step brother

Just Another Story to Read

Yumi's p.o.v

When I was a little girl, I had living a simple life with my mom and dad. My dad is a business man working in Japan and this is where I belong. I'm  japanese.     To be specific, my dad is a korean and my mom is japanese. So, what am I supposed to be?? lol.  

 

But one day, this simple life turn out to be a little bit complicated as we had to move to New York because of my dad business. It also turn out that I actually has a step brother. My parents didn't tell me before because I was just a little kid. It was so sad that her mom has died recently so he gonna live with us.

 

I was so excited to have Teddy as a brother. We really not in a good term at the first time we met but after a while, we become so close. So close until I have no secret anymore because everything that happened to me I'll tell him and so do him.

 

We have a huge gap of age. I was still a kid and he was a teenage boy. As a rising teenager, Teddy had problem at his school. I heard he got bullied with other students. Because of that, he moved to some other school in California. I was so sad to be without my brother especially we are as close as hands and feet. 

 

When he finished high school, he then moved to south korea, his hometown, to enter college. A few years after that, out of a sudden, he became famous as a new group in south korea, 1tym. I was so happy for him.