Chapter Three

.: Pro Entertainment :. [DISCONTINUED]

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ 

 

       S O N G  S O O J U N G      

— June 30, 2011 | Backstage of M! Countdown ; Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul

 

"Music has always been there for me. I'm young, but I've learned that while people can't always be there for you, music can't let you down. So, I decided to pursue a career that would make me the happiest."

"Originally, I was planning on staying underground, until one day I was just completely inspired. I had a sudden desire to show more of the world exactly what I can do. I wanted to be the one to bring something fresh to Korea's mainstream music industry, you know?"

"I'm not very good with expressing myself, so I dance. I'm most comfortable when I'm dancing on a stage and that's how it's been for as long as I can remember." 

"I like to sing. That is the main reason as to why I did auditions. I was rejected quite a few times, but soon enough, I was accepted. After I found out that I can dance too, I realized that this is the only path for me, and that is why I am here today."

Just to pass the time, I was watching the last teaser that was released before our music video was uploaded two days ago: it was a short clip of cuts from behind the scenes of our album photo shoot featuring audio clips from the four of us that briefly explained why we decided to choose the path of an idol. I took my brother's laptop off of my legs and carefully placed it on the coffee table in front of me. I rubbed my hands together and looked around the waiting room. This was all so surreal. We're an official group in the eyes of the public. Our debut music video "I Feel Good" was released on June 28 and now we're going to perform on M! Countdown. The four years that I've spent as a trainee have moved so slowly, but now it's as if everything has been accelerated and I'm moving at the speed of light; it's all happening so fast. Three months ago, we recorded the first song that was officially included as part of our album, which was "Better Together". A little while later, we had re-record and re-choreograph because of a line up change. Suddenly, we're filming a music video, doing photo shoots, and rehearsing until we drop (sometimes literally). Now, we're waiting to be called to perform for our debut stage. Almost everyone is busy; it's quite stressful. Seconds are ticking by and it's only in a matter of minutes that ROT.N is called to stand on stage in front of an audience that may or may not cheer for us. We'll find ourselves at the center of attention and we're going to have to work that spotlight for an average of six to seven minutes. We've practiced a countless number of times. We have the support of our family, friends, sunbaes, managers, trainers, stylists, dancers, and of course, our CEO. Surely, we'll have enough courage, right?

What was I thinking? I'm a quiet girl and everyone knows it. I love to dance, but I've never performed in front of this many people! Oh, so many people! Okay, so last year I did collaborate with Woojung and Sunho for their song "Lalala" and I performed it with them once at a small festival, but Hanbyul was the one who performed it with them on broadcast, not me. This is going to be the biggest stage that I've ever danced on so far. I let out a soft groan and buried my face in my hands. Ah, I'm quite nervous.

"Soojung!"

"Yes?" I squeaked, sitting upright.

"Ah, Squeaks has made another appearance." My brother Woojung slid onto the couch and settled himself right at my side. He came here to support us and has been here for ten minutes. "I haven't forgotten that you squeak when you're nervous. Wow, you're even shaking!" He grasped my hand and rubbed it vigorously as an attempt to calm me down. He looked around and squeezed my hand, hoping to distract me. "There are a lot of people here to support ROT.N. Hm, I'm here, Taehyun-hyung and Sarang-noona are here, Jung-noona is here, Miyoung and Heeyoung are here, Sunghee-noona is here, I see a handful of UpNDown dancers..."

Yes, the waiting room was getting quite crowded. Luckily, we managed to get one of the bigger ones and not one as small as most rookies get. Well, that's what I was told by our manager. I shook my hand once my brother released it and looked around the room as well. Youngchan was getting her makeup touched up by Miyoung, Ava was in a corner running through a bit of the choreography, and Jinae was sitting near Youngchan while staring at herself in the mirror and sipping tea. The four us were quite colorful in our stage getup, but we were considerably normal in comparison to the impressive and almost dangerous outfits that 2NE1 donned for their recent promotions for "I Am the Best".

"Why are your shorts so short?" Woojung grumbled. He poked my bare legs and sighed. He reached down to grab my foot and check out my white gladiator sandals. "At least you're not wearing heels."

"Woojung, there's no point in fretting over Soojung." Ava had ceased practicing and made her way over to us. "Sooner or later, she's going to end up in a tight little dress and platforms with a microphone in her hand. You can't hide your sister from the world forever."

"Don't remind me," he muttered, throwing his head back. "Ugh, I have a headache. There are bright colors everywhere."

