveal his guests.

“Let me introduce, this is Kim Jongin, our best stylist and that handsome one is Sehun, the model we were talking about previously. Boys, these are our client Mr. Kim and our new photographer Mr.Xi. ”

Jongin bowed politely and handed his name card while Sehun just stood still, his mouth dropped open, staring at honey-brown hair feature across the hall. The stylist had to elbow him twice to gain his attention. Sehun awkwardly bowed down, noticing unpleasant expression on Suho’s face.

As the meeting was carried on, Sehun stayed silent, continuously stole glance of the photographer. What is his name again?

Suho seemed really excited about this cooperation, well who didn’t, after all this was a big chance for both him and Sehun to step closer to the up-class level in model industry.

“So, about the concept” Suho went through the file in front of him on the table “it’s ‘lost’ right?”

Mr.Kim nodded, leaning back on the chair.

“It’s for our next month print. Luhan will discuss more detail with you guys.”

Right, his name is Luhan.

Suho flashed his warm smile to the named boy, who was like Sehun, remained quiet from the beginning of the meeting.

“Oh, I heard a lot about you, Luhan ssi. It’s quite surprised that you’re so young.”

Luhan shook his head in denial at the compliment

“I’m not that good.”

“Such a good kid right.” Mr.Kim laughed loud while patting Luhan’s head. “So I guess I just leave you guys go through detail alone. I have another meeting to attend.”

Mr.Kim stood up from his seat, signaling Suho to him out. After bidding his boss goodbye, Luhan plopped back to his chair, dropped his eyes on Sehun. He couldn’t believe he had the chance to meet the stranger boy again. Well it’s not like he had something to do with Sehun, it’s just the younger boy left his vest at Luhan’s apartment and he wanted to give it back to its owner, or at least that was what he convinced himself.

“You don’t look like a Korean, Luhan ssi.”

Jongin made his way to Luhan and took a seat beside him, totally ignored Sehun’s disgusting expression across the table. Luhan startled at the stylist’s flirting, he inched his chair to the left.

“Yes, I’m Chinese.”

“Oh, but your Korean was perfect.” Jongin reached out to grab Luhan’s thigh but the latter was faster, he slapped it off before Jongin could touch him.

“Jongin, could you stop. Come back here!”

Sehun was suffered enough from the scene he had seen, he pointed the spot beside him which was the stylist previous seat.

His best friend groaned in defeat but still got up and stepped toward Sehun. Maybe he could work with Luhan later.

“You're no fun Sehun ah.” Jongin whispered against Sehun’s ear as he wrapped his arms around the model’s neck.

“Keep it in your pants, you ert.” Sehun said through his grinding teeth.

Sehun felt relieved as Suho made his coming back right on time to save him from an embarrassing situation when his friend kept hitting on the new photographer. They spent the next hour discussing about the concept of this shooting. Luhan was not just a rumor, he’s talented and had particular style. The idea of taking picture on the real highway made Sehun nervous and excited at the same time. As a professional model, of course he had been shooting outside before but there was nothing like this, the image of him standing in the middle of the four-lane highway really drove his adrenaline up high.

The meeting ended up with an invitation for dinner from Jongin and an excuse from Luhan, stating that he had another plan. The stylist couldn’t hide his disappointment but whispered to Sehun that he was not gonna give up, that Luhan sooner or later would curl up on his bed begging for more. Sehun chuckled, not that he didn’t care about his best friend’s life, but there was a thin line between caring and knowing too much, and Sehun chose to stay out of the detailed zone.

*************

“He’s not answering any of my texts or calls.”

Jongin pouted as he checked his phone for the nth times that day when he came over Sehun’s house helping with the packing stuff. He tossed it aside on the couch, holding up his hand in frustration.

“There, I give up. He’s all yours.”

Sehun winced at the last statement as he threw a cold beer for his friend from the counter.

“It has just been a day and you gave up already. And what with the ‘he’s all yours’ ?“

The older one took a huge gulp, wiping his lips and leaning on the couch relax

“Well he’s not that attractive.” He reasoned “and I think you might have some interest in him.”

“First, your reason is bull.” Sehun rolled his eyes “Second, I have nothing to do with him.”

The tan-skin boy let out a small laugh, shook his head in disbelief.

“Fine,I met a hottie at club last night. He’s beautiful. I’ll introduce you later.”

Sehun waved off his hand, he’s been through this countless time before, so many that he didn’t bother to pay attention to it any more. This boy couldn’t stay in a relationship within two weeks. And when mentioned relationship, Sehun meant meaningful connection, not that overload doing-in-bed stuff.

“You know the rule. It has to be over a month. I don’t want to remember more useless name of your boyfriend list.”

“Aish, you and your stupid rule” Jongin groaned.

“By the way, do you have any idea where to rent a motorbike?” Sehun suddenly changed the topic.

The stylist was dazed in a second before tilting his head aside thinking.

“No, but I can tell you where to rent a room for two at half price as usual.”

Sehun straightened his face at his friend joke.

“Seriously, no thank you.”

“You lost your sense of humor, Sehun ah” Jongin commented “and why you asked?”

The younger one stepped toward and plopped down on the couch next to his friend, placed his legs on the table.

“Apparently, I will do the shooting with a motorbike and I have three days to figure out how to ride one.”

“Let me guess, new photographer’s idea?”

“Yeah, I’m so screw.”

Seun facepalmed himself.

*************

It turned out Sehun didn’t have to find a place to rent a motorbike. Luhan offered to lend him one along with two training days. The Chinese boy claimed himself as a expert in that field and Sehun just put on his we’ll-see expression the whole time the latter talked about his baby. Jongin frowned at the fact that how unfair it was when he was the one hitting on Luhan and now Sehun had chance to spend two days with the y Bambi (yeah, the stylist and his gross nickname for everyone, what’s new?).”It’s not that I asked him to do that.” Sehun would say this to comfort his friend, instead, he stood still and amused the drama scene.

Luhan appeared at his front door super early the next day. Sehun had cursed all the way from his bedroom to the door at someone dared to interrupt his beauty sleep. But when he opened the door, seeing Luhan standing right there, his mouth immediately stopped and unconsciously stepped aside for Luhan to come in. The photographer was freaking hot with just a casual jeans, a navy V-neck shirt and a dark brown leather jacket. Sehun actually dazed in quite a minute until hearing Luhan giggle from behind him. The younger boy closed the door in embarrassment, scratched his neck awkwardly.

“Er, make yourself at home. I’ll come back in a minute.”

Luhan smiled, sat down on the sofa, crossing his legs.

“Okay, take your time. We have half of hour before the sunrise.”