We'll always be together ...

Til the end of time.

 

--Youngjae's POV--

 

After we ate dinner , we walked home together. I couldn't let him go home by himself since i'm not sure if he'll actually go home or not. I like it better when he's home since his mom is here and she'd tell me whether he goes out or not. His house was just near mine anyways , when we reached his house , I was left alone. When he got in and closed the door , I stayed just out there ..... and called our for Hana. I know she's still following us.

 

 

 

 

 

Youngjae: Hana-ah. Come out. Now.

Hana: *still tries to hide*

Youngjae: Hana ... It's no use , I know you're here.

Hana: *sighs and comes out* Y-youngjae-ah ...

Youngjae: Why are you still here?

Hana: Aren't you even scared that i'm right here?

Youngjae: I freaked out at first , I thought I was imagining things but I guess not.

Hana: It's not normal for you to be able to--

Youngjae: It's a gift. But forget about me , you shouldn't be here anymore

Hana: I can't leave him like this. I don't know how. Something's stopping me.

Youngjae: You already did it once. Now , you have to do it again. As in totally leave him.

Hana: *sighs* If only I didn't have to , don't I?

Youngjae: I don't want you to leave but , this is what's best for him and you.

Hana: I know.

Youngjae: I'm sorry , you probably see me trying to tell him to let you go everyday.

Hana: It's okay. It was the right thing for you to do as his best friend and if you didn't do that , i'd take this opportunity to ask you do the same thing you've been doing over and over again until he moves on ...

Youngjae: Are you still gonna keep following him?

Hana: I feel like there's a barrier that's keeping me from leaving him. Unless he really tries to move on and be happy without me , I don't think I can leave him yet.

Youngjae: That'll be a process.

Hana: Youngjae-ah , why didn't you tell Daehyun that you saw me? 

Youngjae: He'd freak out and want to see you too.

Hana: *smiles* He still freaks out over things a lot.

Youngjae: He only freaks out when he's around you or the subject is about you.

Hana: *chuckles* Really? I didn't know.

Youngjae: You should know better. You've been with him for years. He probably blabbered everything about him whenever he's with you. Hana , I'm glad you can still smile and laugh like that after all that even though you know the situation already.

Hana: I guess after 1 week I finally got to accept everything. I just wished Daehyun would be the same. I wish I could change things. I love him too much to even think of leaving him but I have no other choice , don't I?

Youngjae: I'm sure he'd want to change things too. You know how much he loves you. I guess it's just meant for this to happen. So , are you staying here?

Hana: I guess so.

Youngjae: You're turning into a stalker. Before , it was him who stalks you around.

Hana: *chuckles* This is different from stalking!

Youngjae: Well , I have to go. I wanna stay with you but if someone sees us , i'll look--

Hana: Fine. Fine. I know.

Youngjae: Take care of yourself , ok? It's getting dark.

Hana: It's not like anyone can still hurt me at my situation.

Youngjae: *walks away a little but stops and looks back at her*

Hana: You're gonna say something , right?

Youngjae: Thank you. Thank you for being with Daehyun for 3 years. He's just going through a phase right now but before he met you , he only slacks off and never takes things seriously only to the last minute when he realizes he has to ... With you , he completely changed. Hana , thank you that. He was lucky to meet you.

Hana: I was luckier to meet him.

Youngjae: It's just too bad these situations happen to those nice people , and those who are really meant to be. I hope that when you leave after all this , you'll be happy. I hope after all this , you won't forget any of us. Maybe someday , we'll meet again/

Hana; I won't. You guys mean everything to me. I'm sure we'll meet again. Youngjae-ah , thank you too , for taking care of Daehyun. Please continue to be with him and be his best friend ....

 

 

 

 

 

 

I smiled and walked away from her on the way to my house ... She is Daehyun's life. The reason he changed ... now that she's leaving him , it hurts me seeing his pains and struggles to move on too. If people find out i'm seeing Hana , they'd probably freak out but Hana isn't new to me anymore. She's still the pretty chingu who brightens your day when you see her. I bet other people who knows her would want to see her too , especially Daehyun. I know Daehyun can move on. He has to ....