He wasn't exaggerating. I was wearing white sandals, pink shorts, and a white mesh basketball jersey with a pink tank top underneath, plus I had a neon green watch on one wrist and an alarming number of bead bracelets on the other. Ava was sporting a jean jacket (that barely covered the rather impressive snake tattoo on her arms) over her bright green leopard print tube dress, complete with black gladiator sandals that wrapped around her calf, intense eye makeup, hoop earrings, rings on almost every finger, and the tightest pontytail that anyone has ever seen on her. It looked more than a bit uncomfortable, but her overall appearance wasn't unpleasant. It was actually kind of cool and would probably look even cooler onstage, despite the fact that bright green probably wouldn't be her first choice of dress color.

"Soojung, when you get on stage, take a deep breath. And don't..."

Everything is about the stage today. Well, that's to be expected, but it's as if I can't even get a break from thinking about it. We rehearsed until late last night and ended with a tea party (which really means we all drank tea on the way back to the dorms). We woke up early to pack what we would need for today and headed over to Pro Ent so we could warm up our voices for a little bit. Then we went to get our hair and makeup done and that took two hours at the minimum. Then we went to get our nails done and changed into our costumes. We did soundcheck as soon as we arrived here and pre-recorded our performance without a live audience; the producer decided that he wanted to merge a pre-recorded performance and the one we'll do live for when we broadcast. We've changed out of our black and white costumes and now we're a neon mass. We're jittery, a little hungry, and sleepy; this is all for the stage. I've been told that all of this "suffering" will pay off in the end, and honestly, I think it will. However, that doesn't make me less nervous.

"Hey, are you spacing out again?" Woojung pouted and lightly poked my forehead. "You shouldn't do that, especially here."

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, still not completely paying attention. I think I heard him sigh. I don't know. Right now, it's difficult to focus on things other than being broadcasted on national television.

"Ugh, it's okay, sort of," he grumbled, gently patting my head. He retracted his hand as soon as Miyoung glanced in his direction; having a nice face excuses no one from getting scolded by an irritated makeup/hair stylist. "Oops, sorry."

"Woojung-oppa, please refrain from roughhousing today," Jinae chided jokingly, getting up from her seat only to take the only vacant space on the couch, which was next to me. I'm not sure if I should be surprised or not, but she actually hasn't talked much today. She's been very quiet and seems to have been lost in thought this entire time.

"Wait a minute, what are you wearing?" my brother asked, raising his eyebrow. "It's...unusual."

"It's called a leather bralette," she answered, folding her arms. Earlier, we had all agreed that Jinae's outfit was probably the fiercest. She was wearing a black bralette over a plain neon orange T-shirt and leather shorts, complete with gladiator sandals that matched Ava's. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail just as tight as Ava's and her eyelids were accented with what I call "extra sharp wing tips" and a light layer of glitter. "Please try to ignore it. I'm not exactly used to wearing such eyecatching ensembles."

"Speaking of eyecatching ensembles," Ava said loudly as a sly look appeared on her face. "Our Youngie sure is adorable!" Said maknae had silently joined us and was now found in the clutches of the second youngest.

"Unnie, I am not afraid tell everyone about your so called sleeping habits," Youngchan said coolly. "Or the time—"

"Okay, that's enough." Ava cut Youngchan off and released her. "Man, you're either an aegyo queen or a standoffish brat, there is no in between."

"Well, even though she's not acting like it, she definitely looks like an aegyo queen," Woojung added. I nodded my head in agreement, trying to ignore the the literal poke war now going on between the two youngest members. Beside that, Youngchan was quick to agree to wearing bright yellow overalls (even though they were more like high waisted shorts with straps). She loves to wear what looks good on her, and that would anything remotely adorable or girly. She wore a white V-neck and was decorated with long necklaces and a charm bracelet that we picked up from a street vendor this morning. We were wearing matching sandals and her hair was curled and put into pigtails. 

"Youngchan is too cute for words," Miyoung gushed as she passed by. Sunghee, who was with her, nodded her head and gave her a thumbs up. "Anyway, you guys should go out and walk around. Stretch your legs and release some of those nerves. Introduce yourselves to your sunbaes."

"That sounds like a great idea," Jinae said brightly. "And Youngchan, f(x) is still promoting "Hot Summer", right?" Youngchan nodded her head. "Okay, then let's go."

