Teaser 2 (The New Student)

Amethyst [APPLY CLOSED]

Miyoung and JiSun woke up early in the morning as they needed to attend dance classes.Both of them attend dance classes at K-ARTS,Korea National University Of Arts.

-At Dance Class-

"Annyeong Miyoung unnie!~"JiSun said happily."Annyeong JiSun dongsaeng"Miyoung replied as happy as JiSun.Their dance teacher asked them to gather to the front as they had a new student.Everyone was excited to see the new student.The new student walked in and the dance teacher asked her to introduce herself."Annyeong my name is Lee MiYano,I like to spend time watching anime"MiYano said cheerfuly as this was her first day."Miyano since this is your first time why dont you partner up with JiSun and Miyoung?"The dance teacher asked."Ok Teacher"MiYano replied walking towards MiYoung and JiSun."Annyeong MiYano,My name is JiSun and this is Miyoung"JiSun said pointing at Miyoung.Miyoung smiled and waved at MiYano.

*Flashback*

-Outside K-ARTS-

"Will I be left out in my new school?Or will I fit in?"MiYano whispered to herself."I had lots of friends back then in my previous dance school.Why must i transfer?"MiYano asked herself.When she went in the school and went to the dance room she tried not to be unhappy and greeted happily.

*Back to story*

MiYano felt happy to have good friends as she was new and thought she would be left out.MiYano figured that transfering schools is'nt really a bad idea.As the days past by she had more friends then ever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters Used:

JiSun (Me)

MiYoung (melonsmash)

MiYano (WaveGirl_238)

Note:What do you think about the second teaser if your gona ask me to update faster sorry but i have exams too i'll try to at least make 1 chapter everyday.