Judgement Hour Part I

The Invasion Plan Of Planet B124AP224

 

Reference for those who are confused.

Youngjae switched with Jong Up

Daehyun switched with Zelo

Yongguk switched with Eun Chae

Him Chan switched with JunYu


[Author's POV]
"It was purely with good intentions!" Jong Up squeaked as six murderous figures stood over him, each armed with a kitchen utensil. Eun Chae looked unusually ferocious, and she was holding a saucepan in her hands. Yongguk sat in one corner, legs pressed together and looking abnormally frightened. Him Chan looked away, unable to adapt to his sudden feminine nature.
"Good intentions?" Zelo whacked him on the head, "Switching our bodies? Good intentions? Was your judgement rusted or something? What kind of good could come out of this chaos?"
"Like I said, JunYu was under a lot of stress. So I wanted to switch only our bodies so that I could help him with his work whilst he rested!"
"That's very heartwarming and all, but WHY THE HELL DID YOU GET US ALL SWITCHED?" Him Chan yelled, and stopped, grabbing his own throat in discomfort at his own unfamiliar voice.
"I thought that flask was for JunYu!" Jong Up pleaded, looking around like a rabbit in a trap, as though seeking an escape. However, he was completely surrounded.
"Are you technically stupid? Mine's here!" Him Chan yelled and grabbed his throat again with one hand, the other waving the blue flask around. Zelo and Eun Chae looked abnormally mad.
"I say we kill him, and tell HQ that he jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge to test the altitude." Zelo growled.
"We're in Seoul," Youngjae reminded him, "and that's my body."
"He'll be dead spiritually," Eun Chae growled.
"Could you stop talking for a second?" Him Chan told her, "I can't get used to Eun Chae looking like a saber-toothed tiger."
"How 'bout we smother him with Zelo's mouthmask and sink him into the lake by tying him to Yongguk's dumb-bells?" Zelo suggested, his eyes gleaming maniacally.
"Not with my dumb-bells." Eun Chae snapped.
"Yongguk, shut it." Him Chan demanded, rubbing his temples.
"You were supposed to be my best friend!" Jong Up squealed, staring piteously at Zelo.
"He's got a point. You should let the rest of us do it." Him Chan growled and his fingers tightened around his wooden ladle.
"Oppa, come on." Yongguk commented and everyone turned to him.
"Please," Him Chan groaned, "don't talk.
  Yongguk lasped into awkward silence.
"Please, the potion's not permanent! It'll wear off in three days!" Jong Up went on, pleading for mercy and in other words, his life.
"THREE DAYS?" Him Chan yelled, and for the first time, his voice was rougher than Yongguk's.
"Your penalty just went up." Eun Chae said, and she raised the saucepan over her head.
"I can't go to school like this!" Yongguk cried, jumping to his feet, "everyone's going to have a fit, especially Taerim!"
He clasped a hand over her own mouth as Him Chan turned to look at her.
"Who's that again?" he asked.
"My teacher," Yongguk invented wildly and Him Chan raised an eyebrow.
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"I can't go to college, I have to send reports to General Hyosung! She's gonna start calling me an idiot again if she hears of this!" JunYu yelled and suddenly turned to Ririkimi. She stared back at him innocently on Him Chan's shoulder.
"Riri..." he said in a low, but dangerous voice, "if you as much as squeak to the General about this..."
"We'll cook you and feed you to Youngjae." Daehyun finished and Ririkimi gave a high-pitched scream, before scarpering out of the dining area.
"Zelo, that's gross." JunYu told him. Daehyun shrugged.
"Back to the subject." Him Chan said and everyone turned to the chair where Jong Up was hugging its arms. He was gone.
"DAMMIT!" Eun Chae yelled.
"Yongguk, please." Him Chan said weakly, clutching at his heart.
"Where is he?" Youngjae demanded, "I want my cheetos back!"
  "Don't worry, I'll find him." Zelo said darkly.
"That you will, and when you do..." Eun Chae cracked her knuckles. Him Chan buried his head in his palm.
"I'm going crazy..."

Alright! Thank's for waiting and sticking to this fic for so long! Tq subbies!

Saranghae! ^^v