 

 

--Daehyun's POV--

 

For the passed week .... I thought about it , a lot. I can't get over Hana but .... Youngjae is right. I have to. Sooner or later , I have to set her free. Setting her free doesn't mean I don't love her anymore , right? I'll always love her but thinking of how she'll be sad seeing me like this .... I called Youngjae and asked him to take me to Hana. I told him I wanted to visit her. he kinda hesitated because he's worried I might do something else since it's me who's insisting on going to her this time but then he gave in after I kept bugging him to. I went to his house and he got his car ready for us to leave. We got in the car , but I noticed Youngjae kept looking around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youngjae: I guess she isn't following you today. She probably knew you'd visit.

Daehyun: Who are you talking about?

Youngjae: Huh? Oh ... Nothing.

Daehyun: Youngjae-ah , can we stop by the flower shop first? I wanna buy Hana some pinkn roses.

Youngjae: Yeah. Sure. I bet she'd like that. I'm glad you're finally gonna visit her but are you sure you can do this already?

Daehyun: It's about time. It's been less than 2 weeks. She's probably so upset because of me and like what you said , she can't leave unless I try to let her go. It's for the best ... I want her to leave in peace without having to think about how miserable I am here. I'm making her worry so much.

Youngjae: I'm glad you're thinking like that. I bet she's glad you're visiting ...*whispers to himself* And even more glad she can finally rest and stop following you all over the place.

 

 

 

 

Youngjae drove us to the flower shop first , where I usually buy flowers for Hana. Pink roses are her favorite so I bought a whole bouquet of it. Youngjae then drove us to the place where Hana is. I couldn't believe it until now. She really is here. For the past week , I tried making myself believe it was all a lie but now , I could see it and it's really a reality. I could see everything I went through with Hana while Youngjae was driving me here. He stopped the car and we both went down. He was gonna come along but I told him that I can do this. I can do this myself. He smiled and tapped my shoulder. He pointed to where Hana is. I could see it ... I just couldn't believe that she's here. I was just walking towards her but tears were already falling from my eyes. I don't think I can do this. I can't. I turned around and went back to Youngjae, practically sobbing while I wiped the tears off my eyes..

 

 

 

 

Youngjae: What's wrong?

Daehyun: I can't ... I don't think I can do this! *wipes his tearss* I can't do it!

Youngjae: It's now or never , Daehyun.

Daehyun:  We can always visit her somee other time , right?

Youngjae: No. It has to be now. It has to be today. She can't go unless you go to her. You're gonna make her worry even more.

Daehyun: *sighs* You're right.

Youngjae: *pats his back*  Just take a deep breath and go there. You can do it. She's waiting.

Daehyun: *nods* *takes a deep breth*

Youngjae: You'll feel better after this. I'm sure of it.

 

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I wanted to go to Daehyun again today. I've been following him for less than 2 weeks and there's still no progress. I don't know why I didn't feel like following him today , my feet wouldn't follow what i'm instructing it to do. Instead , I was just firmly sitting on the ground. I'm tired. I'm tired , but he's all I have in my head. He's all I have in my heart now. I can't go unless i'm sure he's ok.

 

I was just sitting on the ground , thinking of Daehyun , when something I didn't expect to happen suddenly just ... poofed out. Daehyun's here?! He came for me?! I don't know what to feel. He got off a car with Youngjae and Youngjae pointed at me. I felt nervous seeing him. He was directly looking at me and as he walked closer to me , I saw tears forming in his eyes. He turned back to Youngjae and while wiping the tears off his eyes , he's saying he can't do it yet. This is how much I hurt him. Youngjae talked to him , patted his back , and after sighing , he made his way to me once again. I couldn't help but want to cry too. He's hurting so much. He was finally infront of me , again. He put my favorite pink roses down infront of me and looked up at me. I coiuld see the sadness in his eyes. He didn't say anything at first and was just staring ...... but then , he wiped his tears away and ...

