Black Out

Good and Bad News

I was in a big black space looking around. "Where am I? Luhan!? Luhannie?!" I began to panic as I ran around looking for him. I heard his voice and I heard him crying and screaming but I couldn't find him. "Lulu! I'm here baby! Please...where are you?! Where is our baby!?" I began to feel very weak and I fell to my knees hugging myself crying hard. "Please..come f-find me..."

 

"What is going on!? What is going on with her!?" Luhan screamed holding our baby tightly to his chest. "Help her! Bring her back!"  The doctors tried to get him out of the room while the others hooked Micha up to a breathing machine and IV's in her arms. "You need to leave sir. She in critical condition and we need to try and stabilize her." The doctor said finaly getting Luhan out into the hallway as the baby started to cry loudly knowing something was wrong. Luhan walked with her and tried to calm her down and he began singing Micha's favorite song and the baby began to settle down and her fist falling asleep. "I'm so sorry my baby...Umma will be ok..."

 

The doctors took Micha into another room where they began to run tests as Luhan waited patiently in the waiting room holding their newborn daughter. He continued to sing to her as he waited and watched the door, even though the little angel had fallen asleep. " Please...Pl-please Micha...please be ok...." He whispered gently rocking the baby. " We need you."

 

Micha could hear everything that was going on and she wanted to scream and cry for her baby and Luhan knowing that they were worried. She needed to see her daughter and hold her in her arms. The doctors were talking about another man who had just had a baby and suffered the same thing as she had. " A young man came in and had his baby and as soon as the baby was out he went into a coma, just like this young lady." One said. " Are they related? To have the same heart condition and the same reaction after giving birth...is it possible?" another said.

'Related? Me and another? A man having a baby? ' As soon as she thought it through in her head she thought of Kris. ' There's no way...we are best friends...not siblings...'

 

 

A.N:

 

*bows a tousand times*

I am sorry for the late updates and that this is so short. I have been terribly busy and I haven't had any inspiration to write for months. Please forgive me and bear with my slowness.