T w o

Standing on these feet ... again.

"Are you sure you want to continue ? " Her manager asked . Jia nodded eagerly . "Absolutely sure ! My legs are going to recover soon. Plus , I don't want to disappoint my fans with my retirement . " She said and smiled . KyoungJae looked at her and nodded . " Arasso . If that's your wish . " He said and pushed Jia's wheelchair towards the table for her press conference.

She bowed and gave them her calm smile . " Annyeonghaseyo , I'm the ice-skater Meng Jia. " She said to the reporters . "As most of you have known , I involved in an accident for the past two weeks. " She said and looked at her legs. " I have broken both of my legs . But I'm sure that I can use them again later . "

"To my fans , I'm sorry because I couldn't take part in the match that I was supposed to participate before the accident . And for that , I apologized . " She said and bowed a bit lower . "I hope you guys will wait for my appearance again . Thank you . "She thanked them and flashed a smile. Her manager pushed her wheelchair as soon as the press conference

"You did it . " Vincent said as he saw her and her manager were on his way . "Oh Kevin-ah . What are you doing here ? " She , who still didn't know the truth about Kevin , asked Vincent.He smiled at her. "Why ? Can't I visit my own fiancee ? " He asked . "A-aniyo . It's not like that . " She said and blushed a bit.

Kyoungjae who was watching them giggled , "I will left you two here . Jia , if you have anything call me okay ? " He said and Jia nodded in agreement . "Okay."

"Oh , what did the doctor said about your legs ? " Vincent asked . Jia looked at him and grinned . "The doctor said my legs are going to recover fully in one more week . " She explained . "And that means I can practice for other match again . "

"That's my Jia ! " He said and smiled. "How about a treat for this good news?" He offered and Jia nodded happily . "Of course ! "

Two more weeks had passed and it had been a month since Kevin's death and Jia still didn't know about it . Today , Vincent decided to visit Kevin's graveyard .

He walked into the cemetery and went to Kevin's . He put a bouquet of flowers and prayed for him . He then let out a sigh .

" Hyung , it have been a month . " He spoke out . " I hope you're happy there . "

" Hyung , what am I going to do if Jia know about you ? What should I do ? " He asked and looked down .

"Vincent .. what will you do to your girlfriend if she's sad ? " Kevin asked him . Vincent pouted and tilted his head . " I don't know .. Maybe , I'll give her something she loves the most ? " Vincent said , being a single man he never know how to persuade his girlfriend .. Future girlfriend . "What about you , hyung ? "

Kevin smiled at him and said , " I will call her and sing her favourite song. "

" Oh .. What if your girlfriend is mad ? What are you going to do ? " Vincent asked and Kevin looked at him . " I'll probably kiss her and explain everything . "

Vincent took a deep breath. He couldn't stand this lies anymore . He must tell Jia . She had to know about Kevin ! If this continued a little bit longer , she will be really upset .

Jia had just finished her last practice for the upcoming match as she took her towel to wipe the sweat off . " Jia-ssi ! " She looked at her back to see who's calling her . " Oh , Sueji . Did you get the ticket ? " She asked her friend ,Bae Sueji,  who was an ice-skater as well . A junior ice-skater. Suzy nodded and dug into her purse , taking out the ticket for the Ice-Skating Match which would happen tomorrow .

" Ah , thank you Suzy  ! " She took it and smiled . " No problem Jia unnie ! " Suzy said . Jia started to keep her things in her back-pack . " Oh ? You've finished ? Where are you going ? " Suzy asked as she saw Jia walking to the exit .

" I've a date with Kevin after this .I bet he's waiting for me now. " She looked at her watch and nodded. " I can't be late ! " She said and smiled .

Suzy was shocked when Jia said she's going out with Kevin . " Unnie , don't you know about it yet ? " She asked as she walked closer to Jia . " Know about what ? " Jia asked her , confused . Suzy blinked for a few times and sighed a bit . " Unnie , Kevin oppa .... is gone . " Suzy told her .

Jia looked at her weirdly and laughed . " You're so funny , Suzy ! " Suzy looked at her in shock when Jia thought she was only joking .

" Unnie , Kevin oppa has gone . It had been a month already ! " Suzy explained. " Suzy , stop this thing . If he was gone , who is the man I'm meeting with ? A ghost ? " Jia said and shook her head . Suzy held Jia's shoulders tightly .

" Unnie . That's not Kevin oppa ! He is Kevin's twin brother , Vincent . " Suzy confessed . Jia widen her eyes . " V-vincent ? "

" Kevin-ah , where are your family ? Parents ?  " Jia asked as she her raspberry ice-cream . " My parents ? " He asked and Jia nodded . " Umm , my parents died when I was 15. " Kevin said . " Oh ? I'm sorry to hear that ! I shouldn't have ask you about your parents earlier . " Jia apologized. Kevin shook his head.

" It's okay Jia . " He said and gave her his angelic smile . " Kunde , are you the only child ? " Jia asked .

" Nope . I have a twin brother . His name is Vincent . " Kevin said and Jia's jaw dropped . " A twin brother ? But I never met him ! " Jia said ." Of course you never saw him . He's in America , furthering his study. "

Suzy nodded . " Neh . The man you're meeting for the past one month is Vincent . Kevin oppa's twin brother . " Suzy explained everything . She thought that Jia had known about this but she was wrong . She knew about Kevin's death from her boyfriend , Dongho .

Jia looked into Suzy's eyes . Her eyes were teary . " S-suzy , is it t-true ? K-kevin had gone ? " She stuttered as she was holding back her tears . Suzy nodded and hugged her . She could hear Jia's sobbing in her arms and she rubbed her back .

"Unnie be strong ."