The Day It All Began (Part 1)

Amethyst [APPLY CLOSED]

-In SM Building-

"Geez it's time to practice but actually i'm excited to do all this stuffs"MiYano said walking to the training room.She opened the door and realized that all her friends reached earlier then her."Amethyst members if your here please step forward!"one of the trainers said.All of them went to the trainer "MiYano unnie!!"JiSun said."Ok,is everyone here?"the trainer asked."Yes"everyone replied."Wait there are only four of us,where is the two person named YeJi and Mijae?"Miyoung asked."Your right Miyoung!" Joo Yeon said."SORRY WERE LATE!!!"YeJi and Mijae rushed in together."Ok,good"the trainer took out a pen and wrote down our names so she can remember them.Sudenlly all the groups from SM walked in talking together.The six of them were shocked and their jaw dropped."SM PLEASE SETTLE"the trainer shouted."Amethyst this is the song your going to sing during the concert."Eh Oh!"everyone from Amethyst reads the tittle."Each of you will get the lyrics to learn them"the trainer instructed.

-After Learning the song-

"Ok,let's hear it"the trainer smiled with the rest of SM.The tune started and they began to sing along.

 

"Well done Amethyst"the trainer clapped.