First Meeting~

Fated Blind Date?

 

~

Donghae and Eunhyuk arrived 10 minutes early for the blind date, they were at a café and Eunhyuk was sitting down on the table Heechul set them up on and Donghae was in the bathroom. In exactly 10 minutes Eunhyuk saw a girl getting pushed into the café by a older guy.

“Yah! Oppa! Let me go!!” He heard her yell and she was struggling in his grip, trying to break free.

“No, Sica~ you’re going on this blind date!” The guy replied to her, smiling cheekily.

“Eunhyuk!” Heechul yelled happily after seeing him. He pushed his sister in front of him, making her sit on the chair that was opposite of Eunhyuk “This is my sister, Jessica!”

Eunhyuk stood up and showed his gummy smile to her “It’s nice to meet you Jessica” He bowed his head slightly. Jessica just glared at Eunhyuk not introducing herself. Eunhyuk started to feel really awkward and sat down again he continued to smile at her but she was looking out the window.

“Now you two better play nice” Heechul hit Jessica’s head lightly, Jessica slapped Heechul’s hand away from her though. As soon as Heechul left the café, Jessica took out her phone and called someone. Eunhyuk was quite surprised but didn’t mind, he looked for his best friend around the café and when he stopped Donghae near the bathroom he told him to come.

Donghae walked up to Eunhyuk and sat down next to him, Jessica who was still on her phone, talking in fluent English was staring at him weirdly.

“Wait a second” She told the other person on the phone in English “Who are you?” She asked Donghae, talking back in Korean again.

“I’m Lee Donghae” He smiled “Eun—hyuk err invited me to—day” He stuttered when she was coldly glaring at him.

“I see” She said, before chatting on her phone again. Donghae and Eunhyuk both looked at each other, not knowing what to do. They decided to just stay silent until Jessica says something.

“Okay, cya then” Jessica finally said in English and shut her phone. She stared at the two guys in front of her “Well…since you brought a friend over, I guess I should bring mine as well” She grinned. The two guys nodded at the same time “We have to pick her up from the airport” She told them, putting her handbag over her shoulder when she stood up. She walked out from the café first with Donghae and Eunhyuk following close behind.

“Did one of you bring a car?” She asked, turning to look at them again. Eunhyuk pointed at Donghae. Jessica stared at Donghae told him to show her his car.

“Uhh~” Donghae walked towards a black car, he unlocked it and opened the door to the driver’s seat and was about to sit down til Jessica stopped him.

“Can I drive instead?” Donghae awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, having a girl drive two older guys was so embarrassing from the both of them. But Jessica was smiling sweetly at him so he couldn’t really refuse. He passed his keys to Jessica and sat at the back with Eunhyuk.

“Let’s go now boys” Jessica smirked, adjusting the mirror view, starting up the engine and drove off, driving really fast. The two guys at the back were startled at how fast she was driving. Heck, she was even driving faster than them.

“Woah! Slow down girl!!” Eunhyuk was clinging onto Donghae, making a sobbing face “Donghae..We’re gonna die!” He whispered to his best friend.

But in less than 20 minutes they all arrived at the airport, Jessica quickly parked the car, she looked back at EunHae and laughed.

“Are you crazy!” Donghae almost yelled at her.

Jessica just tilted her head “What?”

“We could’ve gotten into an accident!” He told her, Jessica just rolled her eyes and walked out from the car. Donghae and Eunhyuk got out at the same time. Eunhyuk was holding onto Donghae’s shoulders since his legs were like jelly.

“Follow me” Jessica commanded the two guys, walking into the building.

“She’s so mean” Eunhyuk was whining like a kid at Donghae. Donghae just laughed and dragged Eunhyuk with him “no no no” Eunhyuk was pleading, firmly trying not to move.

“Come on, Hyuk” Donghae was successfully dragging him into the building. Donghae stood next to Jessica “So what are we doing here?” He asked her, glancing down at her.

Jessica didn’t reply to him but just looked around her surrounding “SICA!!!!” She heard someone squeal loudly and it was no other then her bestest friend in the world.

