Meeting B2ST

Remember Our Song

At the end of the day Luna and Youngjae slept through the whole school day. Daehyun even went back to check and saw them. Frustrated he just left them while he returned to B.A.P "Hyung, where is Youngjae hyung???"

          Joungup asked. He just shrugged and walked off. "Oppa~~" Mika came in her loud heels. Joungup just grunted. "Oh great here come the nasty little bitc....mghumopph" Himchan slapped his hand against Joungup's mouth. Daehyun glared at Joungup but turned around and gave a warm smile to Mika. "Opaaaaa what are you doing tonight???"

             Youngjae groggly woke up and saw Luna still sleeping. Relizing school ended he woke Luna up and left school. "Mmm let me take you home." Luna looked at Youngjae with a questionable face but smiled and walked with Youngjae to her home.

        Once they reached her home they stood in silence. "Well I should go in I guess and thanks for..." " Luna come in now..." Kikwang looked a bit angry. "Oppa....." without another word she came in. "And you...." Kikwang pointed towards to Youngjae. "You hungry??" Luna had a small smile on her face now.

    It was probably the most awkward dinners that Luna has ever had. Everyone stared at Youngjae like he was some freak or something. The food was still cooking since Doojoon was still cooking the meat out back. Kikwang was staring the most at Youngjae.

   "Uhh oppa this is Youngjae my FRIEND." She had to emphasize to get the general idea that nothing was going on. Kikwang was still staring at him. "Okay kids! FOOD!" everyone's eye shot up to look up to see 8 plates of tonkatsu.

"ENJOY!!" Doojoon was so happy of his succsesful cooking. No one dared touched thier food. Youngjae especially was to frightened to touch his own fork. 

    "Are you dating my sister?" Youngjae and Luna both choked on there food/saliva. Kikwang's bluntness really got to Youngjae hard. "Ex-excuse me?" Kikwang had no expression. "Are.you.dating.my.Luna?" Youngjae shook his head firiously. "No Si-sir" Kikwang continued eating. 

   "Shame actually. I kinda like you." Again Luna almost died at her brother's blunt words. Youngjae couldnt handle it to much. "Uh-uhmm thank you for the dinner but i must really be going now. Thank you." Youngjae got up fast and was about to leave till Kikwang got up. 

   "You should stay for a while. I wanna ask you a few questions. Plus Doojon hyung made a mean desert." Kikwang had that creepy smile again.

     After an awkward dinner everyone settled down into the livingroom where Doojoon served deseert. Had to admit it but it was a mean desert.

 Everyone ate exept for Luna and Youngjae. "Why are you so tense? You have nothing to worry about if you have nothing to hide about Luna right? So enjoy!" Kikwang was in to much of a happy mood.

    After eating Youngjae was saying his good-bye. Luna walked him out to the door "Im so sorry for my brother and the others as well..." Lunha looked down. Yougnjae just laughed and ruffled her hair. "Its ok, not your fault. Imma go ok?" He walked out and turned the corner before Luna closing the door.

   "I like that kid, he seems nice and even innocent." Luna turned to see her brother leaned against the wall. She rolled her eyes and pucnched him. "OW! What was that for!?!" She glared at him. "My first friend coming here and you scare him!!" She ran to her room.

    "Did i say something wrong?" Kikwang questioned himself but just walked it off back to playing Black Ops.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WHAAAAAA I havent updated in a long time! I hope you guys are still into my story <3 But if you guys want you guys can read my other stories :)

 

-Merry Christmas B.A.P !

 

-Badass+ Rich Me = Nerdy+ Bullied Me

 

-Twisted Feelings

 

-7 Vampires and Me

 

-How Many Did I Love ?

THANK YOU AND LOVES! <3