a MISSION..!

Summer Dreams

dear, readers~

sorry for the late update..... !!! MIANHAE!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

“Yah!! Yah, Sung- Minnie!!” SungMin had a hard time trying to open his eyes.

“Ugh… Kyu??” he murmured when suddenly he felt like he is being crushed by a bear.

“YAH!! What happened to you?? I’m worried sick!!” Sunny shouted as she hugged SungMin tightly. KyuHyun was awed that Sunny grabbed SungMin first before him.

“Hey!! Hey! Sunny-ah, I’m gonna die if you keep crunching me like this!!” It was SungMin’s turn to shout.

Sunny pouted and reluctantly let go of SungMin who was still rest in the hospital bed. KyuHyun chuckled and shook his head.

“Yo, bro. What happened to you?” KyuHyun asked.

“Ugh, I was diagnosed with ….. TB?? I came back from travelling and got sick for a week and ENDLESS cough. Until I found blood in my cough yesterday..” SungMin explained.

KyuHyun was about to respond when Sunny outrun him instead.

“MWOH??!! TB??!!! Yah, I told you not to go travelling! Why you didn’t listen to me, you fool?!” Sunny shouted again and made SungMin annoyed with his girl’s screaming.

“SHUT UP!! Weren’t you the one who wanted the so-called exclusive merchandise from Paris?! You $#@%* !! Get out!!” SungMin was raged.

Sunny pouted and immediately leave the room.

“Aigoo, SungMin-ah… “ KyuHyun murmured.

“Serve her right.!” Was all SungMin responded, but in KyuHyun’s view, SungMin seemed to be sad.

 

*                             *                             *

 

KyuHyun walked around the hospital, trying to find a vending machine and perhaps, Sunny. A doctor passed by KyuHyun and they bowed their head to give respect.

Then, it occurs to KyuHyun that…  SeoHyun was working in that hospital; Seoul General Hospital. Remember when he tried to stalk SeoHyun home but failed because the police detained him on the road?

 Yes, yes, KyuHyun thought.

He stopped by at his hometown’s hospital the other day BECAUSE he wanted to know SeoHyun’s workplace. KyuHyun realized that SeoHyun was clearly not from his hometown area, because she doesn’t have the dialect. AND that drive him to know where exactly SeoHyun worked.

 

KyuHyun went to the reception counter of the hospital and the nurse greeted him.

“Welcome, sir. May I help you?”

“Sure. If you don’t mind, I would like to see one of the doctors here.” KyuHyun replied with his killer smile.

“Oh, who could that be?”

“Dr SeoHyun, I guess?”

“Did you arrange an appointment with her?” The nurse asked again.

“You see, that’s the thing. I need to see her but I forgot to make an appointment with her.” KyuHyun grinned.

“Oh, I’m sorry sir, but you must at least make an appointment.”

“But…. If I have the address I could go see her by myself, isn’t it?” KyuHyun tried to get the attention of the nurse who seemed like she is going somewhere else.

“Oh, sir…… The personal information of the employees in this hospital is strictly private. No strangers are allowed to know.” The nurse replied and KyuHyun sighed when he spotted the nurse’s tag.

“SooJin-ssi, am I right?” KyuHyun murmured. The nurse seemed surprised and caught with KyuHyun’s stunning brown eyes. KyuHyun signaled her to come nearer to him at the table counter.

“Mmmmmmmm..” he moaned and the girl gasped when KyuHyun gently exhale his breath to her ear.

“I smell something nice just now. Now, I knew where it came from.” Kyuhyun whispered to her ear, with their head still side by side.

“Ermm, what do you mean?”

“I smelled chamomile and a bit of apple scent. Was it your shampoo? Your perfume? Or…. Your heart?” KyuHyun whispered again in a very seductive tone that the nurse.

The nurse blushed and even though KyuHyun doesn’t see it, he knew the girl would fall for his words.

But it was too early to say victory. He moved on by the nurse’s hair and brought to his lips as he backed off bit by bit.

“Such beautiful scent, don’t you think?” KyuHyun winked at her, making her more flushed.

“You’re sweet, so would you help me? I’m really in desperate.” KyuHyun faked up a sad face and looked at the nurse in the eyes. The nurse couldn’t help looking at such a beautiful face any longer.

“ Well, I guess I could help you.” The nurse said.

OH YEAH! She was under my spell, KyuHyun thought. The nurse looked through the computer system wrote something on a piece of letter and handed it to KyuHyun. He smirked.

Then, the nurse gave another piece of paper that has numbers written on it. KyuHyun looked at nurse SooJin as she gave a signal where KyuHyun replied with a half-smile “Call me.”

Yeah right, babe. I’ll call you….. after I got to HER~

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

how was it???

haha, i couldn't imagine if i were the nurse....~~

leave some comments, e??