"Now?" Ava asked, now holding a granola bar. Wait, where did that come from? I thought we ran out. "I just started eating..."

"Eat later." Jinae took my hands and pulled me up. She smiled and walked me to the door. "Come on!"

"Wait, I'll go with you," Woojung announced. He put his hand on my shoulder and held up his sweater. "Soojung, you should wrap this around your waist."

Ava groaned and marched over. "I'm telling you, your attempts to cover her up are futile." She pushed the door open and dragged Jinae and me outside. Youngchan followed and Woojung sulked after her. I noticed that the hallway was slightly less crowded than it was before. I wonder who was on stage right now? I was startled when Woojung suddenly placed his hand on my back and pushed me down slightly. I realized what was going on when 2PM walked by (plus, Jinae had gasped quite audibly).

"Hello," we managed to chime in unison. I felt something light drop on my shoulder and I looked around in time to see Woojung smiling and greeting the members of 2PM that he'd met before. As they walked away I realized that my brother's sweater was now resting on my shoulders. He coughed into his fist, drawing Ava's attention towards us and causing her to laugh.

"There's no point!"

"I can try!" he argued, folding his arms. "Anyway, I thought you were heading over to f(x)'s dressing room."

"It's this way," Youngchan muttered, taking the lead with her cellphone in hand. I slipped Woojung's sweater off and to keep him happy, I tied it around my waist. A starstruck Jinae took my hand and followed the maknae in a rather dazed fashion. Woojung looked at her in disgust and shook his.

"Lee Jinae, I thought you were Know-One's fan." He walked alongside me and hooked his arm with mine. "Traitor."

"Woojung-oppa, I'm still your fan," she replied dreamily. I stifled a laugh as we continued to walk. "But Nickhun is my ideal type."

Woojung scoffed and shook his head. We made our way down the hallway, stopping to bow to our sunbaes here and there. Sometimes we'd get to an extra crowded area and would have to inch our ways through, but we would eventually get through. There were some who recognized us and had watched our video while there were others who had only knew that we were Pro Entertainment's first girl group. Woojung froze up when we encountered 2NE1 and could not keep his eyes off of CL. However, the most memorable moment during our little adventure was when we greeted Kim Hyunjoong and he told us that he listened to and liked our song; I think it's safe to say that all of hearts, with the exception of Woojung's, stopped right then. Is this a dream? This is reality? Kim Hyunjoong just told us that he liked our song? I didn't panic upon seeing so many attractive men? Is this really not a dream?

"Soojung, what are you thinking about?" Woojung asked. He began to swing my arm back and forth to match the pace at which we were walking.

"Mm, is this real?" I mumbled, looking at the tiled floor.

"What did you say?" He leaned closer.

"I said 'nothing much'."

"Oh, okay."

 

      S O N G  W O O J U N G      

 

Soojung mumbled so lowly that I missed what she said. I leaned closer and angled my ear towards her.

"What did you say?"

"I said 'nothing much'."

"Oh, okay." I straightened up and eyed her. Hm, she's a bit nervous about today. That's absolutely understandable. Anyway, there's something else that I've noticed.

Soojung  has always been my incredibly shy little sister. She didn't talk much and she always followed me around, not that I really minded. Heck, she even followed me from Seattle to Seoul. She used to hide behind me when we would meet new people because she was just so timid. She managed to warm up quickly to the others when we transferred from SM to Pro, but even then she didn't talk much; she's just a quiet kid. Talking to people that she didn't know would make her nervous, but she's changed. She's still quite reserved, but she's managed to stand out enough to debut and now she's politely greeting her sunbaes without too much of a problem. My baby sister is maturing. 

"Young-young!!"

I blinked and realized that I was standing in the doorway of what appeared to be f(x)'s dressing room. A rather excited Luna was hugging Youngchan while Sulli stood next to her, clapping her hands. Soojung and I were still joined together and Jinae had left to greet the other f(x) members. I stared at the five girls that could have been label mates. It was as if I walked into a room full of bees; they were decked out in black and yellow. That's one thing I didn't particularly miss about promotions: ridiculous getups. Well, these girls didn't necessarily look ridiculous... but oh man, so many neon colors in this room. I'm surrounded by nine girls clad in super bright clothing. My eyes almost hurt. I had decided to hang back with Soojung when someone walked up to us.

"Hi, I'm Amber."

"Oh, hello. I'm Woojung and this is Soojung." I smiled and bowed upon being greeted by a short-haired blonde that I recognized right away. We'd never met when I was a trainee at SM, but I may have seen her once before her debut.

