Just let her go.

Til the end of time.

--No One's POV--

 

It's been exactly 1 week since Hana left Daehyun. He still can't move on. He had such great love for Hana that you can't compare with anyone else. Today , Daehyun went to their favorite coffee shop again , the coffee shop where he first met Hana after a accidental encounter they had. He would always visit the place to reminisce his memories of being with Hana after she left. Those bittersweet memories that make his heart flutter but at the same time crush it into tiny pieces knowing he can never be with her again.

 

coffee.jpg

 

It was warm in there , he really liked it. Since the weather was a bit cold , he liked it more. The warmth he was feeling in here , for him , is the same warmth he would feel when he's with Hana. He could feel her hugs though he knows he can never have them anymore. 

 

 

 

--Daehyun's POV--

 

I sat on our favorite corner. I still can't pull myself away from this place. The memories Hana and I made just by visiting this place , it haunts me. I'm still broken. Inside and out , I still can't move on. I can't accept that she left me. She's my everything yet she's gone and i'll never see her again. I'll never get to be with her. The memory of our first meeting is dancing in my head. I can't forget the day I fell in love at first sight with her.

 

 

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

I asked Youngjae to go with me to the coffee shop near our school. Our exam week is starting tomorrow and I didn't even study one bit. I was in line to buy some coffee because i'm really gonna push myself to study all night if I have to. I need some coffee to keep me up. After we bought our coffees , I took my bag from the table I placed it on where Youngjae was sitting and rushed to the door but accidentally bumped into a girl who was walking in just as I was walking out. I bumped into her shoulder and the coffee she was holding spilled all over my uniform. Aish. This is what I get for wanting to study. I looked at her , her eyes looked so sorry. She stared at me for about 3 seconds and then looked back at my uniform , looking at the coffee stains. I observed her for a few seconds , she looks so fragile. She looks like something you'd want to take care of to make sure she doesn't get broken. But she kept bowing after looking at the stain the coffee caused. Her fragile body might crack if she keeps bowing. My short observation of her stopped when Youngjae's yelling voice suddenly poped in and woke me up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youngjae: Daehyun-ah! Look at what you did! You shouldn't have been rushing Look at what happened. *faces Hana* Uhh Miss , i'm sorry for what my friend did. *bows*

Hana: I'm the one who should be sorry *bows* I'm sorry! *bows more* I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to--

Daehyun: Chill miss , you're gonna break your back. Anyways , it was my fault.

Hana: N-no! *shakes her hand* It was my fault. I'm really sorry *bows more*

Daehyun: It already said was my fault. You don't have to apologize.

Hana: I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to drop the coffee all over you. I'm clumsy sometimes. Aigoo. I just came back to get my change. I didn't think that'll cause something like this. I'm really sorry.

Daehyun: It's really ok. I swear. It was my fault.

Hana: N-no ... It's not. Do you want me to get your clothes dry cleaned or something?

Daehyun: It's fine. I can get it dry cleaned tomorrow.

Hana: No , you shouldn't keep it dirty for a long time , it'll stain badly.

Youngjae: It was his fault anyways. Do you want us to replace your coffee?

Hana: No. I can just go get one again for myself. I'm sorry about your uniform. But I live near by , I can get your uniform dry cleaned then you can meet me here again tomorrow.

Daehyun: You don't have to do that Miss ...... Uhh ... What's your name?

Hana: Hana. Lee Hana. Please , just let me do it. I'll feel really bad if you leave just like that after I caused you trouble.

Daehyun: Well ... It wasn't really your fault but--

Hana: Please?

Daehyun: It's embarrasing and you really didn't do anything wrong.

Hana: Please? I might not get to sleep tonight thinking of what happened right now. I feel really guilty for dropping my coffee on you. Please. Just let me do it. 

Youngjae: You really don't have to do this , he's really just clumsy too.

Hana: I have exams tomorrow and if you don't let me do this , I might not get to rest well for tomorrow.