 

 

 

 

 

Daehyun: Hey. Hana ... It's Daehyun. How are you? .... You know .... I miss you so much. I don't  understand. I still can't understand why you had to leave me. We could've stayed together longer. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. *tears up* Just you. No one else. *wipes his tears* I know you didn't want to leave me too. I know you just had to ... You didn't have any other choice , didn't you? But ..... it hurts. It really hurts a lot. *sobs* ... My heart feels like it's beating beaten up and smashed to tiny pieces. Like it's being stepped on millions of times. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. I't really hurts. Hurts as hell. This . I feel like the most important part of my life was taken away before my very eyes ... just like that ... How do I go on living without you?!! *sobs*  ... *takes a deep breath* The last day we were together , you said you'd fight. You said you'll fight for me. I know you tried your best to fight but .... i'm sorry *sobs* I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to help you. I can't blame you for leaving me. I know it was hardest for you to fight the most.

 

 

 

 

 

--No One's POV--

 

Daehyun's tears burst out. He kept sobbing infront of her ............... infront of her tombstone. Hana died due to cancer less than 2 weeks ago. Daehyun didn't want to see her after she died because he was too hurt after losing her. Youngjae , who was looking from a far , could see Hana sobbing infront of Daehyun as well. He doesn't actually have his third eye opened but he could see and talk to Hana's soul and only her soul. It kinda weirded him out too but he took it as if he knew he had to be the way for Daehyun to let Hana go.

 

The memories of Daehyun's last day with Hana was still very fresh to him.

 

 

 

==FLASHBACK===

 

Hana was confined at the hospital. Her cancer is getting worse and worse but she still kept a smile on her face because she didn't want Daehyun to feel her pain though it pains him more to see her hiding her pain through her smiles. She tried getting up from her bed but she was too weak and her arms just gave up. Daehyun , who was fixing her meal saw what happened and rushed to her said.

 

 

 

 

 

Daehyun: What's wrong? Do you want something?

Hana: Daehyun .... I wanna go outside.

Daehyun: You know you can't go outside. You're not in the condition to go out.

Hana: Please? I really hate it in here. I wanna go outside. Please , for me? Take me outside.

Daehyun: Hana ...

Hana: Please? *tears up* Do it for me.

Daehyun: *holds her face with both hands and wipes her tears* Are you sure you want to?

Hana: *smiles and nods*

Daehyun: Ok ........ I'll go ask the nurse for a wheelchair.

Hana: Thank you , oppa.

Daehyun: I'll just go out for a bit. Wait for me , ok?M

Me: *nods*

Daehyun: *kisses her forehead*

Me: *smilles*

 

 

 

 

 

Daehyun went out and when he got the wheelchair , he went back to Hana's room and helped her get on the chair. He also placed a few sheets of blankets over her legs since it was kinda chilly outside. He didn't want to take her outside but since it was her wish , he did. He took her for a walk all over and she had nothing but smiles on her face. Despite her face getting paler , her smile always made her shine. Daehyun couldn't resist her smiles. He walked her around until they got to a small park nearby ... She asked him to sit her down on the bench. He did and sat next to her. She leaned and rested her head on his shoulder.

 

 

59361204_soulis_cherry_blossoms_1.jpg

 

He looked at her and was suprised to see her smile. Unlike the passed few days where her smiles were forced out to hide her pain , this time her smile was really a smile of happiness. He thought that she probably really wanted to get out of that hospital. She was looking at the beautiful cherry blossoms tree like a kid who's so amazed over something she just saw for the first time.

 

 

 

 

 

Hana: It's beautiful.

Daehyun: Is it?

Hana: *nods* I feel much better breathing the fresh air!

Daehyun: Yeah ... It is relaxing.

Hana: I like it better out here than there in that hospital.

Daehyun: But you have to keep staying in that hospital to feel well.

Hana: It's no use. Being around sick people makes me feel even more sick. I'm glad you're not feeling sick being there almost everyday for me.

Daehyun: If only I could switch places with you , I would.

Hana: I wouldn't want that. You shouldn't keep visiting me there. I know it only hurts you to see my situation.

Daehyun: I'll never leave your side no matter what.

Hana: *smiles*  I know that. ... Do you remember that first day when we met?

Daehyun: When you dropped your coffee on me? Yeah. How could I forget that day when I met the love of my life?

