T h r e e

Standing on these feet ... again.

Jia walked out from the building and looked for Vincent's car . She looked to her right and saw it . She then walked towards the car and knocked the window .

" Kevin-ah , unlock this door please. " Jia said and faked a smile . Vincent looked at her and smiled , unlocking the door . " Ah , you're late . " Vincent said and pouted . Jia smiled a bit . " I'm sorry . I have works to do . " She said as she got in to the car . Vincent smiled at her .

" Now ... where are we going to have our date ? " Vincent asked as he drove the car . Jia looked at him . " Kevin , can we postpone our date ? I'm so tired. " Jia said while playing with her hands . Vincent glared at her.

"J-Jia , I have something to tell you . " Vincent said as he drove to Jia's home . Jia smirked. "Tell me what Kevin ? Or to be more exact .. " She looked at him . "Vincent. " He widen his eyes and looked at her . "How did you know ? " Vincent asked . He was shocked when Jia called his name . Jia rolled her eyes .

" Why you didn't tell me earlier about your brother !?" She asked in angry tone . " Did you know how much it hurts for me to know that this man beside me is not Kevin ? It hurts ! " She let out her feelings and closed her face with her hands . She then looked up , trying to prevent herself from crying ... Again.

"I'm sorry .. " He apologized . Jia closed her eyes and bit her lip. Vincent let out a sigh and they arrived at her house .

Jia was getting ready to get out from the car . She couldn't stand it anymore . Vincent held her hand before she went out . Jia looked at him and tried to escape from his grasp. "Let me go ! " She said and struggled . Vincent pulled her and kissed her on the lips . Jia widen her eyes and broke the kiss . She then slapped him in the face . "Don't you do that again ! " She warned him as her tears dropped .

Vincent touched his cheek . It's hurt . Jia took out the ticket and gave it to him . "The ticket for the match tomorrow . It's up to you to come or not . " She said and got out from the car , slamming the door . Vincent took the ticket and sighed heavily before driving his car.

"Unnie , are you ready ? " Suzy asked as she patted Jia's shoulders . Jia who was putting her last touch on her face looked at Suzy . " Ne . " She answered simply and smiled at her . " Fighting unnie ! " Suzy cheered for her before Jia went up to the ice rink .

There's a lot of audiences in the stadium and one of them was Vincent . "Welcome our next contestant ! The top figure-skater of South Korea , Meng Jia ! " The emcee said and the audiences in the stadium started cheering and clapping

. "Meng Jia . You can do it . Forever fabulous . Meng Jia fighting ! " Her fans shouted , giving her some motivations to win . Jia smiled and bowed , positioning herself on the slippery ice rink. She then started performing as soon as the song was played.

" It have been a while since her last performance , let's see what she can do tonight ." Jia skate gracefully and did a simple toe loop jump as the warming up for her performance .

After a while skating on the ice , she did a triple salchow jump. "Woah ! It's triple ! " The emcee said , amazed with her performance . As the song was about to finish , Jia did double flip and triple lutz . However , she lost her balance and fell after her triple lutz .

Vincent and the other audiences gasped when she fell . Being a professional figure-skater, she quickly got up and finished her performance.

"Oh my goodness ! She fell. Did something is bothering her ? However she managed to finish it . " Jia bowed and quickly went out from the ice rink .

"Unnie , are you okay ? " Suzy asked as soon as she saw Jia . Jia nodded and took a bottle of mineral water . "I'm fine Suzy . " She said . " Unnie ... Don't tell me you are bothered because of Vincent oppa. " Suzy said . Jia kept quiet . Suzy sighed . "Unnie... " Jia shook her head . "I'm fine . Don't worry . " She said and walked to her waiting room .

When she got in , she saw a letter on her table . She slowly walked there and took it . She then read the contents.

Dear Jia ,

I'm so sorry for not telling you about my brother . It's his wish . He didn't want you to be sad . So I had to pretend to be him . I saw you fell just now . Are you still mad ? I'm sorry for kissing you yesterday . Kevin said that , if you are mad , he will probably kiss you and explain everything . I want to do so but ... You didn't give me the chance to do it . Anyway , don't give up ! Kevin really love to see you perform on the ice rink . For Kevin's sake , please don't give up . Let's win tonight . You can do it ! Jia fighting !

-Vincent

Jia's tears dropped as she finished reading the letter . Vincent was such a good brother to Kevin . His intentions were good but she had mistaken it . She wiped her tears and nodded . "I'll do anything to make Kevin proud .. " She said and looked at her ring . "I'll do my best." She said and nodded .

"Jia , 5 more minutes until your turn again . " Her manager said . She looked at him and smiled . " Okay . " She said and put on her make-up before going to the ice rink again for her last round .

"Here she come . Can she win the trophy for three times in a row ? Let's wait and see . "

She smiled at the audiences and found Vincent in the crowd . She nodded at him and prepared to start her last performance. The song started and Jia did her job. She once again did the toe loop , flip and lutz .

When she was skating on the ice rink , she could see a guy figure in white clothes standing at the edge of the rink . He flashed her his angelic smile and Jia recognized the smile so well . It's Kevin ! Probably , Kevin's spirit . She nodded and closed her eyes , taking a deep breath before doing her last jump . She skate on the ice rink and did the hardest jump , double Axel jump. She landed safely and the song ended in time .

"She did it ! She really did it ! " The emcee said and all the amazed audiences clapped their hands .She smiled in satisfication . She did it ! Kevin's smile motivated her to do the jump . She looked at Vincent and did a fist pump.

After receiving her trophy , she walked out from the stadium and found Vincent was waiting for her . "Vincent ! " Jia called out and ran towards him . She hugged him tightly .

"Congrats on your winning . " Vincent said . "Thank you Vincent ." She said ,smiling and broke the hug . "I'm sorry for what happened yesterday okay ? " Vincent said . Jia shook.her head quickly .

" It's my fault not yours . I'm sorry . " Jia replied and pinched his cheeks . He smiled .

" Heyy how did you manage to do the Axel jump ? " He asked . Jia grinned at him and looked at her back , walking to his car . "Not telling ! " She said while giggling .

"Yahhh , tell me. " He told her and chased after her . Jia looked into the sky . It was a clear night and she could see the sparkling stars .

"Kevin, thanks for just now . I know you can hear me now . Although you're not here . I'll still love you ... " She looked back at the guy and smiled

"And of course , Vincent. " Vincent managed to catch her and held her hand . Jia looked at him and smiled . She held his hand tightly and leaned her head on Vincent's shoulder.

" Although you're just Kevin's twin , I'll love you as much as I love him . Forever "