Who I ' am ...

Revenge and Find Love...♥

My name is Park Sandara mostly know as Dara.

I’m 20 years old when I achieved my dream and it was to be a concert pianist.

I’m well known to Korea as the "Pianist Princess" but behind of being a princess in people's eyes
There is something hidden about my own identity and my families identity.


My Father was an important businessman,
I never knew exactly what he did for a living but we always moved around a lot.
but for me Home is always where my family was.

My Mother is a housewife since my father didn't want her to tired herself from working
because my father earns a lot actually...
my mother always take care of me when my father is away due of his work and I'm an only child,

their ONE AND ONLY PRINCESS.

(FLASHBACK)

When I was 5 years old I remember the day when I saw my father outside in our garden doing somthing,
it’s like he's doing this kicking thing and excellent moves.
I sneak outside to see him closely but I need to hide because he might got angry at me but I failed,
And he notices me.

"Dara, don't you know it's rude to sneak up on your elders?"
he said and wave at me to come near closer to him. then he held me and let me sat in his lap then he face me.

"you moved quietly ....... I'm impressed!"

"would you like to learn to move better?" I nod in response and he lift me up and put me beside him.

"okay do it like this" he teach me some moves as I imitate him.

As the years went by, a new love brought me closer to my father.......


The ART OF WUSHU and he was very Proud. growing up is like a dream but nothing last forever.

(End of FLASHBACK)

And now here I am in the middle of the stage in front of many people, playing my favorite piece with my whole heart.
as I ended to play my piece I stood up in the middle and thanking everyone who came to my concert, then suddenly someone caught my attention
he's looking at me while smiling while clapping his hands I wonder who is he and I just smile in return.
While I'm heading to the dressing room I thought about the guy earlier and he looks familiar.


When I arrive at my desk there is my best friend Bom busy taking off her accessories around her neck and ears.
Bom is also part of the Orchestra in my concert.

"You're so good out there" she said

"and so you are also, so what's up???"

"I'm fine,........ I always envy you Dara" she said while pouting.

"oh you're so sweet" i .

"well seriously you always get the flowers , how come I don't??" and we bought laugh ^_^

"So how's your mom is she come?" she ask

"tsk, no ... she's not doing very well"

"oh I'm sorry "  I just smile in return.

"Oh, almost forgot this came for you."

Then she handed me a scroll containing something like ancient Chinese letters  and it look so mysterious.

"Who is it from?"  I ask her curiously and asking myself "why would someone send me this ..."

"I don't know an admirer maybe?" she teased.

I opened it...

"I don't know what it says."

"wow, it’s beautiful" she said.

"yes, it is."

As we went outside the building preparing to went home she ask me..

"you sure? you don't want to take a ride ??" i shook my head and I insist to go home by myself.

"no I’m good, bye" as we kiss each other's cheeks..


^_^