Daehyun: Ok. Just so you won't feel guilty about this but you really don't have to do this.

Hana: It's okay. I want to. It's kinda my fault too since I wasn't looking to where I was going either.

 

 

 

 

 

I hesitantly took off my uniform and handed it over to her. My inner shirt got a little coffee on it too but , I can't take it off  of course. I looked in her eyes and I could really see her sincerity. She's asking to do this because she really feels guilty about it. But I know it was my fault for rushing.

 

 

Hana: I'll get this cleaned and give it back to you tomorrow here at 4PM , ok Jung Daehyun-sshi?

Daehyun: *shocked* H-how did you know my name?!

Hana: It's on your uniform's name tag. See? *shows him* Jung.Dae.Hyun!

Daehyun: Ohh ...

Hana: You know , we attend the same school. I guess I just realized it now when I saw the school crest on your uniform. It's been a while since I've been to school too , I forgot how the boys uniforms looked like.

Daehyun: Really? You attend Neulparan High School too?

Hana: *nods* Can't you see the uniform i'm wearing? *points at her clothes*

Daehyun: I-i didn't notice until now. I've never seen you in school before.

Hana: For personal reasons , I had to leave for a while. I actually just got back today and I was switched to another class to take the exams. Anyways , let's meet here , ne? Jung Daehyun-sshi? Yoo Youngjae-sshi?

Youngjae: Daehyun can meet you here tomorrow. My exam schedules are different from his.

Hana: I see ... Maybe we'll see each other soon then?

Youngjae: I think there's a chance.

Daehyun: What do you mean there's a chance?

Youngjae: *whispers to Dae* I'll tell you later.

Hana: Since you two are starting to talk by yourselves already , I think you should go and just meet me tomorrow , ok ... Jung Daehyun-sshi?

Daehyun: But my exams for tomorrow end at 6 so--

Hana: Mine too! I guess we'll be out at the same time , i'll meet you here then , Ne?

Daehyun: But I thought you said you'll meet me here at 4PM?

Hana: I was actually planning on skipping class for a few minutes since i'm not sure what your schedule is but since we're both leaving school at the same time , let's meet here then.

Daehyun: Okay ...

Hana: I'm really sorry about this again.

Daehyun: It's no problem. So , I'll see you again tomorrow?

Hana: *nods and smiles* Annyeong!

 

 

 

 

 

Youngjae and I left the coffee shop. She really has a pretty smile. She looks so innocent too. I've never seen her in school but something inside of me is making me feel excited to see her again tomorrow. I even forgot I was worried about the exams because all I could think of is her smiling face. Anyways , i'm really excited to see her.

 

 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

 

 

 

Our meeting was really all an accident but I never regret anything. I couldn't forget her face ever since. Youngjae told me that day that the reason he said he'll probably see her often is because of me , that we looked good together and he felt like we were meant to be. That was really nonsense but I felt happy about that comment. What's more surprising is , the day after that during our exams , she came to our classroom and I found out she was switched to our class. We didn't have to meet at the coffee shop since she brought my uniform with her , good thing I have extra ones , but we still ended up going there because I asked her too. That place became our sanctuary ever since. While I was reminiscing all those moments ,  Someone placed a cup of coffee infront of me. I looked up and it was Youngjae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youngae: I was trying to call your home phone but no one was picking up. I guess your mom went out. I knew you'll be coming here again. Drink it. I bought it for you.

Daehyun: Thanks but ... I don't really feel like it.

Youngjae: You always come to this coffee shop but never drink coffee. Aren't you embarassed when everyone here just looks at you everyday acting like this? All you do is reminisce your moments with Hana ... You're only hurting yourself. It's not good for you , you know.

Daehyun: I really just miss her.

Youngjae: I know it's hard to forget her but ... You can't do anything about it. Even if I wanna give her back to you , I can't. I'm not saying you have to forget her but give your heart a chance to heal. Don't bury yourself in sadness. You didn't even send her off yesterday with us. It was your last chance to see her. I bet she's really upset.

