Questionable Actions

Remember Our Song

       It's been weeks since Youngjae and Luna have been friends. They decided to keep it secret since well she still being tormented by Youngjae's friends. It was really early in the school morning and Luna came early to meet up with Youngjae. They were talking at Luna's locker when she opened it and a note fell out.

     "What's this Luna?" Youngjae asked as he picked it up opening it "Your voice is so angelic in class i wish i caould hear you sing all day ^_^" Youngjae had teh WTF face on as Luna blushed and snatched the paper away. "Hehe its been happening for weeks already. He.... or she has been sending me notes with like love quotes or even just whatever he wanted to say to me. I dont get it! I thought it was a prank but ....look...." She pointed to her locker with revealed a whole stack of love notes and even a bouquet of red roses just laying in there."The roses came in yesterday taped to my locker before you came in? I dont who is doing this?!" 

     Youngjae just patted her back"Hey atleast we know they are in one of your classes. Maybe you should check out the singing classes you have since he wrote about you voice being soooan angelic~~" Youngjae smugged at her earning a punch to his arm. The school morning was starting and Youngjae and Luna seperated. Class went on swiftly more than ever since they had a subsitute and Youngjae and Luna were texting each other stupid funny pictures while the whole class went wild.

   Daehyun noticed Youngjae looking down alot checking his phone often as well "*Stange youngjae barely uses his phone??? What is he doing??" He looked up forgeting it but also saw Luna doing the same and had a suspicious vibe between the two."*Are they texting each other??*" Daehyun shook off the thought and turned to "focus" on Mika about her shopping spree.

     Lunch finally came and Luna was gonna sit in the garden and wait for Youngjae to come out later to hang out. Luna and Youngjae "acidently" bumped into each other at the lunch line and just got thier food casually. B.A.P haven't really been bother Luna that much. Zelo on the other hand was gonna change it up today. When he saw Luna walking out to the garden, he took his new toy car and steerd it right towards Luna. With noticing she tripped on the unknown car spilling her food content onto her.

          Zelo quickly his his car joining everyone into laughter after seeing her mess. "Awww you just love putting food on your clothes huh?" Mika said coming though the crowd."Well it does improve your fashion sense" She said smirking. Luna feeling extremely embarresed ran off in the other direction bumping Mika. "Haha that girl never learns. Good job Zelo. Aish where is oppa?!"" Zelo raised his head up feeling proud.

     Youngjae though ran off quickly and quietly to look for Luna. He ran towards the garden and found a sniffiling and puffy Luna sitting all alone. He came up to her not really knowing what to do. Imedietly he lifted her up and broght her to a standing position.The food stain was really visible. "Wait here Luna" Yougnjae ran off leaving Luna in stifiles. He came back in a mere 5 minuites with a bag. "Its...an extra...just ..in case.." He breathed out. She looked in to see a new set of the uniform. She quickly changed in the nearest bathroom and came back. 

       "I'm sorry about Zelo.....he likes to play tricks on people. Even us." Youngjae said shyly, She smiled and hugged him. "Gomawo.....Youngjae-oppa...." Youngjae felt his chest burst open when she said oppa. He didnt dare move thinking his heart might like drop if he moved. After a while he wondered why Luna didnt move or say anything at all. He looked down and Luna was lightly breathing in and out sleeping. He moved a bit to hit the wall and let her rest. He moved her hair from her face. 

     Youngjae felt electricy running through his fingers to his chest.He alsmot stumbled back a bit but stayed still. Youngjae's eyelids grew heavy ny the second and eventually dropped his head on top of Luna's and fell sleep. 

     DAehyun just woke up from his escaping nap from Mika in the garden hearing the bell ring indicating lunch is over. As he was entering the school building he saw someone sleeping. He saw Youngjae and Luna slepping a little to close to each other where thier hands look to comfortable for thier own good. "Are they dating? I never knew they were friends?" Daehyun thoght combing his hiar in frustratiuon. ":WHY Would I CARE!? If thier dating that is his fault!" WIth that he slammed the door behind them and went to class.