The Enemy....

Revenge and Find Love...♥

When I enter the room where my mom is she suddenly notice me and call my name.
 

 

 

"Dara" I went near her side and sat on the bed where she is.

 

 

 

"Why didn't you wear you’re concert dress?" she ask and I frown.
 

 

 

"I couldn’t wear it all the way home." I smile and said in a sad tone restraining my tears seeing her in a painful state.
 

 

 

"But I want to see you in it, and you better not took the subway again huh it's dangerous out there sweety " she said in weak tone.

 

 

"Mama, we can't just change our lives every time the news tells us so.”

 

 

"Just like your father, always standing up when it is not easy" she stated as close her eyes to rest. I look away as I feel my heart began to sink in sad emotions.


 

 

Others POV


 

"She had a piano concert, from what I've heard she was quite well receive" he said and hand the Flask disk.


 

"You know I'm surprised you choose the landscape setting, as I thought of you so much more of a big city man” as he continue.


 

"A prison is always a prison Hyun Suk" he snapped out.



"Show the prisoner the world because he only sees is all bars of the windows." as Hyun Suk change the digital screen into a squatter’s area.


"Ahh, home sweet home, gorgeous isn't it?" he said in an amusing tone while looking at the screen.


"So how’s the meeting with the business partners?" the man asked.



 

"Very well, thank you for asking…. I’m officially the only surviving partner of YG Corporation. Now we moved on to the Korea board of directors, I’ll need their contacts for that.”


“Killing them will not get you anywhere Hyun Suk.”


 

 

“I’m not interested with the board I’m Interested with their families” he said as he gets out of the room.



“Damn you Hyun Suk , Damn you!”


 

 

Hyun Suk’s POV


 

 

“Get more pictures of the girl, something more upbeat this time Teddy”

 

 

“It’s amazing what a man would do just to see his daughter.”

 

 

“It’s the one thing I’ve learned in the past.  When people are hungry there’s nothing they would do.” Hyun Suk said while starring at the picture in his wallet.

 

 

“Every one has a price.”



Dara’s POV


 

 

Knock! Knock!

 

 

I heard a knock on the door that wake me up, then I glance at the clock beside my bed ,its 6:00 AM why would they bother me this early then I lazily get up on the bed and open the door.


“Ahjusshi what is it?”


 

 

 

“Madam it’s your mother.” He said in a panicked tone.

 

 

“Why, what happened?” I asked him worriedly then I quickly went to my mother’s room then there’s the doctor.

 

 

“What happened Doctor??? How’s my mother?”

 

 

He came to me a put his hand on my shoulder.

 

 

“I’m very sorry Ms. Park your mother didn’t make it, she’s dead.”

 

 

My eyes widened and slowly went to my mother then cupped her face when suddenly my tears roll down to my cheeks I hug her tightly.

 

“Mama it’s time to rest now, I know you’ve been in a lot of pain and it’s time to let you go. It’s hard for me but I need to do it I know that you’re always here at my side and and watching me.” I said to her while I’m crying.



It’s bee a week since my mother died and now I’m sitting on front of that mysterious scroll and I thought that  the path in front of me was empty I couldn’t help feeling like I was being left somewhere new.Was this mysterious scroll a message? Who was it from? I had to find out.

          

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Mianhe chingu's if Ji is not revealed yet but soon he will be,  how's this chaptiee u like it..?? please subscribe more ^_^ and comment :)

 

BTW I change the "web" to "dragon".