“PAAANY!” Jessica squealed back, running to her glomping her tightly like a child. Donghae and Eunhyuk were staring at the scene in disbelief…

“Am I seeing right?” Donghae tilted his head. They were both so fazed; the cold girl that barely spoke was now acting hyper and nicely to the other unknown girl.

“Paaany~ I’m tired” Jessica pouted, resting her head on her best friends shoulder. The other girl laughed and patted her head.

“You can rest later” She told Jessica. Jessica’s friend was Tiffany Hwang and she came back to Korea today from America. She was struggling holding all her luggage, when Jessica noticed Tiffany was struggling she called over the two boys “You two!” She pointed at the, she already forgot their names.

They both walked up to Jessica and Tiffany “What?” Donghae asked, crossing his arms.

“Help my friend carry her bags” She told them both coldly. Tiffany noticed Jessica’s sudden change in character again and lightly slapped her shoulder.

“Sicaa-ah, be nice” She scolded Jessica. Tiffany looked at Eunhyuk and Donghae and eyesmiled “I’m sorry about her” She chuckled “You two don’t have to help me”

“NO! WE WILL!” Eunhyuk suddenly stepped fourth and grabbed her bag. Donghae looked at his best friend weirdly “Hi~ I’m Hyukjae but most people call me Eunhyuk” He was smiling like a fool. Truthfully, he fell for Tiffany’s eyesmile charm and was in love with her beauty.

“Tch” Jessica scoffed looking at the idiot Hyukjae, she could tell he was already into her best friend.

“Thank you Eunhyuk” Tiffany smiled happily at him “I’m Miyoung but I prefer being called Tiffany” She bowed at him and then Donghae.

Donghae smiled at her “Hi, I’m Lee Donghae”

“It’s nice to meet you both. So are you guys friends with Sica?” She tilted her head. She was quite surprised actually, since Jessica was never really got close with any guys, besides her own brother.

“No” Eunhyuk shook his head frantically “Heechul set us up on a blind date” He explained.

“Ahhh” Tiffany understood and nodded.

“And he dragged me along” Donghae rolled his eyes.

Tiffany giggled “Aww~ I thought my Sica would finally have a boyfriend” She looked at Jessica who was keeping quiet the whole time.

“Tch~ I would never date these two idiots” Jessica stuck up her nose, looking away from them.

“You don’t even know us” Donghae wasn’t really affected by her cold behaviour. Jessica just rolled her eyes and didn’t reply.

“Let’s go to the car Pany” Jessica smiled sweetly at Tiffany, dragging her out. Donghae and Eunhyuk were quite behind them, following slowly.

“She’s so pretty” Eunhyuk smiled like an idiot, staring at Tiffany’s back. But Donghae thought he was talking about Jessica.

“Yeah…she’s really pretty, but I thought you were scared of her” He said, getting confused now.

Eunhyuk’s eyes widen “No you idiot! Of course not Jessica…she’s so cold and mean who could like her” He bitterly said “I’m talking about Tiffany” A smile appeared on his face again when he mentioned her name.

“I don’t think Jessica is that bad” Donghae shrugged “You barely know Tiffany anyway” Donghae reminded him.

Eunhyuk then realized that this would probably be the only time he ever met Tiffany…unless he was friends with Jessica… “Donghae! You’ve got to become friends with Jessica!” Donghae’s eyes widen.

“What?! Why me?”

“Because, you aren’t scared of her! Come on! Do this for me, a brother is in love!” Eunhyuk was begging his best friend for another favour.

“I don’t even think she wants to become friends with us” Donghae ruffled his own hair.

“Well, come on try!”

“I don’t know” Donghae thought about it more. But he always helps his best friend “I’ll try” Donghae gave in. Eunhyuk made a sappy face and thanked Donghae.

“I would kiss you right now if Tiffany wasn’t here” He was getting all touchy now.

“No kissing me” Donghae laughed and they both ran up to the two girls “How to become friends with Jessica now” Donghae quietly mumbled to himself.  

 

------------------

 

haha thanks for everyone who subscribed ^^ 

I don't know what to say~ I hope you guys enjoyed it~ even though it isnt very great "^^v <3