Happy Birthday~

Fated Blind Date?

 

"Finally you guys are here" Jessica impatiently said, tapping her right foot on the ground. 

"Sicaa~" Tiffany frowned "Thank you so much" She smiled at Donghae and Eunhyuk. Donghae unlocked his car and they put her bags in the boot. 

"Let’s get going now" Jessica said, she asked for Donghae keys again but this time he refused.

"I think it's better if I drive" Donghae was holding onto his keys tightly. 

"Yaah----" 

"Sica~ It's his car as well" Tiffany giggled. Jessica puffed up her cheeks even her best friend wasn't on her side. 

"Fine" Jessica was about to sit at the back seat but Eunhyuk hurriedly sat down first.

"Tiffany, you can sit at the back as well" Donghae got what his stupid best friend was trying to do and he sat down at the driver’s seat. Once Tiffany sat down next to Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk extended his feet out so it was taking up two seats so then Jessica couldn't sit on the free seat.

"Hey! You Lee Hyukjae" Jessica glared at him "Don't think I don't get what you're trying to do!" But Eunhyuk just smiled at her trying to look clueless. 

"Sica" Tiffany laughed "Just sit at the front" She nodded. But she refused to; she wanted to sit next to Tiffany. 

"But...Pany! I want to sit next to you" She crossed her arms like a child. 

"She's so childish" Donghae commented "Just get in already" He called her out. But Jessica firmly glued her feet to the ground. 

"Maybe...you should sit at the front then?" Tiffany looked at Eunhyuk. 

"Ahh..." Eunhyuk was about to agree with Tiffany, but he looked at his best friend for help. 

"It's fine" Donghae rolled his eyes and got out from the car and stood next to Jessica."Come on princess" He said, looking down at her. But she refused to “You really are childish” He rolled his eyes, grabbing her wrist and pushing her into the passenger’s seat.

“YAH!” She yelled, punching him with her free arm. But she wasn’t really strong so it didn’t affect him. Donghae just laughed at Jessica and shoved her harshly into the seat and shut the door quickly afterwards. Jessica was shocked from his actions when Donghae sat down on the seat next to hers she was just death staring at him.

Donghae just casually stared back at her and smiled “Stupid guy” He heard her mumble.

“Ice princess” He said back to her, smirking.

Eunhyuk and Tiffany were watching them from the back, Tiffany laughed at the twos actions. She’s never seen a stranger act so casually with Jessica.

 

-Jessica’s POV-

“Stupid” Donghae and I have been arguing for 10 minutes now while he was driving us back to my place.

Donghae pouted and pretended he was hurt “You’re so mean to me” He made a sulky face, looking at me.

“YAH! Paboya! Keep your eyes on the road! And drive faster, I wanna get home quicker” I continued to boss him around. What kind of idiot is he. He just laughed and kept his eyes on the road.

“I’m already driving fast enough” He told me, not going any faster but instead driving slower.

 

-Tiffany’s POV-

I watched the two bicker at the front and couldn’t help but laugh “Aren’t they kind of cute” I whispered at Eunhyuk.

“But…they keep fighting” He said with a weird tone.

“I knoow~ Buut…I still find it cute” I giggled.

“Girls find everything cute” He laughed, poking my forehead lightly “I bet you even find me cute” He winked cheekily.

“You’re---“

“Yah!  pabo number 2” Jessica looked back at Eunhyuk “Don’t flirt with my best friend” She hit his head harshly.

 

-No one’s POV-

 

After 40 minutes they all arrived at Jessica house “Thanks” Jessica said before getting out from his car.

“Thank you Donghae” Tiffany smiled happily, getting out from the car as well and the two boys followed afterwards.

Donghae opened the boot for Tiffany so she could grab her bags. Donghae looked at Jessica house. It was quite large actually “So do you and your brother live here?” He asked her.

“No” Jessica said, grabbing her keys from her bag “Just me” She told him.

Donghae just stared at her “Don’t you feel lonely?” He said. He already felt lonely just living with Eunhyuk, he couldn’t imagine how she would feel.

Jessica just stared at him and shrugged “You guys can leave now”

“Thanks for all your help” Tiffany bowed at Donghae and Eunhyuk. She was getting ready to take her bags back from Eunhyuk’s arms but he refused.

