Hal-Abeoji

My Guardian Angel

 

       I stood up. "Is this some sick joke?!" I said, looking at Minhyun. Mihee gave a weak smile. One of the guys said, "She was trying to leave again." Minhyun shook his head and got up, going to stand in front of her. He waved his hand so the guys could leave and they did.
       "Mihee. How do you EVER expect to me promoted if you keep getting in trouble?" She looked down. "Mianhae oppa, I won't do it again." Minhyun sighed as a million thoughts were running through my head. 
       "Mom and dad are going to freak when they find out you got in trouble. Again," he said, shaking his head. I cleared my throat.
       "Can I please can an explanation about why Mihee is here?!" I said. She waved at me. Mihyun turned around. 
       "Mihee is my sister. She's not a Guardian Angel yet. She's in training though." He turned to look at her and gave her a stern look. "But she keeps getting in trouble," he added. She looked down. 
       "But wait, she was in my world. We're best friends. How come she was around me if my grandfather forbid it?" I asked, not understanding.
       "Because she wasn't teaching you anything. You didn't know about anything. So she was allowed to assosciate with you, just not tell you about our world." I walked over and playfully punched her arm. 
       "Thanks 'loser'." She laughed and pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back tightly. "At least I have you to keep me sane," I joked. She pulled away. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you," she said. I just shook my head. "You couldn't stop it." I looked at Minhyun. 
        "Could she?" I asked. He looked  down. "She tried. She was able to save everyone but you." I was confused. "Bo? How?" 
        "I was able to save them with my wings. I covered everyone but my wings were too short to get to you. Plus the truck hit exactly where you were." I thought about what she had just said. When I realized it, my jaw dropped.
         "So that white feather I saw at the accident-"
         "Was mine," she finished my sentence.  "Now come on, we have to take you to meet your grandfather," she said, taking my wrist and pulling me towards the door. 
          "Do I have to?" I asked, kind of scared. I had mixed emotions running through me. Minhyun just nodded and opened the door. Everyone's eyes were on me again. Aish, I thought.
          We made our way up a spiral, white staircase and in front of two huge doors guarded by two other guys. They opened the door for us as I made sure I looked nice and walked in. Everyone got quiet and I swear everyone could hear my heart beat.
           As we made our way toward the two huge thrones, one empty, the other way was seated by a man with a white beard and very nice white clothes. As we got in front of him, Mihee and Minhyun bowed, and Mihee pushed my back making me bow too. 
         "So," he said with his very deep voice, scaring the crap out of me, "you're HanNa, yes?" 
         "Deh, your majesty." His deep laughter rolled through the castle. 
         "Last time I checked, you were my grand-daughter. Call me hal-abeoji," he said.
         "Deh, hal-abeoji." I smiled saying that. I haven't said that since I was 8. He put his hand up. "Everyone, leave. Go about your own buisness. Woohyun, bring in the rest of the royal kids." 
          I gulped as everyone left. Oh no....
 
Author's Note;
-I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in forever :/ 
-Btw, I just realized I'm going to need characters for her royal family. *facepalm* That means I messed up on my foreward *double facepalm*
 
-So I'm like obsessed with Miss A's - I Don't Need A Man