the AFTERMATH..

Summer Dreams

 

“Are you going to stay here until the end of summer, Kyu?” Mrs. Cho asked KyuHyun. KyuHyun paused from drinking his tea.

“No……, I have works to do back in Seoul. Besides, grandpa had already been discharged.” KyuHyun answered. Mrs. Cho was a bit disappointed but KyuHyun held her hand.

“Umma, if I’ll be given a long day off during summer, I’ll be coming. We can do our seasonal barbecue later, right?” KyuHyun reassured his mom and his mom smiled.

 Later that evening, he pushed off to Seoul but before that, he stopped by at the town’s hospital as he wanted to ask about something.

 

*                               *                                  *

 

SeoHyun came back to continue her work at Seoul General Hospital. Currently she was assigned to work under emergency department.

It was hard for her, but SeoHyun loved it. She came a long way to get to this far; to be a real doctor.

 

When she was writing on her paper work, she suddenly recall of what happened in the suburb’s hospital yesterday.

-“Did I flatter you?”- (followed by KyuHyun’s smirk)

“Aish, what the hell…” she cursed to herself and continued her work. That night she went home to her townhouse by her car.

On her way home, she noticed something; from her rear view mirror, she saw a navy BMW Convertible was behind her.

 What made her a bit restless was that SAME CAR followed her car all the way. As SeoHyun could not withstand her fear, she called the police.

“Yoboseyeo. My name is Seo JiHyun. There’s a car behind me that kept following me and I’m scared. Please, help me.” SeoHyun reported. The police asked for her position and the vehicle’s registration number and she informed it.

 

On the other side,

 

 “Her place is quite far, eh?” KyuHyun murmured to himself. Since a while ago, he kept driving behind the red Kia Forte after waited in front of the hospital’s parking for 2 hours.

 

He started to get bored when suddenly……….

 

 He heard siren and the sound was recognizable.

It was police siren and they were driving behind him. The car gave signal to stop and KyuHyun followed. KyuHyun was panicked behind his cool face.

“Sir, where are you going?” A police officer knocked on his window and asked. KyuHyun smiled sheepishly.

“I was going to a friend’s house. Is that a crime??”

“Well, a woman called the police because she was afraid when some BMW car followed her.” The police explained. KyuHyun lifted one eyebrow.

“She called the police..!!?” He thought.

“Sir, really. I was going to meet my friend. His house is around this area and in fact, at the next exit.” KyuHyun lied. The police raise one eyebrow, uncertain by KyuHyun’s explanation.

“Fine, you can go now” the police decided to release KyuHyun and it made KyuHyun smile crookedly. He turned to the exit and drive back to his apartment.

He was disappointed that he lost SeoHyun’s trail.

“Bummer……” KyuHyun sighed.

 

 

The Next Day:

 

KyuHyun woke up with the sun shining on his ivory skin. He took a shower and put on casual yet smart clothes. Today was where he was going outdoor; to do his sketching and painting.

But first, he went to the art gallery where he worked as the art gallery manager. He did some works there and then he set off to the centre of Seoul to find a spot to do his real work.

 KyuHYun settled down his paint board and paint and observed the surrounding for a perfect picture.

That was then he remembered SeoHyun’s face.

Funnily enough she could pop into his mind. He couldn’t understand why her ignorance towards him the other day affected him much; because every woman he met could not resist his charisma.

AND she is a DIFFERENT story.

KyuHyun chuckled and remembered his last night attempt to find out where she live but failed because been blocked by the cops.

Then, KyuHyun started to think other ideas to make his plan possible.

“Hehe, just wait and see…..Dr SeoHyun.” KyuHyun smirked.   Just then, his phone rang.

“Yea, hello…?” KyuHyun greeted the caller and paused to listen.

“MWO RA GU??!!!! Jinjja??! ”

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2nd chapter~  how was it??

sorry if it's a little lame......... but still, hope u like it~!