“Let us take it inside?” Eunhyuk insisted. Tiffany chuckled and Jessica rolled her eyes.

This guy is seriously lame she thought Well it’s not like they will meet each other again, I’ll let him do whatever

“Fine. But after that you're leaving” She told him, walking up to the front door with the rest of them right behind her. Jessica unlocked the doors and the whole house was dark.

Jessica blinked a couple of times “I don’t remember turning off the lights” She mumbled quietly to herself.

Tiffany chuckled quietly, Jessica couldn’t hear it but Donghae and Eunhyuk heard and stared at Tiffany. When Tiffany realized they were looking at her she winked at the both of them.

“SICA-AH!!” Tiffany burst out happily, pushing Jessica inside her house and then suddenly all the lights came on~

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” 6 people yelled out happily all jumping out from there hiding spots.  

Jessica jumped back surprised, accidently bumping into Donghae. He laughed as he held her shoulders holding her upright.

“SICAAA HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!” Her other best friends Taeyeon, Seohyun and Sunny ran up to her, hugging her tightly.

“Happy Birthday Jessica” Sungmin and Taeyeon’s boyfriend Leeteuk smiled. Heechul then came out and put a party hat on Jessica.

“Hyukjae! Donghae!” Sungmin and Leeteuk call out when they saw them “What are you—“

“How’d the date go?” Heechul interrupted winking at Eunhyuk, putting him in a headlock.

“It…was fun” Eunhyuk awkwardly laughed.

“Who’s this?” Heechul asked down at Eunhyuk, pointing at Donghae.

“He’s Donghae, my best friend” Eunhyuk was struggling to get out from Heechul’s headlock.

“Hey Donghae!” Heechul yelled out happily, letting go of Eunhyuk and put Donghae in a headlock. Donghae just laughed. Heechul was so hyper and random and Jessica was so cold. So this is her brother he said in his mind.

"You’re a handsome guy” Heechul nodded.

“Yah! Aren’t you two suppose to be gone by now?” Jessica poked out her head from behind Tiffany.

“Sica! Let them stay the more the merrier” Heechul shut the door, making it official Donghae and Eunhyuk were going to stay.

Eunhyuk smiled brighter knowing he got to spend more time with the beautiful Tiffany “Happy Birthday Jessica” Eunhyuk smiled at Sica before going up to her group of friends, purposely standing next to Tiffany.

“Happy Birthday” Donghae smiled at Jessica as well as he ruffled her hair “Sorry, I don’t have a present” He chuckled awkwardly.

“It’s fine, we just met today anyway” She smiled slightly at him “Anyway…you did enough for me today” She nodded.

Donghae laughed She’s not actually that cold…just…shy? He thought more about it.

“I’ll introduce you to my friends” Jessica told Donghae. Tiffany kept pestering her to be friendlier to Donghae since he helped them out today. She grabbed Donghae’s arm and dragged him to the group “Donghae meet my other best friends, Seohyun, Taeyeon and Sunny” She pointed at each of them “And this is Donghae” She smiled.

“You’re friends with Hyukjae right?” Sunny asked.

Donghae nodded “I’m also friends with Sungmin and Leeteuk” He smiled.

“How come we haven’t seen you before though then?” Taeyeon wondered, she knew all of Leeteuk’s friends.

“Ahh~ I just arrived back at SEOUL a few days ago” He explained to them.

“Yeah~ Donghae was at Paris learning how to be a patisserie” Eunhyuk said proudly.

“That’s awesome” Everyone else in the room besides Sungmin and Leeteuk exclaimed.

“I want to try something by you” Tiffany was thinking about what she wanted.

“You guys can come over one time and try it” Eunhyuk smiled at her.

“How about now?” Jessica asked suddenly “I mean…these idiots didn’t even prepare a cake for me” She was teasing them in a friendly manner though.

“It would take a while though” Donghae chuckled “But…I have a cake I made yesterday” Donghae remembered.

“To Donghae’s house!” Heechul pushed everyone outside. 

-------------------

 

Okay~ This was a boring chaper XD 

But Dx I can't think of anything else~~ 

Hopefully there will be more HaeSica in the next chapter ^o^