Two.

The devil inside of you.

He missed his mother. He missed her so much that it hurt. He couldn't bear that pain that became a part of his daily life. He needed  to stop it, and somehow, the cigarette he made moments ago seemed the only escape. So he inhaled, and inhaled and inhaled until he could feel himself no more.

It was early in the morning, and the sun was slowly shining down on him. He loved to isolate himself. He never liked crowded places. They made him feel watched, they made him feel judged. And he hated that. He liked to sit alone where no one could find him. It was all better that way.

___

 

Later that morning, as he was changing for classes, he heard loud bangs on his apartmant door. It was too loud for him to ignore so he rushed to see who was on the other side.

As soon as he opened the door, an alarmed Jongin pushed past him, only to grab him by the arm and throw him on the wooden floor. Sehun's whole being shuddered when he looked his friend in the eye. Jongin didn't have that friendly look on, he was angry. And Sehun could sense why.

"You promised. you ing promised, Sehun." Jongin was now grabbing him by the collar, ing him back and forth on the floor. "You promised, you promised, you ing promised all of us." Jongin kept repeating those words like they were the only ones he ever knew. Not able to look at his friend, Sehun averted his gaze away, biting on his lower lip.

"She, we lost her because of this ." Jongin was crying now.

 

He remembered the promise he made to all of them but the pain was too unbearable. They should understand. He wanted to apologize, to tell his friend that he wouldn't do it again. But then again, who was he fooling. Instead, he said.

"How did you know?"

"How did I know?" scoffed Jongin, his grasp on Sehun's collar tightening, "How did I know? Are you ing kidding me, you motherer." The taller boy was yelling his lungs out at his friend. He was mad, even furious. His eyes were blood shot red, veins visible on his dark skinned neck. He ed his friend one last time on the hard floor before getting up, fixing his clothes, and wiping his eyes shakily.

"From now on, you're on your own. I'm done with your ."

And with that, Jongin was gone. 

Now all Sehun could do was let his held tears fall.

 

___

 

Later in the cafeteria when they were having lunch together, everyone could sense the depressed mood between Sehun and Jongin. but none said a thing. Sehun sighed, pushed his plate and excused himself to leave. He shot Jongin one last look before disappearing between the crowd of students.

 

Heart heavy, Sehun walked back to his next class. Although it was suffocating, he told himself it was better to hold it back inside. It wasn't right for him to expose his feelings to others. He knew he'll end up feeling worse if he'd.

As he was walking, he felt a hand on his wrist. He turned around abruptely, only to find a blonde head looking at him worriedly.

"Sehun ssi, are you alright?" asked the blond boy, tilting his head to the side.

Sehun only scoffed, an annoyed smile showing up. He shrugged the blonde boy's hand rather roughly and pushed past him.

Who does he think himself is, a friend? him. he thought to himself as he entered his class.

 

___

 

Luhan was standing in the hallway, dumbfounded. Did I say something wrong? he asked himself but soon shrugged the thought off his mind. He had an important class right now and he had to be there in five minutes.

 

 

 

A/N : This chapter is quite short. I know.. Orz. I'm just busy these days with homeworks and such. College is tiring. OTL. Thank you for the subs. ;__; <3