A bad yet wonderful day

Just Another Story to Read

It is just like any ordinary Friday afternoon, I'd just gotten off the bus from a long tiring day of school. Once I'd reached my house and went inside, I walked over to my kitchen to get a drink but I end up sitting at the kitchen table. I take out my exam paper I just got in school today. I stare at the paper for a while...

 

wow! Amazing.. I actually got a zero! I hate math!!! I'm really bad at it. Omg, should I tell Teddy about this?? arghhhh stress!!!

 

"Yoo mi??" Suddenly Jiyong enter the kitchen and suprise me. Oh man! Doesn't you have a home? Not a good timing. I don't have time to hide the paper so I just cover the grade with my hand. I hope he don't see it. If not, I'm going to die!

"oh Jiyong.. I don't know you're here. hahaha What's wrong??" I said nervously. 

"Nothing. Just wanna grab something to drink." He looks at me weirdly. Please don't see it. Please don't see it.

"How old are you?" He asked me.

"urmm.. 16. why??" He grab a bottle of water from the fridge then shut the refrigerator door and turn to face me.

"I'm 2 years older than you. You know what's that mean??"

"urmm... It's means you're 18." See. My math is not so bad. :) 

He come over to me and sit in front of me. Damn! I really want to talk to you but not right now. I covered my marks tightly. 
 
"and it's also means that you shouldn't just call me Jiyong."  
 
I look at him with a confuse look. "Well.. emmm your name is Jiyong right?? am I wrong??"
 
He sighed, "You were right about my name but you're suppose to call me oppa..."
 
"huh?? oppa?? hahaha sorry. Actually I just moved to korea recently and I'm still not familiar with your culture. I know we have to call older male as oppa but I've never called someone like that. Even Teddy, I just call him as Teddy." 
 
"You're in Korea now. You should follow our culture. If you're not, you may be disrespect our culture. Just call me Jiyong oppa. If you never call anybody as oppa, then.. make me the first. Is it so difficult??" 
 
What is this?? A cultural counselling?? Well of course it's not difficult. Maths are. wahhh this guy is kinda of annoying. But wait the minute, make him the first?? man, I'm blushing.
 
"hahaha If that the case, from now on I call you oppa. I didn't mean to disrespect you. Sorry!" I make a sorry gesture with my hands.
 
"I can see that, you know." He pointed a finger to my exam paper. Dammit!!! I lift my hands wiithout I realized. I become panic and quickly take the paper and crumpled it.
 
"Th-this is... ummm! I just wasn't feeling well, so..."
 
He smirked a little, then says "Make some food for me please. I'm hungry!"
 
"huh! no! why should i??"
 
"You want me to tell Teddy-hyung about your mark?? Fine, he will be very excited to hear this "good news". 
 
He threaten me! How could he.. but if Teddy knew this, I'm a dead meat. He'll tell my parents and maybe I'll have to go back to New York. 
 
"I'll do it ! I'll do it !! Please don't tell him."
 
"haha good. Please make a delicious food okay."
 
"Araso..."
 
"Thank you!" He smiled and go back to studio room.
 
 
woww did he just smile?? I've never seen him smiling. This is the first time. What a charming smile~~ waaaaaaaah...
Don't be tricked! Don't be tricked.. Even if he smiled like that, it's just because he threatened to blurt out my math grade.
 
I cooked some food for him and gave it to him. Suprisingly, he likes it. My heart's beating really fast because of him. Well, I'm not a bad cook. I can cook.
 
I'm not  good keeping secret from Teddy, so I bravely told him about my marks. Because of that, I've got my second counselling for today. Luckily, I succeeded to make Teddy promise not to tell my parents. Fuhhh!
 
I'm watching TV right now. It seems that Jiyong wants to go back home already. 
 
"Yoo Mi, how long did Teddy's counselling session last?" He smirked. 
 
"7 minutes."
 
"7?"
 
"No, it took half and hour. Seriously, it took only 5 minutes. Just kidding, it took 15." I replied uninterestedly.
 
"Are you pobo??? (stupid) " 
 
"I don't want to hear that from you."
 
He then walks to the front door and suddenly said "Bye Bye! " happily. Man! this guy sure know how to melt my heart. Then, I run to the front door and said "umm bye.." but I don't see him anymore. So sad. I'm just staring at the door.
 
"what?"  he opens the door again. Oh my god!
 
"I.. I thought you didn't hear me, so...bye bye..."
 
"hahahahahaha" He laughed at me.
 
"eh why??" I asked him.
 
He smiles and stares at me, " Bye bye"  My heart starts beating faster. I'm blushing already. 
 
No, no! This isn't my heart beating faster for him... he only suprised me. I just didn't think he'd call out to me like that. 
That's why... That's why.....
 
Even though we just parted from each other...  
 
I want to see him again...