"Yeah, you're from Know-One! And I've heard that you're his sister, right?" Amber turned to Soojung. 

"Yes, that's correct," she answered softly. Amber nodded her head and smiled brightly. She leaned against the wall and stuck her hands in her pockets.

"Hm, you and Krystal have the same name," she pointed out. "Her Korean name is Soojung. And I've heard that you're from Seattle!"

"Yeah, we are," I told her, nodding my head. Huh. I've always heard that this Amber Liu is friendly and easy to talk. People weren't kidding. "You're from... San Francisco?"

"Uh, more like Los Angeles," she corrected. "But you weren't too far off!"

We continued with the small talk for a bit and Victoria and Ava evenutally joined us. Younghcan, Jinae, Luna, Krystal, and Sulli were off having their own conversation while the rest of us were standing by the door, half paying attention to the monitor that showed whomever was performing at the moment and half listening to each other's reviews of the chicken place on the next street over (Mexicana chicken is good, but it's nice to have something different). I was about to ask Amber where she usually liked to eat until I was interrupted.

"I've got a text from Jung," Ava announced, checking her phone. Everyone stopped talking and waited for her to read it aloud. "She says to come back and that we're on in ten minutes."

The mood of the room changed instantly. Ava's face paled slightly. Soojung moved closer to me and clung to my arm. A smile was frozen on Jinae's face. Youngchan grew silent and turned her attention from her friends to her shoes. The f(x) girls exchanged knowing looks. Suddenly, I felt nervous. Why? I've already debuted. I glanced at my sister. I guess you could say that I was nervous for my sister. She's putting herself on display for the world to view. She will be watched almost constantly. She is now an easy target for criticism and straight up hate. I shouldn't think this way, I told myself. Today is supposed to be a good day. 

"Well, we should get going," Jinae said, her voice shaking slightly at the end. "C'mon guys, let's head back."

"Good luck!" Victoria clapped her hands together and smiled. She made to sure to look each of the girls in the eyes. "Your song is so much fun and you'll be fantastic!!" She stuck her thumbs up and continued to smile.

"Yeah, good luck! And we should hang out another time!" Amber said, nodding her head. "You guys are cool. You too, Woojung-ssi."

"You can just call me Woojung, or Woojung-oppa, since I'm older than you by about three years. Whichever one you prefer," I told her smoothly. Well, that was directed to everyone in the room.

"Yeah, okay, let's go! Bye! And good luck on your stage later today!" Ava waved and hurried us out of the room. 

"Thank you!"

"You'll be fine!"

"Don't stress yourselves out too much!"

And so we left. The four debutantes scurried ahead of me while I took my time. Soojung stopped and unwrapped my sweater that was around her waist and tossed it to me. I caught it (just barely) and watched her rush away. Now I was alone. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. They're officially not trainees anymore. I'm getting so sentimental about this, but I can't help it! This is a big step. I leaned against the wall and watched as two high schoolers snuck around the hallways. How'd they get back here? My phone vibrated and I absentmindedly took it out of my pocket to check who it was.

From: Mom
Are you with your sister? I will drop by later with food to celebrate!

Yesssssss. Mom is bringing food to celebrate. Wow, this is really happening. I inhaled deeply and pushed myself off of the wall. I exhaled and put my phone back in my pocket; I'll text her back when I get back to the waiting room. This is a happy day, Song Woojung. I put a smile on my face and began to walk back to ROT.N's waiting room. 

"Oh my gosh! You're Woojung-oppa from Know-One!" The sneaky high schoolers had noticed me. They were blushing and covering their faces. It's been a long time since I was approached like this. Suddenly elated, I smiled charmingly and nodded my head.

"Yes, I am," I said, quirking one corner of my mouth up higher than the other. The girls giggled and blushed more. I'm not Know-One's visual for no reason. "Hm, you seem like nice girls. May I take a picture with you?"

"Yes!" One of them fumbled through her purse to get her camera out. I took it from her and stood so that there was one girl on each side. I stretched my arm out and smiled easily.

"Smile!" The camera flashed and gave the camera back to its owner. "May I get your names?"

"I'm Kim Nabi and this is Go Junghyun," the girl with short hair said excitedly, gratefully taking the camera back. "Thank you so much! Um, Woojung-oppa, may I ask why you're here?"

