Teaser 4 (The Sleep Over Part 1)

Amethyst [APPLY CLOSED]

-Outside Miyoung's House-

"RRRRIIIIINNNNGGG RIIIINGGG"Miyoung's phone rang very loudly.She picked up her phone and saw her text message.

-Text-

MiYano: I'm coming over to your house tomorrow Miyoung~ Yesterday 10.00pm

You: Ok MiYano Yesterday 10.10pm

MiYano: Are you ready? I'm on my way there. A few minutes ago 1.00pm

-Back To Story-

"OMGG I FORGOT!!!!" Miyoung quickly changed in to her clothes and ate her breakfast.

"Ding dong~"MiYano pressed the door bell.Miyoung opened the door and was surpriesd that JiSun and Joo Yeon was with MiYano."Hi guys whats up?"Miyoung asked."Nothing much"MiYano said smiling."You guys want to stay for a sleepover?"Miyoung suggested."SURE!"everyone shouted excitedly."So much for the trip here we need to head back and get our clothes -_-"JiSun said expressionlessly.JiSun,MiYano and Joo Yeon went home to get their sleepover stuff as Miyoung waited for them.

-10 Minutes later-

"Ding Dong!"Joo Yeon pressed the door bell."Miyoung unnie were back!~"Jisun called out for Miyoung.Miyoung opened the door and let everyone in."Is there anything you want to drink?"Miyoung asked nicely."Coke please!~"JiSun said smiling."Hmmm....maybe some fruit juice for me?"Joo Yeon said."Sprite for me!"MiYano said loudly.Miyoung went to the kitchen to get their drinks when somebody called."RINGG RINGGG!!!" MiYano's phone rang.Miyoung picked it up and awnser the call."Hello who are you?"Miyoung asked."I'm JungHwan(Sanduel),i'm guessing your Miyoung?My sister,MiYano told me lots of things regarding you~"JungHwan(Sanduel) said giggling."Did you want to talk to her?"Miyoung asked nicely."Nope but may I know where is she?"JungHwan(Sanduel) asked."Oh your sister is having a sleepover with me and our friends"Miyoung replied."Thanks bye Miyoung"JungHwan(Sanduel) ended the call.Miyoung went to MiYano and told her that her brother called her."Your brother seems very nice MiYano~"Miyoung added."Yea he is very cute but very annoying some times"MiYao said looking like this -3-.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters Used:

JiSun (Me)

Joo Yeon (JooCherry)

Miyoung (melonsmash)

MiYano (WaveGirl_238)

JungHwan (B1A4's Sanduel)