Three Little Words Chapter 1: Sleep Over

Three Little Words

Chapter 1: Sleep Over.


I met Lee Hyukjae our first year in high school, he was there for me and I was there for him no matter what. Then in our final year he asked me out, he took me to a small restaurant for dinner and then to the movies and let me pick what we saw. I didn't want to force him to sit through a chick flick, so I picked the scariest movie there was, bad choice. Ten minutes into the movie and there were heads being lobbed off and limbs ripped from their owner's bodies and a lot of blood. I spent the rest of the movie hiding in his chest with his arm around my shoulders holding me tight.

"If you don't like scary movies, why did you pick this one?" He asked as we walked out to his car.

"I didn't want to make you suffer a chick flick." I said blushing. He opened the door for me and I slid in wishing the night didn't have to end. He climbed into the drivers' seat and started the car, before putting it into drive he turned in his seat to look at me with a shy smile. "Hyuk? What's wrong?" He blushed and the smile on his face faded.

" I would have gone to the most girly chick flick for you if that's what you wanted. Please don't do something you don't want to because of me. I like you for who you are." He said then leaned over and kissed my cheek causing me to blush and want the night to never end even more. When he turned to sit back in his seat I grabbed his chin and turned his face to look at me again.

" I swear I won't." I whispered against his lips just before kissing him softly. He placed one of his hands on my thigh and the other came up to cup my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer deepening the kiss.  He was the one to break the kiss leaning his forehead on mine smirking as we both gasped for air our lungs so desperately searched for.

"Hyuk?" I whispered.

"Ne?" He lifted his hand back to my cheek and rubbed it with his thumb

"I-I think I love you." I said so quietly I barely heard myself over the thumping of my heart.

"Really?" He said brushing his lips against mine sending shivers up and down my spine.

"Ne. I've felt like this for a long time now." I said tracing small circles on the back of his left hand that still resided on my thigh. He smiled his cute gummy smile and kissed me again.

"We should get going." I nodded as he turned back in his seat and started to drive back to what I thought was my house, until we to his street instead of mine.

"Hyuk? Why are we going to your place?" I asked with a yawn.

"I want to have a sleep over." I rested my head against the headrest of the seat and rolled my head to look at him.

"Really? How old are we?" I said with a laugh. He laughed and took my hand rubbing it with his thumb as he pulled into his driveway. He got out and opened my door for me and when I got our he picked me up bridal style.

"What are you doing?" I said blushing.

"I'm taking you home." He said kissing my cheek as he walked up the sidewalk and opened the door.When we were inside he let me down so I could take my shoes off and he took my hand and lead me into the living room.

"Are you thirsty?" He asked and he the light on the table next to the sofa.

"Not really." I said with a yawn and sat on the sofa. He sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close.

"I think I love you, too." He said kissing the top of my head. I looked up at him and smiled.

"So is this our first date as a couple?" I asked trying to hide another yawn.

"Yeah, I guess it is." He lifted my chin and kissed me lightly on the lips causing me to smile against his. This is the first time in my life where I felt loved. I broke the kiss and stood up taking his hand.

"I'm really tired. Let's go to bed." I said pulling him to his feet and walked back to his room.

"Do you want to borrow some shorts and a shirt?" He asked grabbing some clothes to change into.

"Yeah, unless you want me to wear my jeans to bed." I said smiling and wrapping my arms around his waist and leaning my head on his back.

"You don't have to sleep in jeans." he said with a smirk. I smacked his back playfully.

"You ert!" I said grabbing the clothes from his hands and ran to the bathroom to change.When I came out of the bathroom he was already in the bed sound asleep. I shook my head and turned the lights off and crawled under the covers and snuggled up to his chest falling into a deep sleep listening to his steady heartbeat.