Sorry! Not an update!

A Thing for Canadians

hey guys.

Thank you so much for your support! Unfortunately, I'm here to relay some pretty bitter news. Which is why I'm not even going to bother with making this post pretty, because I'm  going to delete it later anyway.LOL.

It makes me SO, SO, SOOOO happy to see that everyone enjoyed the chapter that I had put up not too long ago! I love seeing everyone's enthusiasm, because it makes me smile. 

It just bothers me when someone has the audacity to bash one of the characters in here.

Okay, that's not even the proper way to put it.

It just bothers me when someone has the audacity to bash an actual person whose name and face I borrowed for the sake of this fanfiction.

Let me repeat that. Fanfiction.

Guys. Come on. We can all ship henber or krisber or even HENRIS as much as we want. But does it mean that all of that is real in the lives of those three individuals? It doesn't. For all we know, Henry, Amber, and Kris are all secretly dating someone else. But that's just the thing. We don't know.

When I created this fic as a love triangle, of course I was expecting people to cheer for either henber or krisber! Seeing you guys show enthusiasm like that makes me happy!

And perhaps I could even understand if someone became angry because one of the characters did something stupid and jackass like. Because they're angry at this fictional portrayal.

But it's entirely different for someone to bash the life of a real person because they're suspecting this fic to sway in the favor of one couple over the other.

Honestly.

Cool! You ship krisber! You ship henber! But that does not mean that you should hate the other. Really, can't we all just get along?

Leaving a comment, and then later telling me that if I turn this story into a henber one they'll flame me non-stop because henber is disgusting and Henry is stupid and doesn't deserve to be in Super Junior is a horrible, horrible thing. Touching a subject like that... How immature can you get?

This is just a fictional story. These are all fictional portrayals. Hell, I haven't even really gotten into the love triangle aspect of the story yet!

I love Henry. I love Amber. I love Kris. I love all three of them. And it really pisses me off that someone really thinks that the way about such a wonderful human being. You don't know him. Hell, I don't even really know him. But that doesn't give anybody a right to hate him. Or Kris and Amber for that matter. These are all real people. With real feelings. And seriously, guys. Anything that I write will never influence these people in any way, shape, or form.

I love the readers who love my story, and who love these idols.

But please. If you're going to say things like that, then I don't want you on my stories at all.

Sorry for the rant, guys. But this really bothered me. Please. Let's all be mature, right?

This has kind of put a damper on my writing mood. It might take a while for me to update this.


Oh. And by the way. That reader who said that? Yeah. You know who you are.

I warned you, but you didn't stop. And I was dead serious. As soon as I know that you've seen this, I'll block you. c: And if I'm not sure whether or not you've seen it, I'll block you from reading my work as soon as I finish writing the next chapter.

Be lucky that I'm not reporting you.