One.

The devil inside of you.

It was the first day of college. Everyone was already rushing through the huge gate when Sehun arrived. He never liked crowded places, he felt pretty uncomfortable there. But college is college and he had to attend his classes.

 

His first class was histology. Students weren't paying attention to what their professor was blabbering about. It was the first day of classes anyway. they were either chatting, playing or checking their phones. Sehun sighed as he placed his headphones on. Music always made him feel peaceful. It was the only thing that got him through his life, next to having his friends for support.

 

Sehun can't sing, but he loves to dance. Some people could sing with their voices, but Sehun sang using his whole body. Instead of using words to express his feelings, he let his dancing moves show it. Instead of using his lips, he used his whole body. Dancing was his vertue.

 

He was too lost in his thoughts when he felt a buzzing in his pocket. His phone. He checked it to see that Jongin texted him.

 

Cafeteria, in ten minutes.

 

Sehun just rolled his eyes at his best friend's choice of words. He liked to believe that his life was an action movie and he was some lead role of it. But that what made him special. His craziness gave a new color to Sehun's life. Jongin almost made Sehun forget who he was. Almost.

 

Five minutes later, their professor dismissed them and with that, Sehun started heading to the cafeteria. Once he got there, he scanned the place looking for his group of friends. Once he spotted them, he proceeded to walk towards them but stopped once he noticed a new person. A blonde boy. His eyebrows locked with confusion, he's never seen this guy before and since when they allow random people to sit with them?

 

He was sure that he was standing there for a long time because Baekhyun was waving at him with a furrowed forehead while mouthing a the you're doing there. He shook his head to clear it a little.

 

"Sehunnie." Cooed Chanyeol once Sehun placed himself on a chair.

He felt himself shift away a little. Sehunnie my , he thought to himself but said nothing. He turned his attention to the blonde boy, giving him a who-the--are-you look. He could tell that the blonde boy was a little bit uncomfortable with Sehun looking at him that way, but then again, no one cares. 

 

"This is Luhan, he transfered to our college recently." Jongin was grinning from ear to ear while patting the blonde boy's, now Luhan, back.

Sehun felt like puking on his best friend but he didn't. His puke was too precious to be wasted on some ugly face like Jongin's. Sehun didn't like this Luhan boy at all. He looked too childish.

"I didn't know they allowed kids in college." let out Sehun, sarcasm obvious in his tone.

He noticed as Luhan's cheeks turned bright red and his eyes widened like saucers. Sehun just rolled his eyes and looked back at Jongin who soon bursted into laughter. Sehun just looked at him confused.

 

"Luhan is twenty two. He looks young, doesn't he?" chuckled Yixing from his seat.

Sehun felt his jaw drop at this. T-twenty two? His brain couldn't register the fact that this face belonged to a twenty two years old male.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Luhan." Luhan bowed his head a little before extending a hand to Sehun.

"Yeah, sure." was all Sehun said but didn't even bother to take the blonde's hand.

 

He felt everyone throwing him judging looks but then, he doesn't really care. It's not like they'll force him to do anything. He doesn't like this Luhan at all. He feels uncomfortable just by looking at his face.

 

They kept talking for what seemed like years (Sehun didn't really say anything) to Sehun and he wanted to leave but he knew that he'll just piss them off even more if he'll do that. So he stayed. He was looking through his phone when he heard a melodious laugh . Sehun hesitated before looking up. He saw all his friends laughing over a joke Yixing made. He knew all his friends' voices and that laugh didn't belong to any one of them. He felt his hands shake a little before he turned his head to look at the other side of the table. He gazed at Kyungsoo, Jongin then the new boy. Luhan. The laugh belonged to that Luhan.

 

He was putting a hand on his mouth while laughing, wrinkles on both sides of his eyes. Sehun wasn't sure how someone still looked cute with his eyes almost vanishing in wrinkles. Wait, he didn't just say that.

 

Sehun averted his gaze away, looking anywhere but at the blonde boy. His heartbeats were thumping uncomfortably it almost made him sick. What the hell was I thinking. He felt his face grow hotter as he remembered his previous thought.

 

 

Laying in his own bed, Sehun stared at the ceiling with thoughts running through his mind. It was late, yet he couldn't sleep. He grabbed a book from the desk next to his bed. It was the book that Tao got him in his last birthday. He read few pages of it before but never thought of finishing it. He opened it and started reading from where last he stopped.

 

Soon, his eyelids felt too heavy as sleep took over him. He was about to fall asleep when his phone started ringing. He grabbed it and pressed on the green button.

"Yes?" Sehun couldn't control the sleepiness in his voice.

"Prince. Did you miss me?" Sehun's eyes fluttered open once he heard the voice. How much he hated it.

"What do you want?" his voice was bitter but he didn't care.

"Don't be too harsh, Sehunnie~" the man was laughing, and Sehun felt his teeth gritting, but didn't answer.

"Alright. We're receiving it tonight. If you want some, better be quick." the man said through the line.

Sehun felt a little bit hesitant, his grasp on the phone tightened. He closed his eyes before answering.

"Where." he breathed

 

 

A/N : K, this was really awkward. I at first chapters. LOL. I'm doing my best for this fic because it means a lot to me. Hunhan is my favorite OTP ever and I have to make this work because, really.. I just can't fail hunhan shippers ;__;

I'll be updating this fic tomorrow or on weekend. Please look forward to it.

PS : I really want to know what you guys think. So please, comment me your opinions.