Daehyun: It just hurts too much , parting with her in that way. I can't.

Youngjae: You know , I know where Hana is now. You should go to her. You should talk to her too. Tell her everything. I know Hana ... She can't leave with ease if she knows you're like this ... Also , we're graduating in a couple of weeks , man. You can't keep acting like this and you need to go back to school.

Daehyun: I don't think I can go see her yet , if all that means is her leaving me for good.

Youngjae: Well , you have to. If you're ready , tell me. Tell me before it's too late. Tell me while she's still here.

Daehyun: You think she's still here?

Youngjae: She can't leave that fast. Not with you like this. Go back to school tomorrow , ok?

Daehyun: I'll try.

Youngjae: What do you mean you'll try? You have to do it if you wanna graduate.

Daehyun: I was thinking I could graduate with Hana but ...

Youngjae: I bet she wanted to graduate with us too ... At least you can walk up on that stage for her. She'll be happy about that even if she can't be with us at the graduation.

 

 

 

 

I totally forgot I'll be graduating soon. He horrors of Hana leaving me couldn't let me think straight anymore. I miss her badly.

 

 

 

--Hana's POV--

 

I wanna hug him. I wanna tell him i'm just right here but I can't even if I want to. All I can do is follow him around until he accepts that I can't be with him anymore. I pity myself. I wanna graduate with him too but I can't even show my face to him anymore. He went out of the coffee shop and just walked along the streets by himself. I quietly followed him around. He stopped when he saw the flower shop where he'd usually stop to buy me flowers.

 
 

--Daehyun's POV--

 

While walking , I saw the flower shop I'd usually stop to when i'm with Hana. She really loves flowers. But to be exact , she loves pink roses. She really loves those. Even just a single pink rose can really make her really happy. 

 

 

 

~FLASH BACK~

 

 

Hana and I started dating after getting to know each other more for 5 months since we met. It may seem too early but we got to know each other well and I know my feelings for her are real and not something that just developed overnight. She really makes me happy and I feel more calm around her. We usually go to school together after she started attending school again. She had medical problems before when we first met so she wasn't regularly going to school that time. Today , we're out on a date since I promise i'd take her out. We were just walking around the streets when she suddenly stopped and .....

 

 

 

 

 

Hana: Ohhhh!! *points at the pink roses* Yeppeoda!!

Daehyun: Do you want it?

Hana: It's really pretty.

Daehyun: Is that your favorite flower?

Hana: *nods* I love how it makes me feel peaceful when I look at it. When I see it , it's the only flower i'd want. Nothing else ... Because it makes me feel good.

Daehyun: Then you're my pink rose. Because I feel peaceful when I look at you. I feel peaceful when you're right next to me. You're the only flower I want.

Hana: *looks at him curiously* Is that really true?

Daehyun: *holds my cheeks* Of course it is! 

Hana: You're my pink rose too. You're the only flower I wanna be with.

Daehyun: You can't look at other flowers but me , arasso??!!!

Hana: Neh!

Daehyun: ARASSO? *squishes my face harder*

Hana: Ne! NE! Arasso! *pushes him away* That hurts.

Daehyun: Aww. Sorry babe. Let me kiss it to make them feel better.

Hana: On one condition.

Daehyun: What?

Hana: I have to be the only flower you look at too!!

Daehyun: Only that?! No other flower can make me love them as much as I love you!!!

Hana: *pinches his cheeks* Aigoooooooo My Daehyunnie is sooooo cute! The cutest flower ever!!!

Daehyun: *caresses his cheeks* That hurts ... Oh! Hana! I have a secret to tell you!

Hana: Huh? *confused* What is it?

Daehyun: Close your eyes and i'll whisper it to you.

Hana: Why do I have to--

Daehyun: Do you wanna hear my secret?

