Three Little Words Chapter 2:

Three Little Words

The warm morning sun shone through the window next to the bed onto my face. I rolled over and opened my eyes looking at the sleeping angel next to me. Smiling I brushed a stray lock of blonde hair from his cheek moving closer to him kissing his lips lightly.  "Good morning, Hyukjae."  I whispered before slipping out of bed and heading over to the bathroom. When I came back out Hyukjae was sitting on the edge of the bed stretching and yawning.  

"Good morning babe."  He said standing and walking over to me wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me.  

"Now, it's a good morning."  I said smiling with my arms around his neck lost in his deep brown eyes. 

"Did you sleep well?"  He asked as he ran his fingers through my hair before kissing me on the cheek.  

"Yeah, like a baby. Did you?"  He smiled and took my hand leading me back over to the bed. Sitting down he smiled and I sat on his lap facing him.  

"Yes, because I had a beautiful angel sleeping next to me."  I giggled and rolled my eyes.  

"I'm not an angel, Hyuk."  He frowned and looked at me seiously.  

"You are my angel."   I laughed and kissed his cheek.

 "Whaever you say, dear. Now what are we doing today?"  He flopped back onto the bed and sighed. 

 "I'm supposed to go to work, but I think I'm feeling a little under the weather."  He smirks and fakes a cough. 

 "Well I guess you have to call off work and get some rest."  I said pushing him down onto the bed pulling the covers up tucking him in.

"Well if I do that, I'll need a nurse to help me get better." I smiled and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I can't take off work today. I'm the only one who's working that knows what their doing." He sighed and sat up kissing my cheek.

"You need a new job. One where they respect you and gives you credit for your hard work and effort." I smiled sadly and shook my head.

"But there's not many places to work and I need the money, or I won't have a place to live." I sighed and laid next to him snuggling as close as possible to him.

"Well, we'll have to fix that." he said my hair and smiling.

"How so?"

He kissed my nose. "You will move in with me. I have plenty of space and we can share the bed. No big deal." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You want me to move in with you?" He nodded and smiled his gummy smile.

"Then you could just leave your job and get a new one."  I laid there thinking it over.

"What about rent? I want to help out with that." I said deciding that living with him wasn't a bad idea.

"We can split it, I pay half you pay half." I kissed him and jumped out of our bed.

"Ok! Let's live together!"