Hana: That day I poured coffee over you by accident , I was almost ready to give up. I got sick and couldn't attend school for some time before that accident happened. I still wanted to attend school but my parents wouldn't let me because I was constantly getting sick. Before I met you , I thought my life would be over very soon because everyone else around me seems to be giving up already. *tears up* Weird but , I already felt something for you at our first meeting. Even if it was a unintentional accident , i'm glad it happened. If I never met you , I wouldn't have lasted this long. You've been my boyfriend for more than 3 years. I'm glad I met you and fought this cancer for 3 years wanting to be with you. You were the reason I started fighting again just as I was about to give up .... But you know how it's been getting harder and harder for me.

Daehyun: *holds her hand* I know but i'll still stay by your side. I'll still help you get over this. *kisses her hand* You can do it. I know you can.

Hana: It's easy to say but ... it's really hard. I'm glad I met you. I'm glad you and I loved each other so much. You're a perfect boyfriend. I was lucky to meet you and lucky to be in love with you.

Daehyun: I'm luckier. I'm luckier to have a girl who's fighting for me. Because of you , I changed. I became a better me. I love you more than anything and i'll always be by your side no matter what.

Hana: Daehyun ... Jung Daehyun ... I love you. I wanna keep fighting for you ...

Daehyun: We'll get through this ...

Hana: Daehyun..... I'm sleepy. I wanna sleep.

Daehyun: What? Then we should go back to the hospital.

Hana: No. Let's stay here.

Daehyun: Hana ...

Hana: Daehyun , tell Appa and Omma that I love them so much and--

Daehyun: Why are you asking me to do that?! Is something wrong?

Hana: *shakes her head* No reason really. I just wanna tell them now but i'm getting really sleepy and I can't hold it in anymore. Thank Youngjae for always bringing your homeworks when you don't get to attend school because of taking care of me. Tell him he's a good friend. And you ....... I love you , you silly busan boy. There's tons of fish in the sea but I know you're the only for me. I love you .... I want you to be happy. With or without me. Thank you for taking me out for a walk today. It was really all I wanted. I'm glad i'm right here with you right now at this beautiful place.

Daehyun: *tears up* I love you too. I love you so much ...

Hana: Daehyun , do you remember my favorite song?

Daehyun: Favorite song?

Hana: *nods* Hmm..

Daehyun: *thinks* Ah! It's Shining Star by Super Junior , right?

Hana: *nods lightly* Yeah. That ... I really .... I love it. When I hear it , I think of you.

Daehyun: Do you want me to sing it to you?

Hana: I'll sing but when I stop singing you continue singing for me. Ok? You have to finish the song. I want you to lullaby me to sleep. Promise?

Daehyun: Promise ...

Hana: Thank you. I love you , Jung Daehyun. I love you.

 

 

 

 

 

Hana started singing the first lines ... She was still resting her head on Daehyun's shoulder while thier hands were intertwined together like they both didn't wanna let go ... He could see and feel how weak she's feeling but her smile is really showing pure happiness. She was smiling at the first 3 lines but she started tearing up when the next lines came and her voice sounded weaker and weaker...

 

 

 

 

Shining star ...

Like a ... little diamond

Makes me love

Looking at me ...... with the .... sweet smile that's like a dream to me

Whisper to me ...

We'll always ....... be ..... together ....

 

 

 

She stopped singing. Daehyun's eyes got teary. She felt her head totally drop down on his shoulder. He couldn't feel her grip on his hand anymore. He tried controlling his emotions. He looked over her and he already knew why she stopped. He held hand even tighter and did as he promised. He whispered to her ears the next line "Till the end of time" before looking back at the big cherry blossom tree infront of them while singing until he finished the entire song. He couldn't control his tears anymore afterwards and hugged Hana's body really tight. He felt like his heart just literally broke and was crushed into pieces ...

 

 

==END OF FLASHBACK==

 

 

He started crying even more as he remembered their last day together ...

