Probably The Only Good Thing That Comes Out Of Almost Getting .

A Maid Is Meant To Please Her Master

 

I don’t know how it happened; But somehow, some man had tricked me into going into going outside with him. He told me he needed help finding the bathroom; but after getting near the bathroom he dragged me outside into a dark alley. “W-what are doing?!” I yelled, trying to look tough, which I was of not at all.

“You know exactly what I’m doing, sweetie.” As his mouth pressed onto mine, I gasped, giving him a chance to slip his tongue inside my mouth. I struggled to get out of his grasp. But he was to strong. His hands made way under my ty shirt, and played with my s, since I wasn’t wearing a bra.

“C?” He asked, finally pulling away, smirking. He held me steadily in place, while I tried to run away. I tried kicking my feet into his precious balls, but it seems he’s enough girls to know that the kick was coming, and he moved swiftly away. “S-STOP!” But every time I screamed another disgusting kiss would come upon me.

The man unbuckled his pants. I shut my eyes tightly. “R-R!” But this time, a harsh slap on the cheek caused me to stop. The man started pulling my pants down. Luckily they were to complicated to unbuckle with all the knotty fringes and big metal studs. They was also way to tight to pull down on their own.

Every time I even flinched, the man would slap my VERY hard. When he finally got the pants to unbuckle I braced my self to never be clean again. I began to worry about what I would tell Donghae when I got home late in ty clothes. Or even worse, f I was pregnant.

I shut my eyes tightly so that I would at least not have to look at the thing that would come in me.

“UGHHHH!” A loud groan of pain came from the man who was me. I slowly opened my eyes.

An extremely handsome man looked as if he had just punched the , and was now kicking him around on the ground. The was soon unconscious.

Acting as if nothing happened the handsome man looked at me, examining from head to toe. 

Though I wish he was checking me out, he actually looked almost disgusted, and wore a why-are-you? look. “Aren’t you getting up?” he asked. I quietly nodded. “So. How’d you end up in this situation? Don’t s like you live in clubs? And don’t you like to be ?” he asked. 

I blushed. I was NOT a ?! “I-I’m not a ! This was my first time in a club!”

“First time clubbing and you wear that?”

“I needed a job. I had to look professional.”

The man dryly laughed. “Pfft, right. A professional ”

“I had too look like I’ve done this before!” I argued, starting to get a little irritated at the man who saved me.

“You know you could have gotten a job somewhere else.” He said, stating the obvious.

“But they pay well here.”

“Things people do for money…” He said, shaking his head from side to side. Now I was starting to get really upset. This man may have saved me, and I was grateful, but he had no idea who I was, or what my circumstances were! Stop making assumptions, Mr. Arrogant!

Trying to control my anger I said, “Well I’m sorry for needing to earn 500 thousand dollars this month-“

“For what?  A car, a house? New limited edition shoes that are only out this month?” He said interrupting me.

“For my brother’s surgery fee!” I yelled, very very mad.

“Oh.” Of course. That was all he could say.

“Well then I guess I really could say you’re desperate.” He said, after a moment. Well wasn’t that rude.

“Excuse me?”

“You said you needed 500,000 dollars?” I nodded. What was he trying to say? “Then I’ll let you borrow that sum. BUT, be prepared to pay me back soon.”

My eyes widened. Lending me $500,000?! “T-THANK YOU!” I squealed. I bowed my head several times. “Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am so thankful! I-“

The man looked at me, irritated. Scratching the back of his neck from annoyance he said, “Relax. It’s only 500,00 dollars. And you better pay me back. I’m just giving you a little more time to work for the money so that you can work somewhere that pays less but is safer.” A smile stretched across my face. “Here.” The man handed me a card. “It’s my business card with my address and phone number. Give me a call tomorrow, and we’ll work out the contracts and such.” I nodded. “What’s you phone number? I’ll need it in case you forget.”

“I-I don’t have a phone.” I said, a little embarrassed.

The man slightly snorted. “You seriously are dirt poor! Anyways, fine, you’re home address?” I gave it to him.

“Are you going home then?” He asked.

“Yes.” I told him.

“Looks like you’re place is one the way when I get to mine. Get in my car I’ll give you a lift.” I nodded, and he strutted-yes. STRUTTED-to his car. I quickly followed him, not wanting to be , or even almost , again.

I was shocked to see a black Porsche, waiting on the side of the road. This man must be seriously rich!

He drove me home silently.

He stopped in front of my house.

“Thanks.” I said, giving him a small smile. He drove off without a word, and only the look of disgust at my house. I sighed, and then smiled to myself. That man was arrogant, but his heart was kind.

I looked at his business card.

So, I thought, his name is Kim Kibum.