History

Revenge and Find Love...♥

As I walk in the crowded and busy streets of Korea and took the subway to go home something caught my attention when I saw a group of gangsters beating someone and he was unconsciously lying on the floor when they left him.Then i came near him and shook his right arm checking if he's okay.

 

 

"Are you alright?" I asked

 

 

And I wonder why all these people walking around this street didn't even bother to help him??? I asked myself.When I adverted my gazed on him I notice that there is a Dragon tattoo in the back of his right hand,But when I finally found my voice.

 

 

"Is anyone going to help this man?" I said loudly enough for all of them to be heard.

 

Then I pulled out my hand phone in my pocket and dialed 911.

 

"911 what’s your emergency?"

 

"I’m Ms. Park and I’m here in the subway when I saw a man in an unconscious state because he was beaten badly and He needs help please send an ambulance her quickly."

 

"Ok Ms. Park thank you" the other line said as I hanged up.

 

When the ambulance came they took him quickly to hospital and I didn't have a chance to clearly see his face.After they left I went home and I was welcomed by our butler Mr. Kim.

 

"Welcome home Dara how’s your concert?"

 

 

"It went good, where's mama?"

 

 

"you're mother is upstairs, resting."

 

 

"Oh, you can go home ajusshi it is very late now and thank you for your time (smiling at him)."

 

 

 

He bowed and he left I run upstairs and went to my mom and when I look at her I feel pity because she's sick for almost 5 years since my father's gone.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

I was in my room when I heard noises down the stairs.After a few seconds I startled when I heard a glass break and it make me worried, so i slowly go down the stairs then shock welcome me when I saw that our house are all broke down, the glass vases been broke into pieces on the floor the walls createa large hole and dead bodies on the ground and a shiver cross my body when I saw my father and the big man was holding himso that he can’t escape then worried strikes me.

 

 

"Papa!" I said with a worried tone,

 

 

 

"Dara" he said looking at me with a sad look.

 

Then the big man walking near me and held my hand very tight.I tried to get off from his grip but he held me to tight and he's very strong.

 

 

"Get Off me. Let me Go!!!" I shouted.

 

 

 

"Let her go" my father said and warned him.

 

 

Then a man suddenly appeared.

 

 

"I love what you’ve done to your new place, next time you move tell me I'll bring you a housewarming gift." he said

 

 

Then I suddenly thought why we are always moving around a lot ? is it because someone is after my father?

 

 

 

"Papa!" then I turn my gaze to the big man "Let me go!" I snapped out loud.

 

Then the man turn to me "oh I guess we had a wild one here."

 

 

"Let her go Hyun Suk" then he nodded and went to me and cupped my cheeks.

 

"Go upstairs(umakyat ka na)" he said in filipino laguage so that the others can't understand.

 

 

 

"Do as I say Dara(sundin mo kung anong sinasabi ko Dara)".

 

 

Then the man cupped my checks and stared a me directly into my eyes.

 

 

"Shhh...Its okay my sweet a gentlemen will never harm a schoolgirl...   go." the man added.

 

 

 

Then i look at my father and slowly went upstairs feeling scared, and when I was in the mid of my way up I saw the big man shove my father harshly outside our door. When I’m looking out my window to see what they are doing to my father I saw himnever leave his gaze on me when they force him to went inside the car.

 

 

 

Many days past since the day my father gone I saw the necklace that my father gave me,I remember that day I can't help to think of it again.

 

 

Another FLASHBACK

 

He was pulling out something in his pocket and gave it to me.

 

"It was given to me during my travels in India, they called it the spinning bird.The bird lacks the prowess to preserve its life so when under great duress it remains in motion, so thatit may never be caught" and he spin it for me to see how beautiful it is and he  gave it to me I was very glad when he handed it to me.

 

"Thank you Papa!" I smile and hug him.

 

End of the FLASHBACKS

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Knowing Dara in this chaptiee. achuhuhuhu sorry for not updating for so long.

Wahhhhhhhh BIGBANG arrive this day here in Philippines Im so sad that I can't attend to their concert, I have my examination :'(

I can't stop crying last night since 11PM to 1AM....

BIGBANG FIGHTING!!! and WELCOME to Philippines :)