things i really dislike about him ✱

purple-eyed girl ✱

 

 

 

Things I really dislike about him

After you left the school area you fished your phone out of your pocket going to call Jongjin and Hyunseok to hang out.

Maybe grab a cup of coffee? Talk about stuff, ignoring the guards and enjoy the day. It was a beautiful one after all.

Before you could even choose Jongjin's number, someone tapped your shoulder. 

Spinning around you met Ilhoon's eyes. His hands were inside his pants pockets and his head was slightly tilted to the right. You blinked and looked at him confused. Why on earth would he follow you?

"Do you have something to say?", you asked but he just smiled brightly. He removed his hands out of his pockets and grabbed your hand before starting to skip forwards in a child-like matter.

"Yah! What the hell?", you yelled and tried to get out of his grasp, but he wouldn't let go.

"Let's go grab some coffee. After this day I promise I won't ever notice you again. I'll go back to being a playboy that breaks girls hearts", he told as he turned slightly to look at you. You went silent and decided to just go with it. There was nothing to lose. Besides he probably would get bored fter a while. Walking forward, you pulled your hand back from him, leaving him behind.

He ran next to you and grabbed your hand again, swinging it back and forth in large movement. You looked at the connected hands and then at Ilhoon. He was smiling brightly and being a child. You didn't like children. They were noisy and always wanted stuff. And they drooled, a lot.

"Let's go get coffee?", he suggested pointing at somewhere and you just followed wherever he went. 

He paid for your coffee and sat opposite you sipping his own coffee swinging his head from left to right slightly. He gazed at you making you look away and just drink the coffee as quickly as possible. His child-like smile was still on and you hated it. You hated the innocent look he gave you  even though he clearly wasn't that innocent.

"Can you stop smiling like an idiot?", you asked after a while. He blinked. "Why? You don't like it? Should I frown then?", he asked and the smile got replaced with a dumb frown. You bursted into laughing accidentally and he got taken back by it. You tried stopping, but when you looked at him, the frown got you and you started giggling again. You felt stupid.

"Wow, you can laugh? This is so cool!", he said and the frown turned into an amused laughter. You sighed as you finally could stop laughing. An amused smile was still playing on your lips and you couldn't get rid of it.

Sitting here, you couldn't believe is actually happening. And you actually thought he was good company. He didn't make the silence awkward nor did he talk nonstop.

You hated when people talked nonstop. They were telling you the dumbest things which you really didn't care about. They were avoiding the awkward silence which would come if they'd shut up.

It would've been better than them talking all the time.

"Do you always do this?", you asked. He stopped sipping his coffee. "Do what?", he asked.

"Skip school for a girl? What are you going to become when you grow up, a loser?", you asked and he got taken back.

"I really hate when people waste their chances", you mumbled and sighed. Ilhoon chuckled.

"Dad has a job for me already. Or then I'll just become a rapper", he told and you turned to look at him.

"You can rap?", you asked and he nodded. "People have praised me for my skills", he told and you nodded remaining silent.

"You judge people easily, don't you?", he asked and you blinked as you looked at him curiously. "You don't even know me, do you?", he asked and you looked down as you shook your head. I hate it when he's right and I have nothing to defense myself with.

"I just doubt people easily. I don't have that many people to trust", you told then realizing you were opening up to him.

"That's none of your business, though", you added making him snicker. "I can see that", he said and then finished his coffee.

"What do you want to do next?", he asked and you sighed. "Go home", you told truthfully making him smirk.

"I think it's too early for that", he told making you make a face at him and get up."Yah, wait!", he told and went after you.

"You really like hanging out with me", you said as he reached you. He grabbed your hand once again making you sigh in annoyance.

"Of course. You're pretty and you have a nice personality", he told and you looked away. "What a liar", you mumbled which he didn't hear.

"What does perfection mean?", you suddenly asked making him look at you. You continued looking forward. "Perfection?"

"Perfection, to me, is love.", you said making him too look forward. "When you're in love you miss the imperfections of the other person. To me, that's perfection", you told. "What about you?", you asked.

He chuckled at the question. You really hated the sound.

"Are we becoming deep here?", he asked and didn't gain an answer from you.

"To me perfection is... it's a secret", he told mischievously making you scoff.

That too, annoyed the heck out of you.

"Let's go to that park, ok?", he suggested and pointed at a park. You looked at the way he was pointing at and you just followed him.

He sat on a swing and watched something you couldn't quite name. Even though you followed his eyes, you couldn't notice something he could possibly look at. Remaining on your place you grabbed your phone and checked the time. It wasn't even 12 yet. Putting it back inside your pocket you raised you head. Ilhoon had stood up and was now staring at you. You took a wary step back even though he wasn't even that close.

"Why aren't you in school today?", he asked making you raise your eyebrows.

"I don't have school today", you lied and he frowned. "Unfair", he said like he was a baby or something. You wanted to go home so badly.

"How old are you by the way?", he suddenly asked. You blinked. "Why ask?", you asked.

"Why not?", he asked back making you give up. "I'm 17", you told thinking how stupid this is.

He nodded, smiling. Instead of saying something arrogant, he looked back at the spot he was staring at a while ago.

"What exactly is attracting your attention?", you asked as you gazed at the spot again. There was nothing but grass.

"I just like that tree", he told making you look again. "What tree?", you asked and in secret he turned to look at you. You raised your head to see properly, but there really was nothing. "You're easy to fool", he told making you snap your head towards him. A frustrated look appeared on your face as you stared at him, completely annoyed by the fact that you were here. "I really like your eyes", he suddenly said as he gazed straight into them. You immediately looked down. You still couldn't understand how he could see them without those certain glasses. Or how you couldn't read his mind. That would be awesome right now.

"I don't", you said and turned to look at him again. He furrowed his eyebrows. "They're unique, why wouldn't you?", he asked and you shook your head. "They only bring me trouble", you sighed and then turned to look at him.

"I'm going home, you go to school too, ok?", you said and he looked at sadness visible in his eyes. You ignored it even though it did hurt a little bit.

"But it's so early", he whined. It sounded terrible.

"Bye", you said and walked away leaving him there.

He didn't catch up with you. He didn't move an inch to cling onto you. Maybe he will keep his promise of leaving you alone.

 



 

Hi guise! o v o how are you today? n w n Did you like the chapter? I gave you some IlhoonxHeeji :> Did you spot any errors in grammar or other things that I should fix? Please, do tell me :3 I'll update asap! bye~!

/silently goes back to watching Inuyasha.../ D":