"I'm here to support my sister's debut." I checked the time on my watch. They would be on in five minutes. "Oh, I have to go now. Please cheer for my sister's group, ROT.N!"

"We will!"

 

       K Y L L A      

— June 30, 2011 | Pro Entertainment ; Cheongdam-dong, Seoul

 

The lounge room had gotten quite packed in the last twenty minutes. All of the seats were taken and everyone's attention was completely trained on the flat screen television that was hanging on the wall. Four out of five Know-One members were scattered throughout the room; Woojung was with us not too long ago, but he left to be with Soojung and the other girls. The other guys were still here because they had certain things to take care of. Myeon, Hyunshik, and Daeho were here to discuss possible solo promotions after the release of their album in the fall (I know this because I was at the meeting) and Sunho appeared to have come here to work out at the fitness center in the basement (I say this because he was wearing basketball shorts and a muscle tee and he walked in with a giant water bottle). My manager, Youngsoo, and Junghwa were lounging on the couch, sharing what I think was a giant container full of assorted candy. I'll have to check into that later. Youngmin was sitting on the other end of the couch, messing around on his phone. All five dancers from KIXX were present; Changwoo was opening up a box that held individually wrapped onigiri (why is there so much food?), Joonsol and Jun were preparing to dive into that box of onigiri, J-Trix was sitting on the arm of the couch, and Seiichi had made himself comfortable in one of the armchairs. Hanbyul had arrived recently so she could watch ROT.N's debut performance with us and she said that Jaehoo was on his way from an interview about City Hunter and would be here shortly.

"We brought Arizona!" With lollipops in their mouths, Izuzu and Miyoung entered the room, each carrying a bag full of what we all presumed to be cans of Arizona iced tea. Due to prior engagements, they were not able tag along with the other UpNDown girls and cheer for ROT.N backstage. "The girls aren't on yet, right?"

"No, but they'll be on shortly," J-Trix answered, getting up to help them with their peach and lemon flavored burdens. They set the drinks on the coffee table, available for anyone who wanted one. 

I got out of my seat and went to lean against the wall so one of the girls could sit down. I eyed the amount of candy that was resting between Youngsoo and Junghwa. Where did they get so much? I reached over and grabbed a small Crunch bar. They don't need all of that. With my eyes on the TV, I unwrapped the chocolate bar as the image of four incredibly familiar girls and the words "Up Next" took over the screen.

"They're on next! Where is Jaehoo?!" Hanbyul squealed, frantically searching for her phone. "He's gonna miss it!"

"Oh, wow, this is so exciting!" I clapped my hands and grinned eagerly. Hey! I produced songs for those girls! Thinking that never gets old. "They're on after the commercial break." I shoved the Crunch bar into my mouth just as I heard the Super Mario 1UP sound come from my pocket; in other words, I got a text. Taking my phone and unlocking it, I saw that I had a text from Aecha.

From: Aechachacha
agh I just arrived >___< it's a good thing I didn't stop to get them flowers, otherwise I would've missed their performance lol. You should see them in their stage getup!! They're so cuuuuuute. I'd send a pic but you'll see them in a couple of minutes so you'll just have to wait. Btw tell Hyunshik he can have the dark chocolate covered pretzels that are sitting in the mini fridge

"Aecha just got there," I announced, showing my phone to the people nearest to me. "And Hyunshik, she says you can have the dark chocolate pretzels in the mini fridge."

In unison, everyone slowly turned to look at him. A blush crept up on his face and he ducked his head as he went to retrieve said pretzels. The atmosphere of the room was a bit awkward, but it seemed as if everyone was waiting  for something to happen. No one said anything, but someone was certainly itching to. Sunho was visibly smirking and Hanbyul's eyes kept flitting between the TV and her twin. With said dark chocolate pretzels in his hand, he made his way back to his seat and avoided eye contact with anyone. Quite aware of how 90% of everyone's attention was trained on him, he grew quite red and sank further into his seat. Without saying anything, he opened the bag up and popped a few pretzels into his mouth. He only grew more flustered as everyone continued to watch him eat. 

"C'mon, guys, stop," he whined lowly, hiding his face. "It's like you're all waiting for me to jump ten feet into the air or something."

"That's exactly what we're waiting for you to do," I heard Junghwa mutter under his breath. I snorted and managed to catch the eye of Hyunshik. He looked away almost as soon as our eyes met. I laughed and shook my head; he's a cute kid (although he's turns twenty in a couple of days. ...he's still a kid). Look at him. His face is still pink. My phone went off again and I looked down to see another text from Aecha.

