003 - Friend

My Most Precious Treasure

 

Everybody leaves the gym and so does Jihyo.

“Whose that boy from Genie? He is so cool!!”

“Yeah! I know right!”

“Ani~ You both are wrong! He is cute!”

3 Juniors are squeling behind Jihyo and it somehow made her feel pissed. She suddenly truned around making the juniors stops immediately. “Y-yes sunbae?” one of them spoke.

“Why do you cheer on the opponent and not our school?” The Juniors looked down. Jihyo scoffed then walked away to the Coucil room.

After turning left then right. Jihyo met the Coucil room. She took a peek inside to find her bestie serious face with few folders on top of her desk.  Entering quietly, she walks on her tipsy-toes. *Why so serious? I should punish her hihi~*

When she is about to said ‘Boo’ and made Jungmin screamed to death. Jungmin turned around with both her hand on her hips. “You can’t suprise me, Woo Jihyo. Try again later~” She wiggled her right index finger before giggling.

Jihyo laughed. “Koala-ya. When will you finish these?” Jungmin tapped her chin with her finger and sighed.

“I think i still have a lot to go. I can’t go home with you today, Ji~ Mianhae~” she gave a sorry look with her puppy eyes. Jihyo in the other hand sighed, she never can resist Jungmin’s puppy eyes.

“Arraso” Jihyo pouted. “I’ll go get a special slurpy without you! Hmp!” Jihyo went out from the room. The door closed with a quite loud ‘BANG’. Jungmin sighed, *She and her childish behavior*.

Before she can continue her activity the door creacked open and Jihyo’ pouting face appeared. “You really can’t go home with me?” Jungmin sighed and shooked her head. “Okay then... Ah, i met the laughing monster just now, at the gym”.

Jungmin tilted her head to the side, hinting that she is confused. “Monster?”

Jihyo tried to remember his name before talking but failed, “The Park Chegyol, Chagyol... i don’t know. But he is quite good at basketball” She smiled to the memory.

“Woah~ is it fate?” Jungmin wiggled her brows.

Jihyo snorted. “Fate? Psh. I’m leaving now, bye~” She waved and closed the door. Jungmin giggled,

“OH! I HAVEN’T FORGIVE YA, KAY? I’M STILL MAD AT YOU LEE JUNGMIN!”

Jungmin let out a sighed once again, *She and her bipolar personality... How come she can be my bestie?*

oOoOoOoOoOo

CHANYEOL POV

I feel really satisfied today. Why? Cause today’ hero is Park. Chan. Yeol. Muahaha~ “Yo yeol-ah!” Baekhyun, the best buddy that i have ever had in my life came as he slunged his left arms around my shoulder.

“Good job!” I gave him a grin. “Thanks man~ You did an awesome job, too!” Baekhyun chuckled.

“Awesome job? Yah, i’m just sitting in the bench and pray. I didn’t play back there, the couch is so stingy” He pouted and i laughed. “He don’t want you to get hurt, maybe?”

“What kind of excuse is that, yeol-ah?” I shrugged, “Well anyways, you really are the main star today!” Baekhyun told me all the things that i do at the match back then. He mimmicked my moves excitedly. Oh, he told me how the Lorien girls cheered for me instead of cheering their own school and it succesfully made me laugh.

“I’ll see you later, man!” I gave him a salute before walking away from the locker room. I said all my goodbyes to all my team-mates. Bowing to the coach then leave the gym.

“Oh! It’s the guy! >///<”

“It is!! It’s really him! O//O”

“Omo omo! He is so cute~ *-*”

“Oppa nekkeoya~ :3”

“Mwoya Zelo, go away (>_>) (>_>) (>_>)”

I heard some squels behind me and it successfully made my grin become bigger and bigger. Wait, isn’t ‘Zelo’ a boy name? Whatever~.

“A-annyeonghaseyo oppa!” a girl came in front of me and i stopped at my track. “Y-ye?” She glanced around as she scratched her head.

Who is this girl? I haven’t met her before... hmm...

After glancing around she let out a box of chocolate. “I-It’s for you. Congratulation on your winning... Annyeong!” I took the box from her and when i’m about to said thanks she isn’t there anymore. Aww, i hope i can said thanks to her.

I sighed. I examined the box before opening it. *Well, it looks tasty. I should stop somewhere to have a taste of it*

I walked out from the school and to my luckiness there’s a nearby park.

Oh, i saw a bench. Perfect.

Anyhow, there is a girl who sit at that bemch. Sharing a place with somebody won’t harm anybody, am i right?

I walked to the bench, took a seat and took out my bottle water. But suddenly the girl beside me choked. It made me jumped from my place.

She bent down while coughing. I quickly gave her my bottle “Here! Quick!” She took it and drank it all down. “Wait- CHOKING GIRL?”

She looked up and her eyes bulged out. “LAUGHING MONSTER?!” It went silent. I blinked. She gasped then cupping . I heard her cursing herself.

I cleared my throat as i sat down again at my place. She ate her waffle again. “Be careful or you will choked again. I didn’t have any water left” i said jokingly. She looked down, “Thanks.. and sorry...” I felt her tensed up body. Aww way to go to made the atmosphere more awkward, Park Chanyeol.

“Nah, it’s okay... i was joking anyway” I chuckled. It went silent again. She broke the silent atmosphere by talking first. “So...” She trailled off. I turned my head to her and she ducked her head. “Umm... is there anything that i can do to pay you back? I mean... you know, you saved me twice... today”.

“No you don’t have to” I gave her a wink and a slight nod.

She frowned, looking disapprove. “Anything?? Come on, i want to pay you back since i feel... guilty?” She sighed.

Hmm... OH!

“Well, how about... we become friends?” She looked up, a bit tilting her head to the side. “Friends?”

I nodded. “So let’s start with... your name? Since i haven’t know your name” She stood up and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo. Woo jihyo imnida! I’m 15 yo. I hate veggies cause they are yucky. But i like their colour cause it’s green. And... Ah! I love chocolates!” She beamed. “They are tasty~” I laughed. She gave me a look.

“Why? Something funny?” She put her hands on her waist. I shook my head. “Ani~ Hmm my turn now!” I stood up, gave a slight bow. “A-yo. Name’s Park. Chan. Yeol. You can call me Yeol or Chanyeol it’s all up to you. I’m 17 years old. Veggies are good for us, and it help our body to GROW more” I emphasized the ‘Grow’ word and she crossed her arms while looking away.

“What a nice man” She sarcastically said. It successfully made me laugh.

“Did you laugh at me?!” Uh-oh. Should stop laughing now.

“Mian mian~ hahaha” I wiped the tears from the corner of my eyes before pulling out my hand. “Friends?”

She lazily pulled out hers. I shook it excitedly. “...yeah Friends” oh, did i just saw the corner of her lips lifted up? Maybe not~.

“Oh! You said you love chocolates, right?” I sat back to my place, she nodded her head. “Yeap. I love Chocolates” I gave her a grin, “Come here~ Let’s eat this together, Friend!


TADAH~ ANOTHER CHAPPIE HERE!

I'm so sorry i didn't post this earlier~ don't hate me ;_;

It's because i felt lazy cause there isn't ANY comments to motivate me T____T I need comments T___T so i can write the story T____T

Please give me comment T___T jeballll T____T 

-GETURCRAYON-