 

 

 

 

 

Daehyun: You said we'll always be together. Till the end of time. Hana , It's only been about 2 weeks so don't expect me to get over you yet. I can't. I don't want to! I know you won't like me saying these words to you right now but if you want me to immediately move on , that's impossible. I truly love you and my heart knows that best. I can still feel you , your touch , your hugs , your kisses .... I can remember all of it pretty clear. I don't want to forget it. You're gonna be at that place you're going to , up there. Please don't forget me over there. My heart can never forget you ........ It still hurts. It still hurts like hell .... but i'm gonna stop being miserable for you. I still don't know how i'm supposed to live without you , but i'll try. Everyone's there for me. Youngjae. My parents. Your parents. Everyone. This is what you want , right? I can't promise to be ok as soon as possible , but i'll try little by little ...... *takes a deep breath* I love you , Lee Hana ... Be careful on your way to heaven , ok? *tears up* I know you're always watching over me. I promise that i'll be the Jung Daehyun you can be proud off. I'll be ... *sniffs* I'll be the Jung Daehyun you'll be proud to boast about to God and .... *wipes his tears* I'll be the Jung Daehyun that will always love Lee Hana! ......... Someday , we'll meet again. By then , maybe we can ask God to get us married personally. That's a great deal , right?  *chuckles* I'll do my best to make you proud.  I'll be strong for you. I know you'd want that. .......... I'll try to be happy ........... I love you Hana. You and only you. Always remember that. Take those words and my heart with you to heaven. I love you. I'll still continue loving you. You're always in my heart. We'll always be together ... Till the end of time ...

 

 

 

 

 

He was still softly sobbing while looking down to the ground where she was buried. She wanted to hug him so bad but she can't. His words made her sob even more too ... For the first time , she finally felt the pain of leaving him behind. A bright light suddenly shone on her side. She looked at it and knew it was God finally calling for her. She got what she wanted and now it is her time to leave. She looked back at Daehyun and was slighty shaking her head. She didn't want to leave but the sad reality is here. She couldn't stop herself any longer and hugged Daehyun. She couldn't touch Daehyun before even if she wanted to , because she just ends up going through him. For some reason , she was able to feel him. Hug him , like she was alive. She knew oit was God's last gift. Daehyun felt a bit cold , but that feeling kept him calm and he somehow knew it was Hana. It felt like he was enveloped in the wind , but he knew it was Hana.

 

When she finally let him go , she stood up and slowly walked away , going to the bright light. She looked back at Youngjae and saw him waving goodbye at her. She waved back , still sobbing but stilll tried to smile. She slowly continued to walk to the light but before she was about to really leave this planet , she looked back at Daehyun. A lot of thoughts were flashing on her head in an instant. A sad thing was happening but yet she knew it was for the best. She smiled at Daehyun , believing that he'll be happy in the future as she leaves , and said "We'll always be together ... Til the end of time".

 

 

 

==============================================

 

 

Aigoo. My first ever Daehyun fic is so sad.

Aigoo. But I really like this kid (Haha. I'm calling him kid but he's actually older) a lot.

Too much actually. He's just really something.

It was love at first sight 

Or should I say 'love at first hear' since I loved him when I heard his voice , even before I saw his face.

 

So , did you like the story or not?!

Haha. Well , liked it or not , thank you for showing interest and reading it!

 

 

I hope you support B.A.P by voting on them at MAMA 2012!

 

They are nominated in 2 categories!

'Best New Male Artist' and 'Artist of the Year' awards! 

 

PLEASE VOTE!

Let us help B.A.P win the 'Best New Male Artist' award!!

They need us now more than ever! BABYdeul Hwaiting! B.A.P Hwaiting!

 

Voting Site: http://mama.interest.me/visite?s=1351063302000

 

 
I hope you liked this story! 
If you want me to write a new Daehyun Fanfic (not one shot but a real full fanfic) , just tell me!
I am planning to do so but i'm not sure if I should already or what!
 
 
P.S. I fixed the errors before. This was originally gonna be a two shot for Donghae , but my Daehyun feels made me change it to Daehyun. 
So I may have forgotten to change some parts from Donghae's to Daehyun's name.
Sorry about that! :)
 
 
Again , Thank you for reading and showing interest in this oneshot! 
We are B.A.BY! Yessir! 
 
-dorobbongie :3