confusing words ✱

purple-eyed girl ✱

confusing words

"No! Charmander, you can't do this to me! I need that Gym badge!", you yelled the sound making Hamin chuckle. Your pink Nintendo DS got all of your attention, so that you hadn't even noticed that he had been staring at you for good five minutes now.

Hamin was exhausted from all the training the boss had made them go through and he wanted to sleep for a two weeks straight. A smirk got over his lips as he neared the DS you were holding in your hands sneakily. He waited for you to try the battle again, and when you did, he totally messed it up, by covering the screen and with his other hand pressing random buttons.

 

"No! Hamin! Idiot! Piece of ! No!", you yelled and tried to get the hands off your lovely console, but failing it, not until you entered his mind making him roll of the couch. As you exited the mind, he started laughing uncontrollably making you drop your Nintendo and grab the nearest pillow.

"Do you think this is funny? You hurted my dear little Charmander! What is wrong with you? You animal torturer!", you yelled as you started hitting him with the pillow. He couldn't stop laughing and soon you got too tired to continue. Dropping the pillow directly on top of his face you made a face and gently kicked his side.

"I hate you", you said and turned around to leave him alone on the floor, but he caught your ankle. He clinged onto like it was his dear life and showed his tongue as he looked at you.

"Stop being so childish", you laughed and he started laughing too, not letting go of your ankle.

"You're unbelievable", you said and he smiled widely. "At least I got your attention", he said and you pouted. "Aww, was Hamin jealous of my little Charmander?", you teased and he pouted too while nodding pretending to be sad.

You scoffed, finally getting rid of him clinging into your leg. Suddenly the TV screen revealing the big boss, but he wasn't concentrating on the two at all.

He was facing his right and he seemed to be panicking.

"What does this mean? Who are you exactly?", he asked and someone said something you couldn't quite make out. The boss was on the urge to stand up.

"Why are you here?", the big boss asked again. You faced Hamin who had sat up and curiously watched the screen. You turned your attention back to the screen.

"What do you mean we have to quicken the pace? They are already rebelling too much!", he said and it took one sentence from the mysterious person to make him quiet. Few seconds went past until he could open his mouth.

"So soon?", he asked clearly in shock. You felt frustrated as you couldn't understand the other's words. Who was this mysterious person and what was he or she saying?

"Okay, I'll tell them to fasten the--", he said as he glanced in your direction through the TV screen. "", he said and so it turned off. You blinked a couple of times and it was silent for almost a minute.

"Hamin, what just happened?", you asked but he didn't react at all. He was staring at the screen.

"I feel like we're not here just for other's protection", he said after a few seconds. You glanced at the screen once again, your brain confused as hell.

"From what I understood, we're going to practice even more", Hamin said and turned to look at you. You sighed. It was already hard enough, yet they continue on making it harder.

"Well that is just, awesome!", you said and left the room clearly annoyed.

Hamin continued to sit on the floor as he heard Woojong appear from the hall.

"Hamin, what is going on?", he asked clearly scared. Hamin turned to look at him for a second, but returned his gaze back to the screen.

"What did the boss mean?", he asked once again and Hamin realized he had heard it all too. He didn't know what to say.

"I don't know", he answered and from the corner of his eye he saw Woojong sit down next to him. It was silent, once again.

"Are we, like, weapons of some sort?", he asked again and at that Hamin turned to look at him eyes wide as plates.

Why didn't he think of that?

"I don't know, Woojong, I really don't know."

 

 



i know, i know, it's really short, but I felt like I needed to update as quick as possible. i'll try to make the next update longer. D:

sorry for making you wait for so long.

(dis perfect as always)