Hana: Y-yeah ...

Daehyun: Ok. Close your eyes.

Hana: Ok but I'm nervous about this *closes her eyes*

Daehyun: *leans to her face* I love you *pecks on her lips* *pulls away a little*

Hana: *eyes widen* YAH! JUNG DAE--

Daehyun: *kissed her again* *stares at her eyes seriously* I really love you.

Hana: Aigoo. If only I don't love you too , I would so kick you right now.

 

 

 

 

 

She laughed afterwards. She's always full of smiles. That's another things I love about her. She makes me happy because she's always happy. Just having her next to me makes me feel a whole lot better even if I have problems. She'll always know how to cheer me up. She's the precious pink flower I love.

 

 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

 

 

I really miss her a lot. I feel like i'm losing it. I'm gonna go crazy ... I can't go on without her. I really miss her. I want her back to me ... but ... I don't even have the courage to talk to her now. I don't have the courage to see her because I know it'll still end like this anyways. I know she's upset ... But it hurts me as much as it hurts her that we have to be like this. I just walked away from the flower shop. I don't wanna burst out my tears over there just thinking about Hana.

 

--Your POV--

 

It really hurts me to see Daehyun sad ... I wanna talk to him but I can't. I wanna approach him but I can't. He has to move on because I really have to leave him soon. I won't be able to be with him anymore so I want him to move on before I leave him. I don't wanna leave it. It's killing me to see him like this. Someone tapped me from behind as I was following Daehyun. I got really shocked and scared at the same time , which caused me to jump as I face that person.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hana: Minhee-ah! You scared me! I thought it was someone else.

Minhee: Who else could be here? You're still following him?

Hana: Sheez! He might hear you!

Minhee: Hear me? There's no way he'll hear me. When will you stop following him?

Hana: Until he gets over me ...

Minhee: It doesn't look like he'll get over you anytime soon though.

Hana: I just want him to accept the fact that i'm already leaving him and we can't be together anymore.

Minhee: Well , you do what you have to do here.

Hana: What about you?

Minhee: I already told my family what I had to say. So I can leave now. I was hoping we can go together but I guess you're still not done here.

Hana: I'm sorry Minhee. You know I can't leave unless I settle this ...

Minhee: Well , good luck! I'm leaving now. I guess i'll just see you there.

Hana: Yeah. See you soon.

Minhee: Good luck Hana. I know it's hard but it's what you have to do. For him and for you.

Hana: I know ....

 

 

 

 

 

She waved at me and then walked away. I met her just a week ago too but we've gotten really close to each other , maybe because our stories are almost the same. I'm really glad I met her. She's going to the same place i'm heading off too. It's just , she had to  say goodbye to her relatives before she could leave. I envy her because she has the courage to go to them but all I could do is follow Daehyun around while hiding. I can't even tell him what I have to say. I already said goodbye to my parents and they already accepted the fact that I have to leave now , except for Daehyun. I'm not gonna leave unless Daehyun accepts it and moves on even just a little bit. I want him to start a new life without me now ... but how can I say goodbye to him?

 

 

--Daehyun's POV--

 

Another day and ..... I still can't forget her. It seems too fast to try and forget her. It's only been a week after all. She's all I can think about. I wanted to send her off like what Youngjae said but I couldn't do that. He knows where she is too , I can go see her but I still can't do that ... Today , i'm at school. I had to go back since I won't graduate if I don't ... but I feel so gloomy looking at the empty seat next to me , where she used to sit before. Did she leave because she secretly hated to be with me all this time? Now i'm being delusional. Class ended at 5PM , I didn't know what to do afterwards , since I didn't plan on going to school today anyways. Youngjae asked me to eat dinner with him though , his treat ... He knows I can't say no to food but I wasn't feeling so well. Even so , he dragged me to this restaurant near school. He was looking at the menu while I was just playing with the utensils. I didn't know what to think of. I feel so empty. I feel so down and I don't know what to do to bring me back to my old self again. Hana changed me. She completely changed me after she left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youngjae: Yah! Jung Daehyun! JUNG DAEHYUN! Earth to Daehyun!