From: Aechachacha
HTEY JU ST LEFT OT GO ONSTAGEEEE!! MY HEART IS RACING KYLE YOU HAVE NO IDEAR

"Is that another text from Aecha?" Youngsoo asked. From the corner of our eyes, we all noticed Hanbyul lean over and prod Hyunshik's side playfully. "What does it say?"

"She says the girls have left for the stage," I answered, chuckling at her text. She's either so excited that she can't type correctly or she's so excited that she's typing incorrectly on purpose. "They'll be up really soon."

"Hey, someone check how many views their music video has now," Jun said excitedly between bites of whatever he was eating. Youngsoo got right on that while I put my phone away. We all watched him interestedly as we waited for him to pull up the video.

"They've hit one million!" he exclaimed. "Wow, this is great!"

No kidding! A rookie group hit a million views in two days? That's almost unheard of, unless you're from a company like SM; there's no point in lying and saying that Pro Entertainment is as big as SM. No way. But Pro Ent only continues to grow. Nothing is impossible. But one million views! I covered my mouth as a huge grin began to form. 

"Good job, man." Youngmin came over and patted me on the back. "You've put out another great song."

"Well, Aecha and I worked on that one together, so you can't say it was all me," I pointed out. "Plus, the girls are the ones performing and owning it."

After finishing my sentence, three things happened. One) Jaehoo scurried into the room and Hanbyul jumped up happily; two) the image of our girls and "Debut Stage" appeared on the television and the chorus of "I Feel Good" started up; three) Izuzu squealed, surprising Myeon and Daeho, who were closest to her, and causing them to drop their opened cans of Arizona, the contents spilling everywhere. By this point, everyone had jumped up; there was chaos. Youngsoo was handing napkins to the two that made a mess, Junghwa was standing and clapping his hands excitedly, Changwoo squeezed his way into Seiichi's seat (ultimately making the younger dancer fall out of his chair), Hanbyul and Joonsol took to jumping in a circle around Jaehoo, Jun and J-Trix were pointing at the screen, Youngmin slipped into a vacant seat, Izuzu was repeatedly high fiving Sunho while Miyoung looked on, and I was running around the room. After a full lap, I took Junghwa's seat. Everyone quieted down (except for those who lost seats) and focused all of their attention on the TV. Lights illuminated the stage and our girls, clad in black and black only, appeared one by one. Wait...these outfits aren't adorable. Unless Aecha means "cute" as in she'd wear what they were wearing?? Or maybe this is pre-recorded. Probably the latter.

"This is so exciting," I hissed, hugging the abandoned container of candy.

Everyone shushed me as the familiar drum of "Magnet" began to play. Wow. Rude. I produced this song! I shoved a Reese's cup into my mouth as the camera did a close up on each girl's face. Wow, Miyoung sure had fun with the glitter.

"They look great," Hanbyul breathed, cupping her cheeks. This time, it was her turn to be shushed. We all turned back to the screen. We were all quiet, each one of us anticipating how Jinae, Soojung, Ava, and Youngchan will present themselves to the world. 

The camera focused on Ava and with a slight smirk, she leaned forward and held the microphone close to her lips.

"Uh! Yeah! Dureoneun bwasso? ROT.N iraneun jaseok?"

Um, yes. I have heard of the magnet called ROT.N. And y'know what? The rest of the world is about to hear of them too. My cheeks were starting to hurt because I was smiling so widely. Damn right, they're a magnet. I'm totally addicted to them and I can't wait to work on more songs with them in the future because I know that there are many more to come.

I've got a good feeling about them.

 

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE
Whew!!
That took a little longer than I expected, but I've finally finished it!
But in my defense, I've been doing research
AKA watching and finishing Dream High and Dream High 2.
(yes, that counts as research)

They've officially debuted!
Isn't this exciting? I'm excited c: haha

Now, I have something important to tell you wonderful, wonderful people.
I start school again next week.
I'm going to be considerably busier from now on and I can't guarantee when I'll update.
However!!
I will do my best to update as much as I possibly can!
You're all great and I'm so thankful that you all read this fic :')

Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, and commenting!

Oh! And who's listened to G-Dragon's "Coup D'etat" and Seungri's "Gotta Talk to U"??
I'm quite impressed by both songs (and albums); I'm having a hard time picking which one I like best.
What about you guys?

September 3, 2013