Daehyun: *looks at him clueless* Oh. Sorry , what is it?

Youngjae: The waiter is asking what your order is!

Daehyun: Huh? *looks at the waiter* Oh ... Anything ...

Youngjae: Yah! If you don't order propery , I won't pay for your food!

Daehyun: Whatever. *lays his head on the table*

Youngjae: *sighs* *looks at the waiter* He'll have what I ordered.

 

 

 

 

 

The waiter left ... I really can't think clearly without Hana next to me. I looked up at Youngjae and he sighed after looking away from me. I just looked away from him again. He's one of the people i've worried the most since Hana left. I don't wanna be a burnden but I couldn't control my own emotions since that day. I thought he'll scold me or lecture me about moving on again but instead he was quiet. Too quiet. He's not normally quiet , all he does is lecture mo. His sudden quietness is so new to me. I looked up back at him and he was staring at the window with a shocked face. I was trying to call his name but he wasn't saying anything. I looked at the window and nothing was there. I was getting worried so I stood up and shook him to wake him up.

 

 

 

 

 

Youngjae: What?!! WHAT??!!

Daehyun: What's wrong? What were you looking at?

Youngjae: Uhh .... N-nothing.

Daehyun: You scared me. I thought you saw a ghost or something ...

Youngjae: A-actually ...

Daehyun: What?

Youngjae: It's nothing ... I ... I just thought I saw someone I know pass by. Let's just eat! I see the waiter coming with our food!!

Daehyun: You're lying.

Youngjae: I didn't invite you to eat so we can chitchat here!

Daehyun: But still , you're lying ...

Youngjae: I think you have to talk to Hana ...

Daehyun: Why are you changing the subject?

Youngjae: Because she needs you to set her free. If you don't , she can't leave.

Daehyun: I don't want her to leave.

Youngjae: She has to. If she doesn't , she'll never be in peace here. She'll never be where she has to be.

Daehyun: The place she has to be is with me! Same as me , if I could choose , I would keep here here!

Youngjae: Just do as I say Daehyun. She can't be with you anymore and you have to accept it already.

Daehyun: What the heck are you talking about and why are you talking like that? Do you know something I don't?

 

 

 

 

 

He didn't say anything else and just looked away. Tsk. He's always like this. But he acted so weird that I can't help but be very curious. I only lost my appetite. Even with all these food infront of me , I couldn't take a single nibble. I thought of Hana more than ever.

 

 

--Youngjae's POV--

 

I saw her. I know I saw her. She was clearly watching Daehyun. I knew she wouldn't leave unless he sets her free. I knew she wouldn't leave while he's still miserable. I know her feelings and she loves him too much , she can't take just leaving without seeing him ok and since Daehyun is still this miserable , it was so obvious that Hana's feet is still tied here. Even if we sent her off , she still came back. 

 

=====================================================

 

TO BE CONTINUED ...

 

Hehe. It's finally our sembreak!

I might post the next /lastpart tomorrow or in 2-3 days.

It depends , i'm a really busy person. Haha.

 

So , what do you think so far? Aigoo.

This part is nothing compared to the next one ...

The 1 liter of tears I poured out for that last part  

I became dehydrated because of it!! LOL.

 

Please wait for it if you liked this so far =)

I hope you wait for the next one!

 

 

BABYS!

Have you see B.A.P's Teaser Photos for 하지마(STOP IT) and the MV teaser

OMFG! My Daehyun feels!

 

tumblr_mc75kheppL1r7n7x3.jpg

 

THEY ARE SO PERFECT!!! 

 

JUNG DAEHYUN! 

 

Please support B.A.P!

Mwaaaaah! :* 

 

Take care everyone!

God Bless! :)

 

 

-dorobbongie :3